Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Other Man 15 ((I'M BACK!!))

My prettiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies !! ;**
I've missed you all so much !!
You guys have to forgive me please..
I know latley I havent been the best blogger..
I didn't want to stop for a month wallah I didn't.
I haven't been on the computer alot either.
Alot's been going on and a friend of mine flew in so I was busy with her the whole time.
But I promise you, and this time I'm sticking to it, that I'm officialy back. :D
I will do my very best to post everyday, but if not then I promise every other day.
Please don't be mad at me!! :(
I love you al so so much !!
Your comments is what's motivating me to keep on writing !
I won't stop.. you guys are the ones keeping me from stopping!
And again.. I love you all !
Oh and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ! (I know it's kinda late :p)
Here's a juciy post for you all !

~~~~~~~~~~




Bader?

Msh3al?

How the hell could I possibly choose ?

Their both amazing in their own way...

But I can't.. atleast not for now.




I stayed with Bader for the rest of the week while he was at the hospital. I couldn't leave him alone. I wouldnt even let the nurse touch him. I wanted to do everything myself. We got closer and closer each day.

As for Msh3al.. well I haven't herd of him. It's like he vanished after he walked out. I tried calling him a couple of times to check up on him but his phone would be switched off. But then I asked myself why I was even bothering? I mean he cheated on me with some slut client of his. And by the position she was in when I walked in that night.. there's no doubt that she was a part-time stripper as a kid!

A month had a passed and I still haven't herd from Msh3al. An after a month in the hospital Bader discharged. The doctors said he needed someone to take care of him for a while.. since he broke his leg and had a few stiches. They were going to send a nurse to stay with him for while but I couldnt have that. I didn't want someone taking care of my Bader. That's right I said it... MY Bader. At first he refused to come stay with me at the house but eventualy he gave up and agreed.

I set up the guest bedroom for him.

Msh3al abadanoned the house.. and me.

He didn't even give a message to one of te maids to give to me. He just left.



A week later I get an unexpected knock at the door.

It was Msh3al ! He was back !



Msh3al: Hey...

Me: Hey...

Msh3al: We have alot of talking to do.

Me: I know.

Msh3al: Can I come in ?

Me: Ummm.. I don't really think now's the best time for this.


" Jenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ?! "


Msh3al: Who was that ?

Me: Uhhh...



He walked passed me and ran up the stairs. I tried to stop him but I couldn't catch up to him.

He opend the door and saw Bader lying there. His eyes widend and he bgan to clunch his fists. He looked back at me with this heartbroken look in his eyes.



Msh3al: Him?

Me: He just got out of the hospital and they needed someone to take care of him for a while.

Msh3al: And you just had to jump in and save the day ?

Me: He needed someone he trusts to take care of him.

Msh3al: Oh so you've been together long enough to develope trust.

Me: Your not so innocent yourself either.

Msh3al: I never said I was. But here is "the other man" lying in our house. How do you expect me to react?

Me: You were gone ! You just abandoned me ! Your own wife !

Msh3al: Wife?? I lost my wife the second she did this to me !

Me: I lose my husband !



We argued like that, throwing cruel words back and fourth at each other. Bader just sat there watching us. He yelled for us to stop but we just shut him out. There was all of this pent up anger inside of us.. it just started flowing out. It's like we couldn't controle it. Like a storm..

After what seemed like ages of argueing we stopped. He walked out once again. I didn't even try and stop him.

The next day Bader left. He was capable of taking care of himself again.

And I had a choice to make. I sat for two days at home. Avoided everyone. Even Nawal. I wanted to be alone and think about what was best for me.

A few weeks later I picked up the phone and dialed...



Me: I choose you...







































































































































Msh3al: 7beebty... I'm on my way home.



I wanted to tell Bader face to face. He atleast deserves that.

So I hurried over to his house. Hopefuly I'd make it back in time to see Msh3al.



Bader: I can't say I didn't see this coming.

Me: He's my husband Bader.. I did what was the righ thing to do.. what anyone would have done in my situation. We both made a mistake and I think we can get through it.

Bader: So I was a mistake ?

Me: ... you know what I mean.

Bader: Like I told you before, all I want is for you to be happy. And if your happiness lies with him then so be it. Just now if you need me ...

Me: I know, thank you.

Bader: Is he back ?

Me: He's on his way.

Bader: You better get going then...



I broke his heart. I broke MY Bader's heart.

But I had to do this. I mean before Bader I had the perfect marriage. I was madly in love with Msh3al. And if we could get through this I knew we could be happy again. I can't just throw my marriage away and run off with Bader. It doesn't work that way. This isn't a fairytale. This is life. Hard life.

I knew Msh3al loved me and I did too.

Back home...



Msh3al: 7beebty!

Me: Welcome home.

Msh3al: You have no idea how much I've missed you!

He took me in his arms. Those arms. It's been forever since I've had them wrapped around me. I felt that same comfort and warmth I felt before. This was a sign.. a sign that me and Msh3al could get back to they way we were before. I sighed in relief. With me still in his arms we walked into the living room.

Me: I'm glad your here.

Msh3al: Your my wife Jenah. I never wanted to leave you... or hurt you...

Me: Just promise me something.

Msh3al: Anything.. min 3yooni el thntain.

Me: No more lies. No more betrayls. I really want this to work.

Msh3al: 7beebty we both made a mistake.. we can't take it back but we can move on. I want to be with you more than anything in the world. Your everything to me Jenah. I can;t picture my life without you. I know I haven't been there latley for you cause of work. But I Promise you that will all change starting from now. We'll start a new chapter. The past is the past and we can't change it. I wan't my future to be with you. I love you.. and I will always love you.

Me: Ok see what you did ? Now you got tearing up.

Msh3al: Do you love me ?

Me: I love you.

Msh3al: Ba3ad 3umrii.

Me: But your not going to fire Bader are you ?

Msh3al: I won't let my anger effect my work. He's a good asset to the company. So no, I won't let him go. But now you have to promise me something.

Me: Ofcourse?

Msh3al: You can't see him again.

Me: *sigh*

Msh3al: Please Jenah.. I don't want to lose you again.

Me: And you won't cause I don't plan on seeing him anymore. Like you said... the past is the past.



~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about me refering her as Jenah instead of Me like I always do. The computer is kinda messed up a bit. Whenever I'd try and change it, it would just erase the whole thing.

8 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

WELCOME BACK!! :D

Nawarii said...

omggggggggggggggg DEE i missed you maraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....kaifik????

seriously we7ashtiniiiii...hope ur alright

OMG 7ARAAAAAAAAAM WHATS GOING ON...POOR BADOOOOOOOOOORI...NOW I HAVE TO TAKE HIM AND HEAL HIS HEART :P LOOOOOOOOOOOOL i7tiseeen bas abi a5tha...
but i dont blame her for wanting to give her a marriage a second chance because its marriage after all ...mskeeeen J
i just hope the ass stops being an ass ...i think by now u know who the ass is:P he has no other name to me

loveddddddddddd the post and love you akeeeeeeeeeeeeed :*

glad ur back

F;* said...

OMG I MISSSEDD YOUUU!:( and honestly , well i mean i do respect your choice since its your life, but i wanted bader , badoory, bader , ya galbi 7aram:( though i dont blame you ! marriage is really important in life and i dont blame you for having a second chance !

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHH WELCOME BACK WE MISSED YOU SOO MUCCCHH
3AJEEEB:l BS I LIKE BADER AKTHAR SOOO;p
-Hope:*

Zuzzy:** said...

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dindin whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? why couldnt she pick badooor?!?!! :'(

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!!

hes an assssssssssssssssssssss!!

ugh ma7iba! bes a7ibich :*** welcome back ya galbi :D

Blue lilies;* said...

welcooome backk!;D you've been missed;*
laysh mish3all??!!;o khala9 ill teak beder then! he's now offocially mine;)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!YOUR BACK!WE MISS YOU!

WHY DID SHE PICK MESH3AL!
I HATE HIM!!
BS I LOVE THE WRITING!
AMAZING BS I WAS IN TEARS LAISH MESH3AL!
IT COULD BE A FAIRY TALE WITH BADER*SIGH*

I HAVE NO IDEA LAISH CAPITAL LETTER BS AM OVERWHELMED-I THINK-

~~HEAVEN

Looyah said...

SuzyQ
Dont make promises u cant DO!
as much as i love ur story
but u sayin sorry n promise everytime jus gets me on my nerves..
i respect u and will understand if u got other important stuff to do..
but I think its fair enough to tell us wen u gonna post.. at least dont tell us ur gonna post every day or every other day and make us check every second..