Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Other Man 18

After for what seemed like ages.. he got up and left. I couldn't believe what just happend. He kissed me.. Bader kissed me, Jenah. We kissed! I was so disapointed in myself, I started crying. I turned to lye on left side and my tears starting flowing.

Msh3al walked in and rushed to my side. He kept asking what was wrong, I just told him that I was still shocked from the fall.

7beeby he got all my things that I had asked for. Ta3abto wallah. He kissed my forehead and starting fixing up my room. He was never a good decorator. I kept pointing out his mistakes and correcting them. Strangly he made me forget all about Bader and laugh. That night I realized how much I missed and loved Msh3al. We both slept in eachothers arms, it was was I needed. He was what I needed.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of chocolate chocolate croissants. As I slowly started to open my eyes I saw Nawal standing there with them in her hands.



Nawal: Morning sunshine!

Me: Where's Msh3al ?

Nawal: Seemed like he didn't get much sleep last night so I told him to go home and rest and that I'd stay with you.

Me: Awwhh poor baby.

Nawal: So how you feeling ?

Me: Not too good actualy.



I filled her in on everything that happend the night before. How Bader all of sudden walked in and kissed me. She was shocked, un believably shocked. She sat there for several seconds without uttering a single word.



Nawal: What about Msh3al ?

Me: Oh my god no! It was never intended! The kiss was never intended!

Nawal: Jenah... did you like it? Did you try and stop it? Did you kiss him back?

Me: Yes...

Nawal: You have to tell Msh3al.



I hated here right then and there. Why is everyone so honest! I mean I've been honest this whole time and look where it got me! The world would be alot better if people just told small lies every once in a while... right?



One Week Later...

I was finaly back home. I never ever wanted to step foot in a hospital ever again min kthr ma zahagt mnah. I was also glad to be back home cause I decided to tell Msh3al about what happend "that night". We were in our own home and had all the privacy we need. I couldn't wait much longer, the guilt has been killing me. So, I told him what happend. I was surprised that he didn't try to interupt me or even yell. He sat there calmly and took in every word word I said.

After I was done I was surprised again. He asked if I was done and I said yes. He asked if I loved him and I said yes. He then got up, kissed my cheeck and walked up to our bedroom. What did this mean? Forgivness or anger? Is a future still in his mind or is it divorce? I was so scared. I didn't sleep that night. Neither did he. I could feel him getting out of bed and going downstairs. That's where I found him in the morning, sleeping on the couch. He needed time to take it all in I understood that.



Me: 7beeby? What would you like for breakfast?

Msh3al: Nothing, I'm heading to the gym now.

Me: You can't excercise on an empty stomach.

Msh3al: I'll get some coffee on the way there.

Me: Baby this isn't right, atleast let me make you a sandwhich real fast to eat.

Msh3al: JENAH I SAID NO !



I gave him a confused look and went straight into the living room. I switched on E! as usual. Msh3al walked in after me and tried saying he's sorry. I wanted him out of my sight so I smiled and said it was ok. The minute he left I called Nawal over.



Nawal: He need's time 7beebty. I mean your not so innocent. He kinda had a right to go all psycho this morning. He's hurt.

Me: See you just said it yourself, psycho!

Nawal: Babe you know what I mean. He angry. Why do you think he's at the gym? To get it al out of his system. Just give him a little time and he'll get back to normal. I mean put yourself in his position.

Me: Yeah your right.. I can't be selfish right now.

Nawal: Haha I should get paid for these little sessions of ours.

Me: Agool la ykthar!



Two Days Later...

Msh3al still didn't change. Eslobo ma3ay kan marrah w7sh. He was constantley avoiding me whenever I walked in the room. Kan yesalekli kl ma a7awel afta7 salfa. Ok I know he's hurting and all bs lain mita ? Y3ni I'm pregant and I need him to be there for me. I can't do this on my own. This has gone on for way too long. Zawadhaaaaaaaaa!



Me: How long is this gonna go on for ?

Msh3al: Jenah 7beebty I'm kinda busy now can we talk later please ?

Me: No! You talk to me now!

Msh3al: I don't know what you mean...

Me: Oh don't give me that bullshit! You know exactley what I mean!

Msh3al: What do you want me to say ?

Me: Why the hell have you been treating me like crap the past two days! 7aram 3leek!

Msh3al: 7aram 3alay? 7ara, 3alay? 7aram 3leek inty! Your the one who kissed Bader!

Me: I told you it was a mistake and that I'm sorry !

Msh3al: You said that before. Now you'v done it again. How do I know you won't do it a third time?

Me: You did it too Msh3al !

Msh3al: La 7beebty la tglebenah 3alay! I kept my promise unlike you!

Me: What are we gonna do ?

Msh3al: I'm tired of these games Jenah. What do you want ?

Me: I want you... and I want this baby.

Msh3al: Well then why are you trying to sabotage it all ?

Me: I'm not. I don't want to. I don't know...

Msh3al: I'm firing Bader. 5ala9 ma3ad agdar at7amal.

Me: Don't...

Msh3al: Wsh eli don't ? He violated everything.

Me: Please don't leave me...

Msh3al: Jenah.. your one person I can't leave even if I wanted to.



I was really lucky to have him. Any other guy would have got up and left. But he still loved me after everything I've done. He wanted me. He was willing to fight for our marriage. He was not going to let Bader have me no matter what.


~~~~

My prettiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies !!
Sorry for not posting yesterday.
After school I took a 5 hour nap :p
Then I had this huge thing to attend to.
Ohhhhh !! Guess what ?
Were moving into our new home FINALY !! :D
I'm so excited !
Everyone would ask me if I was happy and all that.
My answer would be the same... "Aham shay 3ndi 9ala el7al"
Looooooooooooooooooooooool !!
Wain my comments you guys ? :'''(
I miss them and I miss YOU !
Inshallah your not mad at me for disapearing those couple of weeks ?
Samo7ooooony! Wallah I'm sorry :'''(
I love you all w el9ara7a the blog sphere is one of the highlights on my day. :)
A7bkmmmmmmmmm ! ;***************

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
You've done it again !!
Loved it !!
MOOOOOOOOOOORE !!
You cant stop now !!!!!!!!
;***************

- A.

Blue lilies;* said...

WEEEE LOVEE YOUU TOO;*
3ajeeeeb il postt! n3xt post please!;D

Looyah said...

heyyy 7ayati
sry i didnt comment this time
i read it
bas i became all silent haay el marra madree laish..lol
bel 3aks
i loved this post wayed wayed wayed
7abbait kaif ennah things r changin now between jenah n msh3al.
i wish bader n her wud get together.
madri laish bas wayed a7eb bader..
but i love you more!!!!!
xoxo

Standy said...

the story is fustrating and i feel like killing bader!

Standy said...

i cant wait to see more chapters =)

i love this stroy =)