Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nothing Is Ever Really Perfect *2*

Omg im so sorry!! I accidently put yasmeen in the first line. Its supposed to be Dalia!! Im re posting this to correct it!! Thank you Halla for pointing it out and you guys im sorry for any confusion !! ;**










Dalia was always the type that knew what she wanted and always found a way to get it. Only this time she was nailed down on her feet. No boy has ever made her feel this way. Except for him. Except for Faisal. You see this guy had her totally under his spell. All it took was one little smile to drive Dalia insane.

Is not like they were strangers. They've seen each other so many times but never officially sat down and actually got to know each other.

You see they were together all through college. Shared almost all the same classes. And had many mutual friends, meaning they would see each other anywhere at anytime. But still, he never really took the time to see what was really around him.

Until today.

















Dalia: Thank's Yasmeen !

Yasmeen: WAIT !! Hey where are you going taw el nas ?

Dalia: I'm meeting the girls for dinner.

Yasmeen: Is that all you do?! It's like you have no time for anything anymore!

Dalia: Hahahaha! Excuse me? Don't blame me just cause I didn't get married too young and throw my life away.

Yasmeen: What's that supposed ---



And then in walks 7amad in his navy blue boxers with his hair all messed up.



7amad: Morning ladies..

Yasmeen: It's 8 pm smarty.

7amad: Oh wow!! Oh and hello there..

Yasmeen: 7amad this is my sister Dalia, Dalia this is 3ziz's brother 7amad.

Dalia: Hi..

7amad: Well I would have definitely remembered you from the wedding.



Just as Dalia starts giggling, Yasmeen starts pushing her towards the door until she was out of 7amad's sight. They said their goodbyes and then Yasmeen headed back into the living room to find 7amad making himself "too comfortable" on the couch. He had his dewania position a little too legs spread. That which made Yasmeen very uncomfortable.



Yasmeen: I'm sorry but can you please change into something a little more appropriate?

7amad: I'm at my home, so this is home friendly.

Yasmeen: Uh no no no.. this is MY house and this is NOT Yasmeen friendly. So please go and change into something a bit more me friendly.

7amad: Alright fine... oh hey I wanted to ask you about Dalia.

Yasmeen: Speaking of her, the flirting? Really?

7amad: Oh c'mon I was being friendly.

Yasmeen: Whatever..

7amad: Hey where are you going come back here.. Yallah 3ad don't be a bitch!

Yasmeen: Your the only bitch around here sweetie!




Meanwhile, after dinner with her friends Dalia sat back and waited for her driver. He was late as usual. So she ordered herself some chocolate ice cream.

Not so long after a familiar face walks in. Straight to the counter to ask for the takeaway menu.
































































































SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!!!!!!!


Dalia's knees jumped up with excitement from under the table the ice cream splattered all over her.

Someone took notice of the accident and the *person*




















































































Faisal: Umm are you ok?

Dalia: No I'm not ok! I have ice cream all over me and I'm freezing!

Faisal: Haha calm down Dalia. C'mon let's get you cleaned up.

Dalia: Wait, what did you just say?

Faisal: Dalia.. that is your name right?

Dalia: Yeah it is but we never actually spoke so...

Faisal: I've seen you around and we do have the same friends so your name is bound to come to my attention.

Dalia: Right... anyways thanks for whatever your doing haha but I gotta get going..

Faisal: What were you doing here alone?

Dalia: Oh I just finished dinner with some friends so I was waiting for my driver...

Faisal: Oh ok.. well take care.

Dalia: Yeah you too.



She walked out of the restaurant hear broken! This was her first impression given to her crush and she blew it terribly!

Her driver still wasn't outside and going back inside was not even an option for her. So she sat out on the steps and waited. She kept re playing what had just happened. Dreaming of what she could have done different.

But Faisal soon popped that little bubble she was in.



Faisal: Hey you..

Dalia: Oh hey..

Faisal: I thought you had to go. or was that just an excuse to leave.

Dalia: Turns out he wasn't here.

Faisal: I'm sorry but did I do something wrong?

Dalia: Yeah you did actually..

Faisal: Ok.. I'm sorry?

Dalia: No your not sorry! Because you don't even know what you did! What you've done to me!

Faisal: What the hell are you talking about ?!!

Dalia: ME!!! We've been at the same college for 4 years and never once have you noticed me!! We've been put in several group projects and never once have you looked my way!! Were out at all the same places every single day and never once have you said hi!! Sure from time to time you smile my way but I don't even know if its intended for me!! That smile kills me every time I see it!! You make me blush every time I see you!! You Faisal YOU drive me insane!! I don't know how you do but you do!! And the funny thing is you don't even know what your doing to me!!



The funny thing is that she wasn't even done. But her driver did save her on time before Faisal could open his mouth.

Dalia went to bed that night feeling so humiliated. She couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. It was like someone had taken over her, releasing the word's she always wanted to say.

But exactly what will happen now?

That night she cried herself to sleep.






The next morning Jenna had a follow up appointment with her doctor. She was now going to finlay know what was wrong with her and if their were any treatments.





I know the posts arn't that long as always. But this time I have more characters meaning more of everything. So I sometimes cant have all the characters in one post. But it's kinda nice in a way if you think about it. With not too much information put all together, it gives you time to slolwy take in everything. I just don't wanna confuse you guys and throw everything at you all at once. I think this way its best. This way you guys can get to know the characters much more easily and better.


Oh and don't forget to follow me on my other blog!!!!

http://learn--live--love.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Sugar.Free said...

First ;D
greeaatt pooosttt!!
im loving the storyy a lot!;D
and thank u for fixing it;**

cant waait;*

Cashmere said...

I LOVED the post!! Please post soon!

caramela said...

ilpost 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB (Y)
i loved it;*
7amad a7isa 3ajeb ishwig ;$

cant wait for the next post ;D

F;* said...

loved it!!

Halaa;* said...

Yasmeen was always the type that knew what she wanted and always found a way to get it. Only this time she was nailed down on her feet. No boy has ever made her feel this way. Except for him. Except for Faisal

do u mean dalia or yasmeen? cus im really getting confused!!:p

post soon im loving this

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Thanks for sharing, I have digged this post