Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Somebody Help Me 3

Fahad: I did something really terrible.

Najla: 7beeby esh feek?

Fahad: It's real bad.

Najla: Im sure its not that bad, I'm here for you lat 5af.

Fahad: I kissed another girl.

Najla: What?

Tears started running down Najla's face.

Fahad: It was an accident I swear.

Najla: What so you "accidentley" fell on her lips?

Fahad: 7beebty --

Najla: L2! Mat goli 7beebty!

Fahad: Ok, fine Najla. I was at a party and I dont know why but I was dizzy from all the poepl and music that I needed air. So as I was walking out I just saw this girl and kissed her. I dunno why..

Najla: Oh, you dont know huh? How's that even possible?

Fahad: I dunno.

Najla: And here we go again with the I dunno.

Fahad: Well what can I do to make it better?

Najla: Mn jdk? You cant say or do anything to make it better. You cant just expect me to forget what happend.

Fahad: Najoola I love you and Im really sorry.

Najla: I cant just forgive you, it's too much.

Fahad: Please..

Najla: I cant trust you anymore. Were done. Goodbye.

In tears she got into her car and her driver took her back home.

No comments: