Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Somebody Help Me 1

Do you know what it feels like to have everything you've worked so hard for get taken away from you?

Do you know what it feels like to have all your friends betray you?

Do you know what it's like to wake up every morning wanting to kill yourself?

No, you dont. I do.

This is my story.

My past that's been haunting me.. that I'm ready to let go.

To know how I got to this point, the point where I'm now at peace.. were going to have to go back.. way back.

Back to when I was 16 and had just gotten out of rehab.

4 comments:

Cuteandcuddly said...

well you go girl dont let the past hunt you :)
tomorrow is a new day with new apportuntes :)
cant wait to read your story :)

Anonymous said...

I loved your other story, but this seems like its a good start like you said something new. I have been intrigued, wanting more.

Suzy.Q said...

Thank u guys so much :** :D

3anooda said...

yala lets see what happened - im interested