Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Ok So I've Made A Decision..

From now on what's past has PAST! I can't change a thing nor will I regret a thing. Why should I? I mean it's like I pitty my life. And I don't. El7mdelah I have family and friends who love me. What more could a girl want? A guy? Well when the time comes, na9eebi will come. Eli rabi katbah by9eer. So whatever happend before writing this post will remain there. Life really is too short. And I'm done waisting time sad and crying.

New life. New me. New everything!

I'm also gonna end my story and start a new one. Please try to understand. I have something better in store for you. And I know your gonna love it.

Just give me a day or two to sort out the story and Inshallah the first post will be posted soon.

I love you all oo asfa lw ana mga9ra ma3km.

I'm 100000000% OFFICIALY BACK !!!! ;**

3 comments:

Dont.Dwell said...

W.B.!!!

Blue lilies;* said...

goodd for you!!!!!!!
i knew you'll come around somehow.
screw men. they just bring problems along with them. why torture ourselves now. like you said. when the time is right.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW YOU:D

N :* said...

WB!!
7mdila ina ur better
your right the past is the past
don't look back there
go forward
we don't need a guy to feel happy and complete
ymkn 5eera ina watever happened happened
be positive :***
gd luck
w can't wait for your new story