Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

High School .. part 22

At School

Noura: Hey boyfriend *kiss*

S3oud: Hey...

Noura: Mmmm why are so cold?

S3oud: I'm not, yesterday i was with 3bood and well he's confused.

Noura: Confused at what exactley. He did Dina wrong and now he's playing the victim? I dont think so. *crossing her arms*

S3oud: 5ala9 whatever that's their problem not ours. El 7mdela a7na were and thats all that matters.

Noura: Yeah I know and Im greatful bs what about them? I mean they cant keep on acting this way.

S3oud: Y9eer 5air..


3bdulah: Have you guys seen Dina?

Noura: Morning to you too buddy!

3bdulah: Where is she

S3oud: You ok?

3bdulah: Yeah I'm fine but i just need to talk to her.

Noura: Didn't you just see her last night?

3bdulah: I was going to go over but then I got sleepy.

Noura: Sleepy? Yeah thats gonna get her to forgive you. *walking away*

S3oud: *sigh* forget her... I think Dina's in the library.

3bdulah: Why the hell would she be in the library?

S3oud: Would ever concider looking there?

3bdulah: No...

S3oud: *raising his eyebrows*

3bdulah: Ohhhhhhhhh ok I see what you... a77mm yeah ama go.

S3oud: Good idea. See you later.



Incoming Call Mona

3bdulah: WHAT!

Mona: Your looking extra hot today.

3bdulah: Where are you?

Mona: Everywhere...

3bdulah: Mona I'm done playing your silly little games. How many times to I have to tell you, there will and never will be anything between us !! Good bye !!

6ooooooooooooooooooooo6 !!


1 New Message

From: Mona Cell

Becareful where you step 3bdulah.. you just might trip and fall...
xoxo



Dina: Hello earth to freak !

3bdulah: Ah sorry Doody I didnt notice you...

Dina: Well that's no surprise at all.

3bdulah: I guess I kinda deserved that.

Dina: You guess?

3bdullah: Can we go somewhere and talk ?

Dina: Were in a library...

3bdulah: Alright well then here it goes... I'm so sorry ok. I love you and the only reason I was weird that day was because I was afraid of the situation.... Wait dont interupt me! And.... this is all new to me. I dont know how to deal with these situations. It's the first time.. and...

Dina: 7beeby...

3bdulah: Hmm?

Dina: I love you.

She puts her arms around his waist and kisses him. Shocked for only a mere second, he pulled her in closer where he could feel her whole body. They shared this intimate moment for only a few seconds until it got shot down by no other than Queen Mona.

Mona: Awww don't you two look cute. What's the occasion?

3bdulah: There doesnt have to be an occasion to kiss my love.

Dina: Yeah.. now if you'll excuse us. Were kind of busy as you can already see.


The second 3bdulah turned his back on Mona she pulled him back and kissed him. A hard core kiss that got the whole student body to turn heads.

3bdulah: WHAT THE FUCK !! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME !!

Dina: Baby it's ok c'mon let's go... *taking 3bdulas hand wand walking away*

Mona: You liked it last time sweetie.. why hide the truth?


Dina left 3bdulas hand for a minute and walked back up to Mona.

Dina: Listen to me.. and listen good. He would never touch you. So stop dreaming and face reality.

Mona: You poor nieve little girl...

Dina: I mean it Mona.. stay away from him or else your gonna have me to deal with.


__________

I know its kinda late.. im so sorry. Anyays gonna post soon and happy 3eid.. kl 3am w into b5air! :)

6 comments:

identity said...

wai3 3abdullah inerfezzz i hate him !! oo 5alid whats wrong waina!?
loved the post! next post please!!
oo 3idch imbarak!;)

Nawarii said...

kil 3am wenti ib5aaaaaaaaair... mona is such an assssssssssssssss i wanna mess her face up...btw what did s3ood mean when he was talking to abdulla about the library?

Suzy.Q said...

Nawarii.. lOL its nothing sexual if thats what you thought. 3bdula was looking for her and s3ud knew she was at the library. the reason he said would u ever check there was cause he would never look to find her there. and he felt kinda embaressed like "wtf" so thats why he left with the "a77m a77m" kinda tone.

Rawan said...

i hate mona...wth does she want? ughh

ffs said...

3idich imbarak!
mona,iHATEHER!!
3abdallah zoo8a!!
love the post next post plz

Anonymous said...

identity la2 i love 3abdullah<3
new follower next pot pls;D