Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Other Man 19

My prettiiiiiiiiiiiiiies!! <3
Please sam7oony.. the past three days I had no time for anything!
I've been studying like hell for the damn TOEFEL!!
I'm gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiie !! :(
Ed3oooooooooooli !!
And today I don't feel soo good.. wallah mdri wsh feeni..
But I pulled myself together to write you guys this post!
I'm sorry it's kinda short!
Inshallah soon a long one :)
I love you all !!
Where are all my regular comments ?
You guys please comment on my posts..
I need to know that I have the support.
Your comments are the thing that I need :)
Please start commenting and don't blow off this request :(
I love you all so much !!!! ;*********

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









I couldn't believe it. After all this, all of what has happend we were still going to have a future. A future with this wonderful baby. Baby Nouf.

A few weeks has gone by and me and Msh3al were doing better than ever.

Jamal and Nawal didn't really care about having another wedding. They already signed the papers and all. As long as they were official, that's all that mattered to them.

I was 8 months pregnant. Yeah it's been that long and no drama! I was so happy. That long, and I didn't here from Bader, not even once.

But as always my life is so full of drama that it never get's enough. Min kthr ma eli 9ayer feeni I could have written three novels by now!



I was in the waiting room waiting to see my doctor for my monthly exam. Once the nurse called my name I tried to get up but couldn't. Then this women came over and helped me up and walked me to the doctor's office. I was greatful but at the same time angry. I mean what does she think I am? Old?

I don't know what's been going on with me latley. It's these damn hormones. One minute I'm sad. Then happy. Then angry. Then confused. It's like this never ending cycle. I don't how Msh3al can handel it when I cant!

After my exam I went downstairs to the hospital's cafeteria. Over there sitting by the window was the women that helped me. I went and sat myself across the table from her.



Me: Hey ....

Women: Oh hey how'd your appointment go ?

Me: El7mdelah it went well. Umm listen I'm sorry about my bitchy attitude I showed off earlier.

Women: Don't worry about it, it's the hormones I know.

Me: Oh your a mom ?

Women: No I've never been married ?

Me: Boyfriend ?

Women: Well your awfuly friendly arn't you ? *teasing*

Me: Oh you have no idea.

Women: I like you. *shaking her finger*



I never thought I'd meet someone intresting in a hospital. But Dalia, that was her name, was the sweetest little thing. She was tall and curvy. Not the fat-ish kinda curvy but the beautiful kind. Shoulder length dark brown hair and pure hazel eyes.

Since we got along so great, we planned on having dinner the next night.

I was so excited. I mean Nawal just got married and needs some "alone" time with Jamal. And all I have os a husband and an unborn baby. I love Msh3al and all don't get me wrong but sometimes I just want a girl's night out. I missed Nawal, but being with Dalia today was just what I needed. It felt good to be around a girl again.



Msh3al: That's great 7beebty.

Me: I know right!

Msh3al: Can I talk to you about something ?

Me: Sure anything. Whats up ?

Msh3al: I've been doing some thinking... and I think we should have the baby here.

Me: What do you mean ?

Msh3al: I mean home birth.

Me: Excuse me? Your joking right?

Msh3al: No I mean think of it. Nouf being born in her very own house. Isn't it beautiful ?

Me: Are you hearing yourself right now ?

Msh3al: What's wrong with it ?

Me: First of all I want a doctor ---

Msh3al: Housecall...

Me: With proper hospital equiptment!

Msh3al: Wow you really are selfish.

Me: Excuse me? This thing is in MY belly! I will be giving birth to it! So no your the one who's selfish. I choose the way I want to deliever my baby. And for your information my dear husband, home birth isn't all that safe.

Msh3al: WHATEVER !

Me: WHATEVER !

Msh3al: FINE !

Me: FINE !



I know, pretty childish huh? But I mean he started it. What is he thinking? Home birth.. really? Does he want to kill our child. Ans selfish, can you believe him callin gme selfish? Al7een wsh da5al selfish bl mawthoo3 ana mdri. Wallah ho el selfish fj2a yfta7lah salfah mala da3i.



The Next Night...


Dalia and I went to this new Italian resturant that just opend up.

We got to know eachother really well. I told her all about Msh3al. And she told me about her little romance that was going on. She's been seeing this guy for about 3 months. Her face really lit up when she talked about him. I miss that feeling. The first couple of months in a relationship.



Dalia: Ok he did what now ?

Me: Yup...

Dalia: Oh my god could he be anymore childish!

Me: Thank you !

Dalia: Did he apologize ?

Me: '3asban 3ano !

Dalia: Haha Allah y3eeno !

Me: Bgowah !

Dalia: Mmm hold on one second... Aloo halah 7beeby..... ee we just finished up..... ummm yeah sure come inside.... you see us?.... ok yallah come.

Me: Your boyfriend's here ?

Dalia: Yeah he's picking me up. Wait do you need a ride ?

Me: No my driver's outside waiting for me.

Dalia: 7beeebyyyyyyyyy !! This is Jenah, the girl I was telling you so much about.



I couldn't believe it. As always life has to somehow bring him into my life.



Me: Hi...




















































































































Bader: I've herd so much about you.

Me: Likewise...

Dalia: Agh I'm so glad the two of you met.

Me: Me too...

Dalia: I just had an idea. How about we all go out for lunch tommorow, with Msh3al ofcourse.

Me/Bader: NO !!!

Dalia: O.....k-aaaaay....

Me: Haha isn't that funny...

Bader: Haha jinx...

Dalia: Very well then. Jenah I had such an amazing time I have to see you soon.

Me: Yeah ofcourse. You have my number so just give me a ring whenever.

Dalia: Ok great. Bye 7beebty.

Bader: It was nice meeting you.

Me: Get the hell out of my face. *whispering it into his ear*



I went home that night furious! Ok I'm glad that he managed to move on but how? I mean it's good but how? The way she was raving about him was just... just too unreal. It's like they've known eachother their entire lives. When I first saw Bader I thought this was all just a game. Using that poor girl as a tool to get over me. But when he looked at her, I knew it was all no lie. The way he looked at her was the same way he looked at me. His eyes full of love and care.

My heart couldn't stop racing the whole ride home. What's come over me? Why am I acting this way? I knew it wasn't the pregnancy's hormones talking, but MY personal hormones.

I was jelouse.

I was angry.

I was upset.

I... I missed him...

12 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

she shdnt be jealous she haz mesh3aal! >_>

Nawarii said...

thats so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad....

im jealous ma balek jenah

shit i so didnt expect this madri laish i thought it would be mish3al cheating again lol....

7abibti thanks for posting even though u were busy :* love u

7anooch said...

7araaam just when she though shes over him =(

FooFii said...

=( !!! i Know exactly how that feels !

Suzy.Q said...

(( SuziQ ))
wer girls 7beebty.. were well known for our crazy messed up emotions ;p

(( Nawarii ))
there she issssssssss !!!
ive missed u ya w7sha :(
7aram 3leki ;p you should give msh3al the benifit of the doubt..
I love you !! ;***********

((7anooch ))
shayfa? :(

(( cherriiMuffin ))
we all do :(

F;* said...

omg this is sooo full of feeling haha! okay i dont blame you for being jealous , i mean bader is really one of a kind but i mean 5ala9 get over him you have mish3al w i think hes great you know?might be a little childish at moments but other than that hes great! and bader i mean everyone falls in love you know? yeah he fell in love with you , but i mean you have a life so hes gotta find something to look forward to in his life , and for some reason i knew when you said , well madri exactly what you said but the sentence before you said hi i just knew it was bader:p but other than that no:p and 7ayate thankyouuu for posting even though yoour busy now, we appreciate it ;***

identity said...

i love mish3al:D
not a fan of bader:( i dont like him;s hahah
loved the post..loving the story..next post please

Looyah said...

we missed u

nada said...

SHOO HA MSH3EL YAB'3EEEHA TYEEEB el yahel fel bait .. sho ahbal

Blue lilies;* said...

let her be with bader! i still think hes better for her;p
next posst please!

Standy said...

OMG this is getting intesting,, keep it coming babe..

7awoory ;*** said...

Sorry for not commenting for a long time...
I've been real busy...
I just caught up with the last 5 posts...
Nice twist 7beebti...
Love u...
Keep it up 7ayati and good luck with your exam...
Missed u so much...
So glad that you're finally back...
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;*********