Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Other Man 17

What did he mean by that message? Was that supposed to make me feel guilty or something? Cause it worked, it really got to me. Dug deep inside me until it reached my heart. That's how I'd feel whenever Bader popped into my head.

A month had passed since he sent me that text. Oh how I wanted to call or text back. I'd always call Nawal and have her convince over and over again that it was a bad idea. That's how fragile I was, so easily to break and shatter into a million little peices. Thank god I had her by my sad to stop be from doing anything I'd later regret.

My tummy had grown a bit bigger and I was so excited. My wonderful baby was growing inside of me, and the past month flew by so fast. I was so anxiouse, I couldnt wait to hold it my arms. I kept imagining how it would be. Both me and Msh3al spoiling him or her rotton. Giving him or her the perfect life. A new chapter in my life soon to begin. Without Bader...

Even better news, Nawal and Jamal got engaged that month. She searched for this guy forever and now she's finaly going to be his. Her dream was about to come true. For both of us things were getting better. Their wedding was to be held in a month. They didn't care about the venue or food or any of those things. They just wanted it to be official fast! They wanted to officialy be together. A small wedding was what they wanted.

I was thrilled !! My best friend was about to get married! In a month! I canceled whatever I had for a week and helped her with everything. We the most perfect Vera Wang dress! And the wedding was going to take place at her parent's house. Not many girls would want their wedding there, but their garden was breathtaking. It was like those perfect huge gardens you'd see in disney princess movie, only reall.. Hehe...



A Month Later...



Nawal: I can't do it no no I can't !!

Me: Haha breath Nawalii just breath...

Nawal: What if I don't make a good wife?? Were gonna have sex tonight!! What if I'm not good ??

Me: hahaahahahahahahahaahahahah !!

Nawal: It's not funny !!

Me: Are you hearing yourself right now ? You will be a wildcat in bed, don't worry!

Nawal: Wallah ?

Me: Wsh yedareeni ana .. wj3 Allah ygrafik.. yallah bs emshi it's time to make your grand entrance.... now remember.. deep breath...



Nawal started to make her way down the grand white steps..I took the other stairs that led down to the back of the ball room. As I made my way down I had a small cramp. It was so painful that I lost my balance and fell down the stairs. The music was playing so loud and the guests backs were facing me, all their eyes were on the bride. Nobody noticed me.

I blackedout...























































































I woke up to find myself lying in a hospital bed. The room was dark with just a small lamp on. Looking around the room I saw no one. I had a heartbeating flashback and remembered my fall. I quickly placed both hands on my tummy.. thank god my baby was safe. I let out a sigh of relief.



Msh3al: 7beebty your awake...

Me: Ee 7beeby..

Msh3al: Kaif 7asa nafsik? Should I call the nurse?

Me: La la mala da3i I'm fine wallah..

Msh3al: She's safe 7beebty lat 5afeen

Me: But what if something happend to her Msh3al ?

Msh3al: Lat fakreen kitha.. 5leeki positive.. el7mdelah rabi satar.



A while later the doctor walked in and examined me. He said that I was fine and that I was lucky that my baby had survived the fall. That most mothers didn't. My heart starting beating.. I started to imagine "what if". He then brought up some good news and asked if we wanted to see the baby..

He applied the gel on my tummy and turned on the tiny monitor.

Msh3al came and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

And there is was...



Msh3al: Told you it was a girl.

Me: Were having a baby girl ...

Msh3al: I love you so much 7beebty.. and you are going to be an amazing mother !

Me: And your going to make an excillent father !

Msh3al: With you by my side...

Me: Nouf...

Msh3al: Nouf...



Nawal called of her honeymoon. She didn't want to leave my side. I felt so guilty.. I never wanted this to happen. She even ran out of her own wedding to take me to the hospital!



Nawal: Aham shay enah waqa3nah 5ala9.. were married.



I don't know what I'd ever do without her. She's my rock!

Both she and Jamal were waiting out on the hall. The doctor had said one visitor at a time.

While she was in the small cafeteria getting coffee, she got an un-expected phone call.



Nawal: Hello ? .......... Hello ? ........ Ok if this is some kinda prank ---





























































































Bader: Hi...

Nawal: Bader ?

Bader: How are you ?

Nawal: I'm good thank's.. what are you doing calling me ?

Bader: I wanted to know how Jenah was doing with the pragnancy.

Nawal: Not too good actualy...

Bader: WHAT HAPPENED ?

Nawal: She had a small fall.. bs el7mdelah she didn't lose the baby.

Bader: El7mdelah rabi satar... are you at the hospital near their house ?

Nawal: Yeah why? ........... hello ? ........... Bader ? ........... Whatever...




It was getting late and visiting hours were soon to be over. Nawal and Jamal both told me goodnight and that they'd be here first thing in the morning. Msh3al rushed back to the house to pick get a few things for me. The room felt empty, I wanted to feel like my room. I was going to be in it for atleast three days. And I was not going to just sit there and stare at an empty room. I needed my pillows. My magazines. Everything mine, mine, mine !

I dozed off for a while but woke up to the sound of footsteps coming near me. I couldn't tell who it was until they got closer.

It was... him.



Me: What are you doing here? Who told you I was here? Visitng hours are over! Msh3al will soon be here! Please leave me alone!

Bader: I was scared for you. Do you know how worried I was when I found out that you were in here?

Me: How did you know ?

Bader: That doesn't matter.

Me: Please leave.. there's nothing for you here...



He got onto my bedside and leaned in slowly. He placed both hands on my cheecks. My god they were so warm. They made my whole body tingle. He leaned in a little more and gently pressed his lips on mine. It felt so good to feel his touch again. I missed his lips. The way he held me. The way he made me feel. When I'm around him I just forget everything else. It's like were the only two people on earth.

He pulled me closer to him and looked into my eyes. He didn't even have to speak. Looking into his eyes was enough. He loved me. He wanted me. He needed me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRSSSST BAAAAADEEEER 7ABEEBI 5ALAA9:( 3AIB YA WALAAD WALA 3AIB!
MSH3AL.... IM STARTING TO LIKE HIM A LITTLE
NAWAL 7ARAM ITS HER WEDDDINNG!
-Hope:*

Anonymous said...

Awal Shay FIRSTTT!
Thany shay ! ok this is not acceptable she is with MESH3AL ! SHE'S CARRYING HIS BABY FOR GODS SAKE ! MAY9EER ! Ga3da tathlem both her baby and her husband !
- Fee youm we Laylaah(8)! Lol!

Anonymous said...

OKAY apparently secound not first !

F;* said...

OMG! badoooori:( 7araam! okay first of all this was not supposed to happen, i mean he knows that your carrying mish3al's baby! 7aram may9eer! its not acceptable! but badooory 7araam:( i dont know who to choose , i mean i like msh3al w bader a7ibaaaa but you know its not fair to both of them!

Nawarii said...

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY MOUTH DROPPED OPEN WITH EVERY SENTENCE

SERIOUSLY

O

M

G

badooooooooooooooooooooori i want that kiss may9eeeeeeeeeeeeer jenah gets it all lol... 7aram badooori is so loving and caring i3awir elgalb... and nawal is just the greatest and sweetest friend ever she left her wedding...i mean who does that now a days...

this story just gets better and better by every post...mash2allah 3alaiki dandoon...

mwaaaaa7...a7ibik

uae teach said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.