Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Crazy World 28

M7md: Doody 7beebty goomi. *whispers in my ear*

Me: Mmmm 5 more minutes. *i yawn*

M7md: C'mon please lets do something im bored. *cuddles up near me till were face to face*

Me: Dude I'm this close blowing my breath on you, so shoo.

M7md: Walla kl shay minik 3asal.

Me: *pinching his arm*

M7md: Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Damn your cranky when you wake up.

Me: It's a good thing we sleep in seperate rooms then.

M7md: Allah yhdeki.

He went downstairs and had breakfast. He was kinda mad, Baby uff! About an hour later I got up and took a shower. Wardrobe? Hmm.. Well I was definitley not going out so I decided to wear my red juicy couture tracks. My hair was wet and I wasnt in the mood to dry it so i just tied it up in a hight pony tail. I sprayed on some of my new victoria secret perfume "ooh la la" and headed downstairs.

M7md: Hey sexy!

Me: Oh, who moi?

M7md: La omi. *frowns*

Me: Haha thanks baby. So what am I eating ?

M7md: Na3am Y5ty?

Me: Haa?

M7md: La walla, awal you pinch me outta bed and now you want breakfast.

Me: Yes *dala3 voice*

M7md: Damn your too sexy to say no to.

Me: Hehe whats up with you and the word sexy?

M7md: Cause you are and I love it.

As he walks a little closer to me he starts to sing. "Sexy can I, just pardon my manners. Girl how you shake it, got a playa like ohhh .It's a kodak moment, let me go and get my camera all I wanna know is, Sexy can I?"

Me: W33 No you "can" not.

M7md: Ohhh whats the matter baby dont you like a little bad boy? *getting closer to me*

Me: Oh no dont get me wrong I looooove bad boys, but just not in you. *as i swift my hair*

M7md: Ouch!

Me: Better get a check up. *I stick my toungue out*

M7md: Oh baby theres still so many things about me you dont know.

Me: Is that so?

M7md: Im bad baby. but its just hiddin.

Me: Hah! I doubt that.

As I turn around he grabbed my hips and turned me around and pinned me to the wall.
He got so close to me, His freakin lips were so close that I could feel his warm breath on my lips. OH MY GOOOOD HE'S SEXY!!!

He just stood there infront of me for 3 minutes not moving an intch. KISS ME YOU FOOL KISS ME!! I wanted to devour his lips. During those 3 minutes he kept biting his lips. BASTERD! Does he wanna kill me??
FINALLLLLLLYYYY!!!
He got closer and said "Now tell me Im not bad"

He kissed me so hard. Not hard hard you pervs!!
After the first kiss he moved back then leaned in again but this time, he opend his mouth slightly and so did I. He put tongue in my mouth and started to play around with it. Oh my god he was frenching me aghhhhhhhh!! My first french ehehehehehhehe omg fuuuuuuuuun sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy love itttttttttttttt !!! ahhhhhh im in heaven!!
DAMN! We've been frenching for the past 10 minutes right there on the wall. Didnt he get tired? I DIDNT HELL NO NO NO TO THE NO!

He slowly removed his lips from mine and released me and back away. Leaving me breathless and turned on he walked away to the kitchen counter.

Me: I.... I.... You.... I..... You...

M7md: M7mm yeah baby, Is that bad boy enough for ya?

Me: I.... I... YOU....

M7md: Yeah I know.. anyways I'm gonna go out for a bit seems like you need some air.

He walked out and still I was flushed. I was turned on. I wanted him. I HAVE MY RULE !! NO DINA BAD BAD DINA!!

I hurried up to the bathroom and took a long warm bubble bath. Hmmm perfect. The bubbles were all bubbely. I shut off the lights and lit up some candels and spread them all overt the bathroom. I was at peace.

Fj2a the bad boy walks in and IM FREAKIN NAKED IN THE TUB! Thank god there so many damn bubbles it was like a white surface.

Me: 7mood get out !!!! Im naked !!!!

M7md: Hell yeah you are! *winks at me*

He walked in, closed the door and pulled down the tiolet cover and sat down.

Me: Ummm... what do you think your doing?

M7md: Watching you. *smiling*

Me: No no no, TV is for watching I on the other hand.... umm... well im something else.

M7md: What are you?

Me: Im a girl who JUST WANTS A LITTLE PRIVACY... AND I WANNA TAKE A BUBBLE BATH !!!

M7md: Fine fine im sorry babe. I'll be in my room watching a movie.

Me: HEY! Wait, dont I get a kiss.

M7md: Hah now you want me? Nah baby Im not in the mood.

He walked out and closes the door.

Me: RUUUUUUDE !!! UFFF !!

I finaly got outta the shower and walked into my bedroom and changed into my pj's.
He was in his room and I was in some serious mood for some cuddeling... and maybe more.

Knock Knock

Me: 7mood 3adi at5l ?

M7md: Hala 7beeby tfathaly.

6 comments:

3anooda said...

LOOOOOOOOOOL cute - men really know how to play it

Suzy.Q said...

Haha yeah they sure do, but us girls are the master minds behind it all ;)

shoug said...

alllah!!!!! im sooo glad u decided to continue!! i cant believe u thot that we werent intersted anymore.. thank i love it! :*

Cupid ;* said...

damn he's good!
and u were gonna prevent us from reading this?
noo i'm not gonna let it go this easily:p
abi next postttt:( i'm sooo loving m7amad and the baad boy oh la la!

FooFii said...

-OH GOD .OH GOD ,OH GOD ,!! <333333 i can't believe you were going to cancel this story ,,!! i hate you for ever thinking of it !! ,, I LOVE YOUR STORY so much <3333333333

Suzy.Q said...

Looool y7belkom tnx u guys! 5ala9 I wont erase it walla... xx