Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Somebody Help Me 2

I cant just skip and go straight to what happend after rehab. Don't you want to know how I got there in the first place? Well here it goes...

Five months before I went into rehab I was perfect. Perfect grades. Perfect friends. Perfect boyfriend. Perfect family. My whole life was great, I was happy.

I have an amazing group of friends. My two best girls Dina and Manal. And my two best boys, Fahad my boyfriend and 3ziz our close friend.
We would always spend every minute we had with eachother. We were like the gang of scooby doo you know? Except not solve mystery's.

It was me and Fahad's 3 year annaversary, yes we have been dating since we were 14.
And he took me to his family's beach house where he made me this lovly dinner by the sea. During our meal he said that he needed to talk to me about something very important. Little did I know it, he was about say something that I never thought would happen.

5 comments:

3anooda said...

aaaahhhh 3ala a39aby - laish ilposts g9ar??

Suzy.Q said...

Soory babe.. I'll be posting 2 short posts everyday. La tz3aleen :**

FooFii said...

I CAN'T BE ACCEPTING THIS !! am in love with your other story i want to know i want to know !!

FooFii said...

i don't want to know this story i want the other one =(

Suzy.Q said...

Oh my gosh... walla i didnt know u guys were so addcited to it.
im sorry
from now on i will POSTING BOTH STORIES WALLAH WA3AD MINI ANA

XXXX