Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Nothing Is Ever Really Perfect *3*

I want comments or else I wont post.. hehehehe.. (A)




The next morning Jenna had a follow up appointment with her doctor. She was now going to finally know what was really wrong with her and if there are any possible treatments.

Jenna and 3bdullah have been trying to conceive a child for over a year now, but nothing was happening. They went and spoke with a doctor and it turns out Jenna was infertile. Her infertility was caused by a medical condition she has had. Not long ago she was diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure. She was having irregular periods, that was caused by the built in stress she was holding. At that time Jenna and 3bdullah were having alot of problems. This went on for months. But luckily they got passed all that. (you'll know more about what happened in the past in later posts.)

While at her follow up appointment, her doctor suggested a few treatments which he hoped would take effect. He suggested three. One which would be for her to maintain a more healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym, eating more healthier, and try to manage her stress and emotions. And in two months if that doesn't work, he would subscribe her with medication to induce ovulation.

But if the drugs don't help either, then she would have to have artificial insemination to produce multiple eggs. This process is called super ovulation.

It's such a low percentage for woman to be infertile in their early twenties. Most woman have that problem in their late thirties. Poor Jenna, let's just hope theres a light at the end of this dark tunnel.



3bdullah: So that's it ?!

Jenna: E7mad rabik we have 3 options!! Or would you rather me staying infertile forever?

3bdullah: I'm sorry babe.. I just really want a baby..

Jenna: And I don't? I'm a woman! I want it more than you do ok! So stop giving me crap and leave me the hell alone!

3bdullah: This is my house Jenna! Where the hell am I supposed to go ?!

Jenna: I don't care! But for now just get out of my sigh!

3bdullah: Your being a child right now! I did nothing wrong!

Jenna: That's what you men always say! Just leave!



Meanwhile Dalia was still mad at herself for what she did last night. Out of no where blurting out everything she felt. She looked like such a fool! And what's killing her even more is that it's her friend's birthday today, meaning Faisal would definitely be there. She could easily back out. But then how would she look in front of one of her closest friends? She's just going to have to suck it up and pray for the next day.



RING RING !!!
INCOMING CALL: 3BDULLAH AL-X


Dalia: Hallah 3bdullah.

3bdullah: Oh Dalia? Haha I'm sorry, I thought I dialed the right number.

Dalia: No worries. How are you?

3bdullah: Ahh.. how am I? Well your sister just kicked me out of my own living room so take a guess.

Dalia: Oh yay! I feel like crap too!

3bdullah: Hahahahahah!! 3asa ma shar?

Dalia: Well...



They chatted for about an hour telling each other what was going on. They both managed to give some comforting words of advice. A friendship soon began to bloom between 3bdullah and Dalia.

Later that night at her friends birthday dinner on her way out to leave someone grabs her my the arm.

It was Faisal.

Not even giving her a chance to speak, he pulled in to him and kissed her. It was a gentle soft romantic kiss. It was the perfect kiss.

Dalia's arms were held by her sides. She didn't even know what do it. It hit her so fast. So unexpected.



Dalia: I.. I.. I.. I.. I..

Faisal: Shh! It's my turn to talk. You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that. Dalia I've never once not noticed you those past 4 years. I notice and I stare. I've never tried approaching you because I've always thought you hated me. I didn't wanna look like an idiot in front of you. I didn't wanna take that chance. To me it's better to be a stranger rather than an idiot you laugh at. Every time I see you smile you don't know how much it makes me happy!! You think you don't drive me insane? YOU DO DALIA!!! I've never looked at another girl. The minute I layed eyes on you, I knew you were different. Your gorgeous, intelligent, funny.. I mean what more could I ever want? I regret not saying a word to you all those years, and I'm so sorry. But here I am now, and I'm telling you... I want you. I want all of you to be mine.

Dalia: Yes.. A thousand times yes!

Faisal: Ahh thank god!!

Dalia: Hahaha!! You don't know how happy this just made me Faisal!!

Faisal: All I wanna see is that smile that takes my breath away.

Dalia: So are you gonna drive your girl home or what?

Faisal: My girl...



But oh poor little Yasmeen. She was going insane alright.

In a silent house in a silent living room were sitting 3 DEAD silent people.

Yasmeen sitting over by the window going through her magazine. 3bdul3ziz sitting on his favorite lazy boy staring at the wall. And our 7amad cracking his knuckles over and over again lying on the couch.



Yasmeen: WILL YOU STOP !!

7amad: 5air wsh tbeen ?!

Yasmeen: Your annoying us !!

3bdula3ziz: Oh I'm not annoyed sweetie. Your on your own.

Yasmeen: Seriously? Your still upset about the other night?

3bdul3ziz: You left behind your own husband. How do you expect me to be right now?

Yasmeen: Oh my god.. I'm not gonna let you tell me what to wear. Thats gonna be first! Then it's gonna be you telling me where and not to go! NO 3ZIZ! I will not be like one of those wives having their husbands walk all over them!!

3bdul3ziz: 7beebty who said anything about me taking away any privileges you have? I just didn't want you to go looking dressed down.

Yasmeen: This is my family's house. It doesn't matter what I wear !

3bdul3ziz: Alright I'm sorry.. I didn't know you felt that way. But 7beebty Yasmeen you have to know that I would never try to make you miserable. All I want is for you to be happy. And I never wanna take that away from you. I love you.

Yasmeen: I think I'm gonna call it a night. Goodnight 7amad.

3bdul3ziz: Yasmeen..

Yasmeen: I'll be fine.. I just wanna get some rest.

7amad: Let her cool down. She'll be ok..



A few minutes later 7amad went up to check on Yasmeen. Although he wasn't a big fan of her this night, he still felt sorry for her and wanted to make sure she was ok.



7amad: Hey you ok sweetie?

Yasmeen: I'm really not in the mood..

7amad: I just wanted to make sure you were ok. You seemed mad as hell down there.

Yasmeen: I still am.

7amad: I know.. but listen try not to give the guy a hard time. You don't know how much he loves you. And I know he meant every word he said.

Yasmeen: Your a good guy you know that?

7amad: Haha that's why the ladies love me sweetie

Yasmeen: Hahahahahahaah!! Your so full of yourself. Oh hey I wanted to ask you.. how old are you?

7amad: Older than your man in 3 years. So.. 27.

Yasmeen: Wow I must be a kid compared to you..

7amad: Nah your not a kid. Your one hell of a kid.

Yasmeen: Haha go on just get out of my room.

7amad: Hey I'm serious. Listen to me. If I had a girl like you, I'd be lucky as hell. I wouldn't let a day go by seeing you upset. My brother's a luckily guy. I'd LITERALLY kill for a girl like you.

Yasmeen: 7amad --

7amad: It's late. Sweet dreams Yasmeen.

Yasmeen: O....kay.. well that was awkward.




Later that night Dalia got a text message from 3bdullah.


Sooooooooo ?!!!!

OMG!! U DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM!! :D :D :D

LOOOOL!! I'm glad :)

What about u and Jay ?

She's still pissed at me for no reason ;s .. i just wanna strangle her !!

Looool!! I know exactley how you feel. Get used to it dude it aint goin away ;p

Allah ystr ;p

Arn't u guys supposed to be coming over tomorrow?

Yupp.. but let's see if the queen wants to speak to me first ;p

AKEEEEEEED!! All hail queen jay ;p loool

LOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Your adorable.. goodnight ;**

I know (A) See you tomorrow.



3bdullah went straight to bed after that. Jenna was still cleaning up the dinner table downstairs. Once she got up she changed into her Pj's and got into bed.

But before she could rest her head on the pillow, she herd 3bdulla's phone vibrate.

She instantly got up to see who it was from, the litte nosy person she is.

It was a message from Dalia.

Jenna was shocked. Since when did they start becoming buddies?

She was a little upset and confused.

But tommorow is another day, which takes upon new drama.



AWWWWWWWHHHH He just send me a kiss saying goodnight!!
3aboood wallah I'm going insane !! :D



What's Jenna gonna do next? An outburst of anger could easily be harmful. Let's not forget, she is trying to have a child. And stress right now is not going to help.



_________________________________________


PLEASE join me on my other blog. Lalish only 9 of you followed ;'''(
Ma t7booonii ??
Yalla 3afya join :)

http://learn--live--love.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Cashmere said...

FA'6EEEEEE3! Mashallah I love your writing! And the story even more! Please post soon ;**

Anonymous said...

please keep the names by the text, ma afham shisalfa. ;s

caramela said...

Akhaaai 3ala hal post 7abaita ;p
7amad zoqa bma3na ilkilma !!
Dalia o faisl ishawgon ;**
3abdala shakla 6yub bs allah yhadaha jay !!
O alllllaaah ystr shbi9er bil next post !!
Shaka wala ib yasmen bt7b 7amad o tkhaly raylha ;p

love u ya 7ilwa ;**

Suzy.Q said...

CASHMERE.POISON -
Thank u 7ayatii so much i really appreciate it ;****

ANONYMOUS -
Oh im sorry ;( i will keep their names dont worry. bs the orange text was dalia and the blue was 3bdullah. they were txt messeging to i didnt bother with their names since it was kinda obviouse ;*

CARAMELA -
ahaaaam shay 3ajbk ;)
im honestly in love with 7amad hehe (A)

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I've read all your stories and loved them! <3 please post ASAP!
XOXO
PinkGirl ;)

Blue lilies;* said...

LOVEEDD IT! 7aram jenna and 3aziz!
kisar kha6re!
daila is so luckyy!
nexttt posst please:(

Anonymous said...

hey babe<3
when will you post :O?
we want juicy and hot parts ;)
POST TOMORROW;p
miss your story loads. xX
mwah.