Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Do U Blame Me? ;(

I was so sure I would have time to post over the weekend but I couldn't !
Friday was the absolute worst! I was up from 11 am till 9 pm working non stop!
Aghh!! Plus next week I have a test and quiz. And tomorrow I have a quiz !!
Ed3oooooliiiiiiiiii please!
I won't make any promises this time. But I will post whenever I can. The second I can, I'll post.
I love you all and you guys have no idea as to how much I miss you !!
I miss the comments and writing and EVERYTHING !!
I'll post as soon as I can !
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa77777777777 !!! ;*********

- I just hope I didn't let anyone down

3 comments:

caramela said...

7ayaty allah ywafgich o ysahilch ur tests ;**
its ok kilna wala mashgholen bil h.w so 7asen feech ;*
looove u soo much o miss u ;**

Comatose said...

good luck 7yatii !
i know uni can be very annoying sometimes ! bs inshalla you`ll get used to it and be free soon * fingers crossed*
i miss and love you so much !

Ms.Unidentified said...

Take your time sweety! Don't forget to post soon.
Have always been a silent reader.

Check out my blog:
http://jetaime-unknown.blogspot.com/