Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Other Man 15

NOOOOOOOO !!!
Please dont be mad !
My laptop completly shut down on me and for the whole weekend was at the shop getting fixed !
WALLAH YOU GUYS :(
I made a promise and I stuck to it .. but my luck turned cold ! :(
Im sorry .. but blame the laptop not me :(
I love you all so much !
I just got it back like an hour ago..
I quickly wanted to write you guys a post !
I know its short but I wanted to post one soon..
Inshallah tommorow as soon as Im back from school..
One HELL OF A JUCIY post ;D
I love you all so so much !
Please dont judge me mefore you hear my story..
;**********************






I made a choice.. I chose Msh3al. I can't say I wasn't happy. I mean I was going to get my marriage back. The marriage all my family and friends raved about. The marriage half our married friends envied.


But at the same time I was heartbroken. I had just let go of my other love. Bandar. What was he to do now? What was I supposed to do now ?

So I sucked it up. And forced myself to move on.

It was hard, so hard that I'd wake up in the middle of the night crying.

I was lost now. Not because of Bandar but because of what I had become. A married women cheating on her husband with his best friend. And now confused, not knowing what she wants. not just in love, but in everything.




Me: 7beeby let's go somewhere!

Msh3al: Min 3yooni.. just pick the restuarant and tell me.

Me: No! I'm sick of restuarants. What happend to us? We used to always go on these little adventures.

Msh3al: What do you mean ?

Me: I mean we changed. Were not those same people we once were...

Msh3al: Well then we gotta change that now dont we ?

Me: So is that yes ?
Msh3al: It's a yes.

Me: Ahhhh great !! Bahamas here we come !!

Msh3al: WHAT ?!

Me: Oh yallah 7beeby please. We've never been there and I need a tan so badly..

Msh3al: El mshkelah ma agdar agolik l2.


The second after his approvel I started packing. Five days in the Bahamas is just what we needed To re-connect! I couldnt wait, I was so excited. We always travel to the same places. London, Paris, New York... We needed something new and fun. The Bahamas was the perfect place. We were set to leave first thing in the morning.




Nawal: It's been a month Jenah., and NOW I hear from you?

Me: I know ok I know.. but Badar and Msh3al...

Nawal: Honestly I dont give a damn about either of them right now ! Where the hell'my best friend !

Me: I need you Nawal.. I can't do this alone ...

Nawal: Do what? It's not life I've been here to know!

Me: Please don't do this.. I need you.

Nawal: Oh ok you want my help? Well here it is.... you made one hell of a mistake starting a romance with Bader!! Msh3al did not deserve that !! You trampped around your house acting like nothing happend! And at the end of the day lye in the same bed as Msh3al? While where's Bader in all of this? Oh that's right, he's at home. The home that you dont live in cause your married and he's just some guy your using !!

Me: Wow.. that is not fair. That is so not fair. You had no right to throw all that in my face. For all I care you can go to hell !


I stormed out after that. I couldn't believe all the words she was saying to me. It felt like daggers being thrown at me. I got back to my car and cried, and I watched her get into hers and drive away.
I felt so betrayed. I needed her.

So what if I haven't spoken to her in a month? I was going through something. And sometimes people just want to shut themselves out from the world. She should have understood.

I didn't have time though, Msh3al and I were off in the morning. I had to keep my head up high and think positive. I needed to make this work, we needed to make this work.

I needed to get away from everything here and just forget. I needed to disappear and get myself together again. I needed to be Jenah again. I needed to find that girl again and bring her back.
The next morning Msh3al and I were off...
I tried calling Nawal before take off but she wouldnt pick up.
Jamal: You have to take to her at some point 7beebty.. she's your best friend.
Nawal: Was my best friend.
Jamal: Afaaa yallah 3ad Nawal 3aib 3leeki tgoleen kitha.. we both know you dont mean it...
Nawal: I dunno.. she called three times already ---
Jamal: You didn't pick up ?!
Nawal: I wasn't ready to talk to her. And frankly I dont think I can have a friend like her in my life anymore...
The Bahama's was PERFECT, absolutly PERFECT !
We checked ourselves in and unpacked. We were exhausted afterwards so we decided to order room service.
That night something happend...
Something that I wasn't ready for...

4 comments:

Nawarii said...

7abebtiiiiiiiiiii Dee its okay no need to apologize kil wa7id yenshi'3il... :* never apologize to us

wow wayed action fl post...i dunno whether i should defend nawal or not but i have to say i know how she feels cus its sucks when ur bestfriend just disappears on u out of a sudden...aya 3ala el bahamas i was there in the summer and i got the BEST literally BEST tan of my life and this is from a person that never gets color just sun burns...

okaaaaaay now to the ending...wesh hatha ya Dee laaaaaih til3ebeeen ib a39abi ketha...looooool ya za3am s3ooodiya :P what happened? he wasnt able to perform sexually looooooool or did she find out shes pregnant or badoori appeared all of a sudden...okaaay i have a lot of guesses u need to post soon 3ashan i stop guessing lol...

love u dee ow salmili 3ala omik ktheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer...

F;* said...

aww! laa no need to apologize! we understaand dont worry;* and omg even though its a short post lots of things happened!:p i mean okay nawal wasnt fair to you i mean shes your best friend she shudnt have done that to you! especially when your at a hard time like this! and omg well lets say mish3al isnt doing any bad thing right now but i THINK i know what you meant by something i wasnt ready:p my mouth actually fell open! anyways i cant wait for the next post:* and tyt!

Looyah said...

Hey
I'm sorry about my previous comment
I didnt mean to make you feel bad
and I didnt try to blame you or anything..
its just that.. I love ur story.. and I wish tht u can post one everyday.. and when you made that promise and then didnt show up for a week.. I went furious.. maybe I shouldnt have and I'm sorry.. but please.. if there are any delays.. tell us so we'd know..
thanks.
we love you ~

Anonymous said...

I MIIIIISSSS YOUUUU;****
wow i really miss ur posts ;*
bs i miss u more
Oh and may9eer cliff hanger :( plz post soon cant wait :D
Love You ;*
G*