Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Help Me Out Here A Bit, Will Ya' ?

Hello there my little pretties..

This is just something I want to get off my chest ok? But don't worry there will be a post today, I promise you.

Before I begin I just want to say NAWARII I've missed your amazing comments.. lw wa5arty marah tnaya la aje aksrek ;p

Oh and don't think I forgot, I'm looking forward for thos comments I've asked so kindy for. (A) Hehe!

______________________________

Family.. Cousins?

I mean arn't they like the most people to have your back? Never hurt you? Well mine are seriosuly killing me!

Ana mn el noo3 eli lw 9ar shay o thayagny, amasheeha. Bs laman yn3ad wara ba3ath ktheer ma a8dar a5ale. Y3ni 6b3an ra7 agool wsh tha, zawadoha you know ?

Wsh m3na ana el wa7eed beeni eli they constantley try to hurt and annoy ? Ana abadan ma gd 3amaltlhm shay.. w hom? Ugh! Shay ynarfez w yerfa3 el tha'3t!

Y3ni 5ala9 6fsh fhmto? Too much is just too much!

You see, I used to have a "bad girl" past 4 years ago. Bs el 7mdela I've learned from my mistakes and am a better much more mature person. Ashkor Raby wallah!

Alzbda, my couins tend to joke around (jokes don'r usualy hurt people right?) about my past. I mean for example...

... : Dina meen tklmeen ?

Dina: Wsh lakom da5al ?

... : Ahhh walad haaa ?

Dina: W etha akalem walad.. malkom sho'3ol !

~~~~~

... : Dina meen " " eli you just added on Facebook ? How do you know him ?

Dina: Ya rbii wsh lkom da5al ? He's a friend I know him very well.. w I just found out ino 3ndo a Facebook account.

... : Oh .. right... sure.

~~~~

And these are just the little stuff. I don't wanna go into detail about the rest.

They are hooked on my past, still thinking I'm "that" girl. I'm NOT !!!!! :@

I mean their my cousins, arn't they supposed to have my back ? I just hate it you know ? This whole week.. with 3eid and all, were all togethe.

You know what I;m just gonna stop talking. I'm beging to get so mad, plus im gonna see them all now. Were off to the beach and I really don't to get worled out or else I will expolode !

Anyways like I said you will get a post today for sure. Love you all !

7 comments:

Nawarii said...

susyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i love you ow i will never stop commenting awlan cuz i love u and ur posts ow thanyeen i dont want u to kasir my head lol....

im confused is this about you or about the story?

ilmohem if its about it screw them cuz someone just never grow up or change their views....

6anshaaaaaaaaaaaai....

Pearla said...

o ana kaman ma fhmt, ino Dina is you? o b3den talk to them gole ino ma9a5ooha, 5ala9! they should move on!

Halaa;* said...

look i used to feel the same way some times cus im the most "free" of our little cousin group they dont even talk to guystht rnt there cousins y3ni.. bss i spoke to one of them oo shes like bil3aks tara kilish la if we say shy chthee its just curiosity aw shay lakin i dont have such a bad girl past i guess:p

Suzy.Q said...

The character in the story, her name is dina.
she is not the dina were talking about in this post, cuz ana ba3ad ismi dina ;p
so its me LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

iffff!:@ screw ur cusins!:p
my cusisns treat me the same way too! i just hate it!!!

Nawarii said...

okay screw them even if they are ur cousins who are they to judge... i dont know u personally bas amooot 3alaich la2na bayen inich such a great girl...ignore them they are so jealoussssssssssss...everyone makes stupid things but it doesnt mean they should be judged for it...