Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nothing Is Ever Really Perfect *1*

I have all the colors planned out for each character. But for first couple of posts I'm gonna put their names and in a while I'll stop putting them. And I'm planning at the beginning of each post (for a while) I'll write down the characters names and their colors. So what do you guys think? Oh and you guys before you read this post, I suggest you read the introduction again. ;*



Jennah - Pink
3bdullah - Blue


Yasmeen - Purple
3bdul3ziz - Green


Dalia - Orange


Mom/Haifa - Red
Dad/3ali - Grey


And additional characters will be black.





ENJOY THE FIRST POST AND I'M EXPECTING ALOT OF COMMENTS OR ELSE I WONT POST PART 2 .. HEHEHE <3


________________________________________



















Jenna: Are you ready? Were gonna be late!!


3bdullah: Ha ha yallah I'm here!!


Jenna: Where's the carrot cake ?


3bdullah: Damn I forgot to pick it up Jay wallah I'm sorry..


Jenna: Deep breath Jennah, deep breath. Ok.. were gonna pick one up on our way.


3bdullah: 7beebty are you ok ?


Jenna: I'm just a little upset but it's ok. We'll just pick some up.


3bdullah: Are you sure your mom wont be upset if were late?


Jenna: Of course not! She never starts dinner with the dining table half empty.


3bdullah: It's gonna be ok Jenna.. I promise you were gonna find a way.. just relax and try to enjoy tonight..


Jenna: How could I possibly have a good time when theres a chance a might not be able to have children !!!!





So the "happy couple" stopped by a bakery and then made their way over to Haifa's house. (her mother)

Meanwhile on the other side of the city, another couple were having trouble. But their trouble wouldn't allow them to leave the house.





Yasmeen: 3bdullah it's my family's house! They don't care what I wear as long as I'm there!

3bdullah: Jeans and t-shirt I'd understand but a training suit!!

Yasmeen: This is Juicy Couture !!

3bdullah: Please would you just go on and put on something decent to wear !!

Yasmeen: Juicy is decent!! You can wear it anywhere!!

3bdullah: Your my wife!!

Yasmeen: And that does not give you the right to make these choices for me!! I'm not changing, end of story!!

3bdullah: Dinner is in an hour Yasmeen!!

Yasmeen: Oh you poor dear, did you really think I wasn't gonna go without your permission?

3bdullah: What's that supposed to mean?

Yasmeen: It means I'm leaving with or without you! Tah tah lover..





And that's exactly what she did. 3bdullah didn't even bother following her either.

That's the way it was with the two of them for the past couple of weeks. Non stop fighting.



Finlay everybody arrived at Haifa's house where they all sat down to a lovely dinner. Nobody brought up why 3bdullah wasn't at dinner, everyone they were having trouble. As for Jenna's problem trying to get pregnant, well only her mother knew about that. She was too embarrassed to have her whole family know.

After dinner they all sat down for tea and cake in the living room.

3bdullah and 3ali (the father) went and sat outside by the pool and discussed their business lives.

Jenna and her mom Haifa were chatting away about doctors and possible solutions.

As for Yasmeen and Dalia, well they couldn't stop going on and on about their love lives.





Dalia: It's just so annoying! I don't know whether to go for it or...

Yasmeen: How does this guy make you feel ?

Dalia: I don't know, but I can't stop smiling every time he's around.

Yasmeen: Awww Dee that's so adorable! So make a move already!

Dalia: Are you insane?! Every girl in the city wants a piece of him. I don't stand a chance.

Yasmeen: You don't stand a chance? Really? Sweetie you just told me that he wouldn't stop looking at you last night!

Dalia: I know I know but I can't !! You should see the way I stutter whenever he's around me. I go insane!

Yasmeen: Hahaha you call that insane? You should have seen the fight I had with "him" before I came here!

Dalia: Oh c'mon you can say his name!

Yasmeen: I just ate, don't make me throw up. It's enough that I have to go back to him at the end of the night.

Dalia: Ummm.. when was the last time you guys had... you know...

Yasmeen: Sex?

Dalia: SHHHHHHH!!! They'll hear you!!

Yasmeen: Oh who cares.. Ummm I don't know a month ago.

Dalia: Your gonna have to make it work with him. I mean no offence but he's the one putting in all the effort. And you know he's crazy in love with you.

Yasmeen: You think I don't know that! I'm trying wallah I am. I just need time.

Dalia: Allah yehdeeki..





After 11, everybody called it a night and headed home. But Dalia was fresh out of college so she was still living with her parents.

She headed on up to her bedroom and began writing her post of the day...





Another dinner with same ol' family.. :)
Don't get me wrong, I adore them but I mean c'mon! Let's do something knew once in a while. It's always dinner and tea, dinner and tea!
Helloooooooo?!! BORING!!
Oh and speaking of "him".. I saw him again and as always he keeps me wanting more!
I was thinking, why should I wait for him to make the first move? Why cant I? Theres no rule about this sort of stuff.
So there I've know decided. Tomorrow I'm calling him up and telling him how I feel.
I sure hope "Y" is right about this. Otherwise she'll be the one served for dinner next week. :)
That's all for boring Sunday.
- xx





Hoping she'd avoid 3bdul3ziz for the night and jump right into bed, Yasmeen had something else waiting for her back at home.

The second she walked in she was greeted by a hug from 3bdulaziz. And standing right behind him was a handsome man who instantly caught Yasmeen's eyes.





3bdul3ziz: 7beebty this is my brother 7amad. He just flew in from L.A.

Yasmeen: Ahaa.. ahlain. Umm you didn't tell me we were gonna have company. Otherwise I would have fixed up the guest bedroom.

7amad: La wallah it's ok. I booked a suit at the hotel.

3bdul3ziz: No brother of mine is staying a hotel. Your staying here I insist!

7amad: Haha ok 5ala9 it's settled.

Yasmeen: I'll go fix up the bedroom.


A Few Minutes Later...


Yasmeen: Ahh! You scared me!!

7amad: Hehe sorry. Is my room all ready?

Yasmeen: Yeah just finished. Goodnight.

7amad: Hey hey hold up. Sit down for a minute.

Yasmeen: What's up?

7amad: You don't remember me do you?

Yasmeen: Your my husbands brother.

7amad: No.. I mean at the wedding. I was the one who tripped and fell on you!

Yasmeen: Oh my god! Hahahahahaha that was you?!

7amad: Haha yeah!

Yasmeen: Sorry haha but I didn't really pay much attention at the wedding. I wasn't feeling so well that day oo knt emtan7a 6oul el leel wallah.

7amad: Besmelah 3leeki.

Yasmeen: It was all caught on video you know..

7amad: Amma 3ad?! I have to watch it.

Yasmeen: Inshallah... anyways it's getting late so I better go.

7amad: Yasmeen?

Yasmeen: Yeah?

7amad: Sweet dreams..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAAZING POST :D

Cashmere said...

I LOVE it! :D
Next post please~!

Naduuuuh said...

i love it its somehoe like desperate houswives but in another nicer version continue plzz

caramela said...

Allllaah 3ajeeb ilpost ;D
wala yakhofe tn3jb ib 7amad !!
Cant wait for the next post ;D

Shelsalfa? said...

LOVED IT =*!!


Fnana :D

F;* said...

lovely post!:D a7is 7amad has feelings for yasmeen!

Looyah_x0x0 said...

I like it! *thumbs up*
xx
waiting for more!

Blue lilies;* said...

3ajeeeeeeb! i LOVEDDDD IT!
soooo worth ending the other story! please please posttt soon!

Sugar.Free said...

really great story mashallah!(y)
bs tara the black writing doesnt show from the black background ;s

cant wait;*