Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

High School .. part 23

{ Phone Conversation }

Dina: I love you more !! Agh i miss saying that!!

3bdulah: Haha y7lelik.. allah la y7remni mnik ya a7la Dina fl 3alam..

Dina: Ok see now thats just a load of crap, a7la dina fl 3alam.. who the hell says that !

3bdulah: I say that !

Dina: It's pathetic.

3bdulah: You know a simple thank you would do.

Dina: Whatever.

3bdulah: Ahaaa shayfa nafsik 3alay al7een ha?

Dina: Uh yeah! *eb kil wthooo8*

3bdulah: *sigh* there's just no fixing you is there?

Dina: What's there to fix? I'm hot.. cute.. sweet.. charming.. anything I left out ?

3bdulah: Yeah.. Your sexy as hell !

Dina: Haha see I knew I forgot something..

3bdulah: Ah mnki ya Dina.. ahhh

Dina: Hehe see how I drive men crazy?

3bdulah: Ay men inshallah? 5air fe wa7ed '3eeri ?

Dina: Oh yeah tons and tons...

3bdulah: Aha..

Dina: You do know I'm joking right?

3bdulah: Yeah 6b3an shd3wa 7beebty..

Dina: Oh ok good ashwa..

3bdulah: Almhm 7beebty it's late w I've got a huge family day bokrah..

Dina: What family day?! We said we would go out!!

3bdulah: Shit! I dodnt tell you wallah I thought I did baby.. I'm so so sorry.

Dina: What's going on ?

3bdulah: My aunt is having this huge gathering fa I'm forced to go. You know I'd bale if I could.

Dina: I know.

3bdulah: 6yb do something with Noura.

Dina: She and s3oud have plans.. AGAIN !!

3bdulah: Oh, 6yb mmmm... go shopping with your mom.

Dina: Oh yeah I'll be like hey mama let's go spend a nice day together of me spending all your money.

3bdulah: I'm sure you'll find something to do 7beebty...

Dina: Yeah..

3bdulah: As for now, I gotta go.

Dina: Fine !

3bdulah: Gimme a kiss.

Dina: HAH! No..

3bdulah: Yala 3ad bla 7arakat.

Dina: Muwaaa7 !!

3bdulah: 3asal wallah !! Wnk gedami bs !

Dina: See if we were still on for tommorow you would have gotten alot but .. to bad for you.

3bdulah MN JD TOO BAD !!

Dina: So bye!

3bdulah: Hey hey wsh tha fj2a bye?

Dina: ...

3bdulah: Playing hard ball are we?

Dina: Hehe..

3bdulah: Ok 7ubii take care.

Dina: You too.. bye.



Thing's were starting to look up for them both.

Although everything was all happy go lucky, still Dina couldn't get 5aled out of her mind. That last word he said to her stayed in her mind. It's all she thought about when it came to him. She kept asking her self over and over, why did he say that? did he mean it? does he love me? are we ment to be?

There's no harm in thinking about another guy when your in a relationship right?
Wrong!
Well for Dina that is.
She's the type of person that get stuck to something. That if she has a thought, even a little one, she's gotta break it down piece by piece until she sees all matching colors.

But enough about her for just a while.. what about 5aled, and his maybe soon to be fiance ?


Um 5aled: So?

5aled: What so ?

Um 5aled: It's been a week 7ayati, wsh tbeena nswi ?

5aled: Walla mdri yuma.. 93ba shway.

Um 5aled: Laish 93ba.. el so2al ehya 3ajabatik ow l2?

5aled: Ela bs...

Um 5aled: Fe w7da eb balik ?

5aled: La bs.. mdri wallah yuma..

Um 5aled: Tra el bnt m3jeba feek marrahh.. fa lazim ngolahm.. sboo3 w8t 6weel.

5aled: Tell them no.

Um 5aled: Way! mn jdik 5lood ?

5aled: E wallah yuma. I'm not ready to be married. I've got 2 years left bl jam3a.. w I want to search for her. I dont want her coming to me.

Um 5aled: *hesitating* ummm.. ok.. I'll give them a call then.

5aled: Zain, yalla I'm gonna go out shway.


Wow!
You think a guy like 5aled would give up and move on. No, you see that was the old 5aled. The one that could get any girl he wanted. But Dina grabbed ahold of him not so long ago, although she let go.. he didnt.



The Next Day


Dina spent the whole morning sleeping in. Woke up at around 5..got dressed and headed out. She had no where to go.
So she took her laptop and went to starbucks. The typical place for bored Arabs to hang out at.

As she searched Youtube for some funny vedios to pass the time she saw a familiar face walk in through the door.

Why is it that whenever I'm alone and depressed he shows up, she wondered.

She sunk low on the sofa and pulled her lap a bit higher to have the laptop block her face. She resumed to what she was doing.

A few minutes later she saw someone take a seat at the table infront of her.

She lowered herself a little more.


5aled: Dina?

Dina: Ha?

5aled: Hi...

Dina: Oh heeeeeeeey !

5aled: Your gonna hurt your back that way.

Dina: Oh yeah... thanks for the info.

5aled: What are you doing here?

Dina: Laptop....

5aled: Aha, I can see that. Umm.. since were both here alone can I sit with you?

Dina: Sure, I guess...

5aled: So how are you?

Dina: Good..

5aled: Listen I wanted to talk to you about something...

Dina: 5aled, the last time I saw you, you stormed out of my house saying your inlove with me. And that was weeks ago.

5aled: Oh your still hung up on that. Yalla Dina that was a long time ago. Were here now.

Dina: What was the thing you wanted to tell me?

5aled: I met someone... well my mom wanted me to meet her. She came over and was intrested.

Dina: Oh so your gettign married?

5aled: No, I took some time to think about it.. and I decided not to.

Dina: Why?

5aled: Because ---

Dina: 5aled, listen me and you, sorry but we have nothing. I'm in love with 3bdulah. It's a waist of your time to just be waiting around for me.

5aled: Ouch!

Dina: Sorry but that's the truth. Face the facts.. me and you will never happen !

5aled: Do you really love stomping on people like that?

Dina: No, I didnt mean to be rude. I just had to tell you.

5aled: And that was the best possible way

Dina: 5lood wallah I didnt mean to hurt you.

5aled: You know what just save it ok, save it. It was a mistake to have walked in here. A mistake to talk to you. And a hell of a mistake to have even met you!! Good bye.

And just like that he walked away.


Dialing 3bdulah


3bdulah: Hala 7beebty.

Dina: Hi baby, where are you?

3bdulah: Still at my aunt's why?

Dina: Could you come to starbucks ?

3bdulah: Are you ok?

Dina: Yeah I'm fine but I'm just lonely.

3bdulah: Yeah sure 7beebty, Ive been here long enough anyways. Give me 20 minutes.

Dina: Ok.. I love you...

3bdulah: I love you too.

Dina: So much!

3bdulah: Ba3ad 3umri..... are you sure your ok ?

Dina: Yeah I'm fine just get here soon.

3bdulah: 7ather ...



A Few Minutes Later...


3bdulah: Hala bl zain *kiss*

Dina ran towards him and held onto him so tight.

3bdulah: Whoa 7beebty wsh feeki???

Dina: I missed you !

3bdulah: Ya 7ayatiiii .. I'm here now...

Dina: Agh I love you so much! Never leave me ok?

3bdulah: Baby *pulling her back slowly* I would never even think of that!

Dina: Good.. now let's get out of here!

3bdulah: I just got here...

Dina: Yeah I know bs I wanna be in your car. I want all of you.

3bdulah: Ok now I know something wrong.

Dina: Why would you say that ?

3bdulah: Cause your not yourself...

Dina: I'm showing you how much I love you, and m true self would be what?

3bdulah: La 7beebty, I just mean... you know what I love you and I trust you so let's go if you want to.

Dina: Good, just let me grab my coffee.


Just as they walked out Dina recieved a text from 5aled.


" Yeah run along with your boyfriend whom you called only seconds after I left to get your mind off me. "


She turned her back and saw 5aled parked far away on the other side of the street watching her.


3bdulah: Sorry the car's parked kinda far.

Dina: La 3adi, let's go.

6 comments:

identity said...

la7tha i didnt understand something ishloon she was having a convo ma3a 5alid oo she is telling him ina she missed him ib the last part of the post!;s
oo i love the word marra! i just love it!
loved the post next post please!!;D

Nawarii said...

woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA....but i loved it...min zimaaaaaaaaaaan 3anik...lat6alweeeen

btw its obvious she wants 5alid but i dont think she wants to believe it

Suzy.Q said...

**Identity.. im so sorry, she wasnt talking to 5aled, she was talkign to 3bdulah.. but i accidently wrote 5aled instead. its a huge mix up. i just forgot toe re check this post. sorry for he mix up. :) oh and the word marrah hehe.. kalam najdi 7beebty ;D

**Nawarii.. e walla zaman zaman 3anik.. wain ma ala8i comments mini.. b6anshatni haa? ;p

Anonymous said...

3abdalah soo CUTE!<3 i love him
wai3 5aled stalker;/
next post pls

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nawarii said...

afaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ana a6nish el'3alya susyyyyyyyyyy...ana an6ir 3ala nar 3ashan u post...a9lan ana i LOVE ur blog its one of my favorites so never EVER think ini im6anshitich...love ya