Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

High School .. part 21

I know, I know.. and I'm so so sorry!! It's Ramathan and I've been tired. I went to riyadh for a week. And ofcourse.. in every girl's life.. DRAMA has to give an appearance.

But as you can see I'm back with this juicy long post!

Love you all, and thank you for being so patient. From now on I will try to post every other day. So please come and check back for any updates. Oh and I know there are many silent readers out there that are intrested but just dont comment. I would really appreciate it if that could all change :D Pretty please with cherries on top (A)

I would love to hear what you guys have to say. Your comments are what I look forward to the most, so please do me this teeny tiny favor. It would mean a great deal to me :)

Ok now on with the post!

________________________________________



BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP !!!

Dina: Ugh... wj3! Another day...


Dialing Noura

Noura: Ahlain ...

Dina: Wnk?

Noura: Well good morning to you too.

Dina: No seriously where are you? Im starving!

Noura: I'm at Coffee Bean.

Dina: Gimme 20 minutes.

Noura: You ok? You don't seem too good.

Dina: Yeah don't worry I'm fine. Just had a messed up dream that's all. I'll tell you about it once I see you.

Noura: Well whatever it is, I'm sure it's fine.

Dina: Yeah, let's just hope so.




3lya


Naif: So tommorow huh ?

3lya: Yup...

Naif: Can't you extend your stay or something.. your leaving too soon!

3lya: You should have developed an intrest in me sooner *sticking her tongue out*

Naif: Haha very funny! No I mean it !

3lya: I can't just abandom my education in Swiss and come back home.

Naif: Why can't you?

3lya: Naif.. 3adi I've got like a year left.

Naif: I know, bs I'm just gonna miss you that's all.

3lya: I'm only a phone call away. Now can we stop all this depression and have one last hell of a day?

Naif: Inti bs umri.

3lya: *kisses him on the lips* (for the very first time)

Naif: You...

3lya: Don't make a big thing out of it. Now yallah let's go.




At Coffee Bean


Noura: THAT'S IT ?!

Dina: It killed me Noura. Seeing him with her!

Noura: 7beebty *laughing* it was just a dream. A silly little dream. Your back to reality now and everything's gonna be ok.

Dina: I don't know. I mean some dreams have a meaning behind them. What if something like this is about to happen?

Noura: Are you even hearing yourself? Were talking about 3bdulah and Mona. Mona as in queen bitch and 3bdulah as in your boyfriend who adores you.

Dina: Yeah well where is my boyfriend who adores me so much? Hmm? I don't seem him, do you?

Noura: *sigh* Well if you look right behind you.

3bdulah: Hey girls, kfkom?

Noura: I think thats my exit.

Dina: Wain ry7a?

Noura: That table over there. When your done lemme know.

3bdulah: Thank's Noura.

Dina: So how've you been ?

3bdulah: Good..

Dina: Good?

3bdulah: Well bad actually.

Dina: Aha.

3bdulah: I know your upset with me and you have every reason to be.

Dina: And?

3bdulah: And I'm sorry.

Dina: That's it? Your sorry ?

3bdulah: Well what else is there left to say ?

Dina: You could try giving me an explination to your bahavior. You treated me like total trash. I did not deserve that. Running off with queen bitch!

3bdulah: She's not a bitch...

Dina: Oh so your defending her now. Ohhhhhhhhh I seeeeeeeeee. Hahaha mashallah 3leek ya 3bdulah.. what so you've hung out with her so many times that you've gotten into her sould. Bull shit !

3bdulah: We only hung out after that day.

Dina: You mean the day I was humilated infront of the whole school and you abdoned me to run off with Mona? La 3adi say it , it's ok.

3bdulah: Stop joking ya Dina.

Dina: Face the reality 3bdulah. You are making a joke out of yourself if you cant man up to your mistake and take blame for it. All am asking for is an explination as to why you left me that day.

3bdulah: I told you, I needed some air.

Dina: Not good enough. *getting up and walking away*

3bdulah: Dina...Doody....

Noura: Give her time. Then come to her.

Dina: NOURA YALLAH !




The Next Day


Naif: You know I have no feelings for her right ?

3bdulah: Yeah I know, I was being paranoid.

Naif: Honestly, why didn't yoy stay for her. Stand by her side?

3bdulah: The truth.... I was scared.

Naif: Haaa?!!

3bdulah: I was scared. I mean this was the first relationship I've ever had and I was afraid. I mean this was something huge that happend to her and I didn't know how to face it.

Naif: She was the one facing it! All you had to do was help her get through it !!

3bdulah: Hey hey whoah! Why are you yelling at me?

Naif: I'm sorry. It's just that I care about her so much.

3bdulah: I do too.

Naif: Yeah, well show her that. Show her that you love her.

3bdulah: ....

Naif: Before it's too late.

3bdulah: I know....

Naif: She chose you remember ?

3bdulah: I know.....

Naif: Anyways...

3bdulah: So how's 3alya?

Naif: I dropped her off at the airport a couple of hours ago.

3bdulah: You ok ?

Naif: She said she would call me once she's settled. So I'm just gonna wait.





Dina's House


Noura: And then there were two.

Dina: But we made it.

Noura: I never NEVER thought we'd be back here again.

Dina: Yeah I know. In my room together again.

Noura: The last time I was in here was.......... 3 years ok.

Dina: Yeah... long time.

Noura: But I'm happy.

Dina: Me too.

Noura: I know we've had this on going feud and all but I want you to know that during it all, Ive never really hated you. Bl3ax I hoped that we would get it all back.

Dina: Awwww 7beeebty t3ali. *hugging noura*

Noura: Haha !!

Dina: Ok enough with the mushy stuff. I have something to tell you.

Noura: Ok shoot! *huge smile*

Dina: It's about 5aled.

Noura: Oh. *looking away*

Dina: NOURA!

Noura: Well what do you expectt me to say? Hip hip horay?

Dina: He appeared in my dream.

Noura: Wait, you never told me that.

Dina: I am now.

Noura: Yeah...

Dina: At the end of the dream when I stormed out of the restuarant I called 5aled.

Noura: And?

Dina: Told him I needed to see him.

Noura: AND???

Dina: That was it. I woke up !!

Noura: Why do I feel this has been on your mind for a while now ?

Dina: Cause it has...

Noura: Doody you have to let this dream go. 3bdulah and Mona are not together.

Dina: What about 5aled?

Noura: What about him? All you have to concentrate on is your 3bdulah.
Dina: Well he should try a little harder! You hang on to your dreams way too much. It's DREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM !!! 5ALAAAAAAAAAAAA9 LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Dina: I can't ok! It felt so reall. I wanna know why I called 5aled.. why was he the first one I turned to! What the hell could that possibly mean?

Noura: La elaha ela Allah !!! Dina for the thousand time it was just a dream. Your back to reality. You did not call 5aled. He walked out on you remember?

Dina: He kinda had a reason...

Noura: Just so you wouldn't kiss him?

Dina: No, but I just feel that he had a reason without an actual reason.

Noura: That's crazy talk!

Dina: But before he left he said that he's in love with me.

Noura: Well that's he's problem. Your with 3bdulah, and your gonna try to make it work. He loves you.

Dina: I know that. And I love him too.

Noura: Ok good. Now school's tommorow so are you ready

Dina: Yeah, whatever's gonna happen let it happen. I can face it.

Noura: That's my girl!




3bdulah

Incoming Call Mona:

3bdulah: Aloo?

Mona: Hey, you busy?

3bdulah: Yeah I was actualy on my way to Dina's house why what's up?

Mona: Nothing I'm just bored and thought maybe you'd stop by.

3bdulah: Mona....

Mona: Yeah?

3bdulah: Listen what happend that day in the car...

Mona: You can't stop thinking about it too ?

3bdulah: Yeah.. merely because it can never and I mean never happen again.

Mona: What?

3bdulah: I already love someone and I would never jepordize that. Never.

Mona: Well you should have thought of that before you kissed me.

3bdulah: You leaned in and pulled me !!

Mona: And you could have backed away. Wait... who's tongue was it that creeped into my mouth?

3bdulah: Mona I'm seriouse! Dina can never know!

Mona: I'll think about it.

3bdulah: What the hell is wrong with you?! Will you for once not be cruel hearted and accept a simple favor.

Mona: NO! I always get what I want and I want you!

3bdulah: Never gonna happen Mona. Please let's just leave this behind us. Please.

Mona: Hmmm..no. *hanging up*

3bdulah: SHIT !!!




5aled


Um 5aled: 5alood?

5aled: Hal yuma.

Um 5aled: 7beeby I have amazing news !!

5aled: 5air ?

Um 5aled: You know my friend Nada?

5aled: E shfeeha?

Um 5aled: Well she has a daughter who's 2 years younger than you. Her name's Sabia.

5aled: 6yb w ana wsh le da5al ?

Um 5aled: Their coming over tommorow for lunch.

5aled: Wsh feeha ?

Um 5aled: I've met her a couple of times.

5aled: And you want me to meet her y3ni ?

Um 5aled: e 6b3an!

5aled: Aha...

Um 5aled: I don't want to pressure you 7beeby. Take today to think about it.

5aled: Yeah... I will.

_______________________________________________

I'm expecting lot's of comments (A)

10 comments:

Rawan said...

loved this part oo im waiting for the next...

Anonymous said...

WOOW !
Mona:go get a life
3bdallah:mb kl shai ymshe 3 hwak
Dina : ywr lost
Noora: i love yw
Thats it :D waiting for the next post love <3

Anonymous said...

la la nsait 5aled :P !!
MAKE A MOVE :D FIGHT FOR HER ;)
Thats it im sure this time :P

Anonymous said...

5osh post Walah !
7ata my boss loved it :P!
hehehe ;* yalla post soon mo tzre3ena :)!
Love you and love your story ;*
-H

Red said...

Loved the post kan 7ada 3ajeeeeb o mona tagher ma a7ibha o missed u wayed ;D can't wait for the next post :p

Suzy.Q said...

Thank u all so much for ur AMAZING comments!! Loved and appreciate them!! <3
Next post bokrah !! :D

Anonymous said...

next post (A) silent reader pleasee we want a looongg oneee

Anonymous said...

Looveed the post!!!! Oo w8 waiting for the next:P

Anonymous said...

These are the 'Top Ten Most Popular Blogs':-


1. Confessions Of A Love Struck Flana
2. Glitter
3. Love, Lust, and life
4. Me, Myself & I
5. Lover's Divine
6. Kuwait Black Market
7. Confessions of a Lost Kuwaiti Soul
8. Confashions From Kuwait
9. Forever Me
10. Life After Marriage

MABROOOK ;****

Anonymous said...

u said u were gonna post daily !! weynch ??