Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

High School .. part 25

"I wonder what he's doing right about now..." - Dina


Sabia: Right on time.

5aled: Can I come in?

Sabia: Tfatahal..

5alad: Mashallah betik 7lo.

Sabia: Thank's.. tby shay tshrebah?

5aled: La yslam edik.

Sabia: So?

5aled: This is kinda awkward.

Sabia: A little..

5aled: Oh so your comfortable around me y3ni ?

Sabia: I didn't say that.

5aled: But clearly your intrested.

Sabia: Int lazim tfashel el bnt *puting a strand of hair behind her ear[*

5aled: What can I say, your too adorable. *wink*

Sabia: I don't get it...

5aled: What?

Sabia: I mean after all this now you how your intrest.

5aled: Well I wasn't thinking straight before. But now that I've taken seriouse time to think about it, why not?

Sabia: I don't know I just feel that theres a whole other story to it.

5aled: Sabia.. let's take things slow. We'll get engaged, get to know eachother for a while and if you hate me then we'll call it off. *giving her a huge cheesy smile*

Sabia: Haha you have yourself a deal.

5aled: Hey what's that smell ?

Sabia: Umm I brought home some cupcakes.

5aled: All this for me huh ? *getting closer to her*

Sabia: Agh int o tafkerik.

5aled: Only with you my dear.

Sabia: Ah fa 5ala9 9rt your dear mn al7een ha ?

5aled: E 6b3an.

Sabia: Ok smart guy lemme go get you some cupcakes. In the meantime why don't you turn on the tv and find something for us to watch.


As Sabia was in the kitchen preparing the cupcakes along with coffee, 5aled got up to go and dim the lights a bit. He turned the channel to comdey central. Strange right? You would think he's put a romantic movie or something.

5aled's the guy that loves to see a girl laugh. It's one of his turn on's. Along with skin, as all guys.


Sabia: Umm.. why'd you dim the lights ?

5aled: Don't et the wrong idea. I just thought it would be nice.

Sabia: Oh.. umm... ok.

5aled: My mom's probably calling your mom right now gossiping about us.

Sabia: Haha yeah..

5aled: Adorable. *pinching her cheeck*

Sabia: *blushing*

5aled: You are you know.


_______________________________________________________

The Next Day...


~ Dialing S3oud ~

S3oud: Hala 7beebty.

Noura: What took you so long to answer !

S3oud: I'm sorry I was taking a shower.

Nurse: Excuse me sir, we'll see you now.

Noura: Who was that? It sounded like a women !

S3oud: Ya 7beebty l2.. listen I'll call you back soon.

Noura: I know I herd another womens voice S3oud! If your seeing someone you better tell me right now !

S3oud: Baby I gotta go I'm sorry bye!

6ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo6 !


Noura: He just totaly hung up on me.

Dina: No comment. Just talk to him.

Noura: Whatever let's order.



________________________________________________


3bdulah: Ok I'm here what do you want?

Mona pulled 3bdulah closer to her and pushed him to the wall. He was frozen! I mean if someone did that to you, although it's wrong, at the same time it could feel so right. You'd have no controle over your body. Numb.

She pressed her lips against his and inhaled all of him. He then slowly released his tongue into her mouth. From their tongues begining to touch, so did their bodies. He carried her up and lyed her down on the couch with him ontop of her.


Mona: *with him still kissing her* See I knew it...

3bdulah: Just shut up!


____________________________________________________



Dina: Ok now he's not picking up!

Noura: No comment.

Dina: I'm sorry about that really I am. It's just that he's been distant latley.

Noura: Well so has S3oud.

Dina: Why are our men such asswholes?

Noura: We know how to pick them... *sigh*

Dina: Do you realize that whenever we hang out their all we talk about ?

Noura: Yeah.. it's kinda pathetic.

Dina: I mean the way they have us hooked is so annoying!

Noura: Men, it's their skill.

Dina: Just for once I want them to be hooked on us while we live our lives for one day not thinking about them constantley.

Noura: Well why don't we? I mean here we are having lunch so let's start now. We'll switch off our phones for the entire day. And you can sleep over.

Dina: Sounds good to me but I have plans with 3bdulah tonight.

Noura: Mmm.. well then come to me afterwards?

Dina: Well then what's the point of the plan?

Noura: Don't ask me, your the one bailing.

Dina: I'm so sorry but I just remembered. Plus I miss him so much. And it was so hard for him to get us reservations. I'm gonna feel so bad if I cancel.

Noura; Fine, fine. But were still on for our sleepover right ?

Dina: Yeah I'll have him drop me off later tonight.


___________________________________________________



Later That Night...


Um 5aled: It's so nice to see the two of you together.

Um Sabia: Allah yewafegkom inshallah.

5aled: Inshallah.. ummm yuma?

Um 5aled: Na3am 7beeby ?

5aled: 3adi lw nesta2thin ? 3ndena dinner reservations in an hour.

Um Sabia: E 6b3an 6b3an.

Sabia: Ok yallah ba3al salamah.



5aled: Aghh I felt like I was gonna die !

Sabia: Haha I know! They just kept going on and on!

5aled: So what do you wanna do now my future wife ?

Sabia: Let's go to the restuarant now. Our reservations are in an hour so I'm sure they have it saved for us.

5aled: Ok yallah.


________________________________________________________



Dina: You've been staring at your phone all night 3bdulah. You barley touched your food.

3bdulah: La I'm just not that hungry.

Dina: And you bring us to a restuarant ?

3bdulah: I'm sorry 7ayati.

Dina; I mean were here to be together, to communicate.

3bdulah: Ok you wanna communicate, let's communicate.

Dina: Thank you. Well actualy something really finny happend to me and Noura when we were out at lunch. Hahaha the waiter... 3BDULAH !!

3bdulah: Na3am 7beebty I'm listening.

Dina: No your not! Your staring down at your phone!

3bdulah: Ok ok I'm sorry. You were saying the waiter...?

Dina: Yeah so anyways the waiter comes over all of a sudden and ... 3BDULAH !

3bulah: What? I'm listening.

Dina: You know what that's it! I'm leaving!

3bdulah: Baby please stay! *walking after her*

Dina: No! You've been completley rude to me this entire night! So goodnight!


Just as she opend the door, she see's 5aled standing right infront of her. And ofcourse with Sabia on his arm.

Her eyes widend, she looked at Sabia and then again at 5aled and stormed pass them out the restuarant. 3bdulah payed the check and then had a phone call to make.


~ Dialing Mona ~

Mona: Hey sexy.

3bdulah: When can I see you ?

Mona: I'm at home now, my dad's working late.

3bdulah: Ten minutes bye!


____________________________________________________


Noura: 7beebty what's wrong? Where's 3bdulah? *hugging her*

Dina: He's at the restuarant. *sobbing*

Noura: Then how did you get home ?

Dina: I took a cab.

Noura: Mn jd ?!

Dina: ee...

Noura: 7beebty inti. T3ali let's go upstairs.


That Night: 2 AM...


Noura: He's a jerk w ma yste7y.. don't call him, nothing! You just forget about him and let him come to you.

Dina: I'm sick of making him come to me Noura. I'm tired of all this round and round.

Noura: What about 5aled, you said you saw him right?

Dina: Yeah I did but he was with someone else.. pretty I might add!

Noura: So? You said you didn't have feelings for him. So why should you care who's he with?

Dina: I just ---

~ Incomin Call: 5aled ~

Noura: Is is 3bdulah ?

Dina: Nope. 5aled.

Noura: Wow... speak of the devil.

Dina: What should I do ?

Noura: Answer!

Dina: Why would he fj2a be calling me ?

Noura: I don't know! Ask him, I'll be on the other room. Call me when your done.

Dina: Ok thank's 7beebty.


5aled: Dina? Are you there ?

Dina: Yeah.. hi.

5aled: Kefik ?

Dina: Good..

5aled: Are you ok ?

Dina: Why wouldn't I be ?

5aled: Today at the restuarant...

Dina: Why do you care anyway ? You said you didn't want me in your life anymore.

5aled: But I still care.

Dina: That's not fair 5aled.

5aled: I know and I'm sorry.

Dina: So who's the girl ?

5aled: Umm...

Dina: It's ok, you can tell me.

5aled: My... fiance....

Dina: Excuse me.. y- y - your what ?

5aled: Fiance...

6ooooooooooooooooooooooooo6 !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

abdallah is an ass
thnx for both posting and the comment luvich

Anonymous said...

abdallah is an ass
thnx for both posting and the comment luvich

Nawarii said...

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy abdulla whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....u were such a great guy and a gentleman and now ur such a jerk u and mona are equal... btw im loving the drama

okay its official im going crazy trying to find out whats wrong with s3oood AHHHHHHHHHHH.... finally i love 5aled bas 7aram sabia he shouldnt mess with her...

love u of course

Suzy.Q said...

Thank u all so much & I love u ! ;*

Anonymous said...

wai3 wai3 wai3 mona i hate her:\
i didnt think 3abdullah would do such a thing!:@
love the post next post pls:D