Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ok Ok !!

OK !
I'm not going to stop with the other story. I will continue them both. Everyday a new post from each.

Im so sorry Wallah wa3ad mini i will continue. But for those of you who didnt get to read the whole thing, ask me what you wanna know cause I will start from where I left off.

Wallah y7belkom Im so sorry.. la tz3aloo mini plz. Wallah cuase i thought the story became boring for u guys so i decided to change. But 5ala9 2 stories.

I love u all walla ma twa8a3t kitha :**

I will continue!!

4 comments:

3anooda said...

ana i was newly introduced to your blog oo ma garait the old story - so y9eer ta36eena us newcomers one long post that summaries what happened. something like "previously on the bold and the beautiful" ily ysawoolich 4 seasons in a 3 minute clip???

هذا ما قاله البحر said...

nice :)

FooFii said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !! <333333333 <3333333 !! I LOVE YOU SUSY !! YAAAAAAAAAAAY !!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO !!

Cupid ;* said...

haha ashwa 3abali ba3ad:p u knw lo u haven't continued chan 3ad situations are gonna be different between us:p
i love you so much and thaaaaank you;***