Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Crazy World 29

Haya: 7beeby what do you think about Dina and M7md?

Fai9al: What do you mean?

Haya: Y3ni... dont you think it's about time he popped the question?

Fai9al: Oh no, no, no and double no! You always interfere. DONT! 5leeki f makanik a7sanlik.

Haya: Uffff!! Fofo the've like been together for 6 months now.

Fai9al: Hayou he will just not now.

Haya: 6yb when?

Fai9al: Wey! Wsh ydareni ana?

Haya: Your no help!!

Fai9al: Ya bnt why are so pissed about this. Its non of your buisness anyway.

Haya: Yeah.. well I just want us to have a married couple we can hang out with.

Fai9al: Sarah.

Haya: What about her?

Fai9al: She's getting married in 2 days so there you go.

Haya: Yeah.. eehhh bs i want Dina. *dala3 voice*

Fai9al: Agool bs bla dala3. Ma ra7 yfrig married or not married. The only thing diffirent is that she doesnt wear a ring fa 3adi. Lat saween 7araktik al7een.

Haya: AGH..why the hell did I even marry you?

Fai9al: Cause I rock!.. Yalla babe I'm gonna shower.

Haya: Yeah yeah Im going shopping.

Fai9al: Na3am!

Haya: EE ana aby!

Fai9al: Oh my god becareful this time. Last time you spent 12,000 3ala this bullshit.

Haya: *one hell of a long gasp* WHAT!! HOW DARE YOU!! CHANEL IS NOT BULLSHIT!

Fai9al: Whatever..

Haya: No not whatever... its not just ahy bag ok, its the CHANEL classic black bag. Its a must for all women. ((Am I right ladies??))

Fai9al: 6yb 6yb 5ala9.. just becareful.

Haya: Fine bye.


AT THE MALL

Haya went into a couple of stores. She went into Gucci and bought Fai9al a new wallet just to make him happy so that he doesnt notice what she was going to buy. You see Haya was never like this. I was the ultimate shopaholic. Well.. I still am but only way wayyyyyy less than her. Just after she got her mahar she wanted everything and until now she does. Sometimes she doesnt even think.. she just spots and buys in less than 20 seconds. Habla I know haha.. bs walla y7lelha I love her.

She went into Valentino and got a white flowly silk dress for Sarah's wedding. Lacoste, she wanted some polo shirts. She's always looked hot in them. Mui Mui, she got that little fuchia leather bag she's being eyeing for a while. Then she got bored and headed to coffee bean, and yes we are obsessed with it!!

Whil she was ordering her usual vanilla ice blended she bumped into M7md.

Haya: Oh heeey!

M7md: Hala Haya.

Haya: What are you doing here?

M7md: Taking a break.. *sigh*

Haya: 7aram 3leek 7mood!

M7md: La la haha mo mn Dina. From the mall.

Haya: Wow I think your the only gay ass ont he planet who comes out so easily.

M7md: Allah y3rafik!!

Haya: Well then?

M7md: I wanna buy Dina a small present. I think I kinda pissed her off yesterday.

Haya: T3al let's sit down. So what happend?

M7md: I purposly walked in on her having a bubble bath and --

Haya: Pervo!

M7md: Mmkin akamel 6al 3mrik?

Haya: Tfathal. *rolles her eyes*

M7md: But I couldnt see anything wallah, it was all bubbely. So I walked in at sat down.

Haya: Ween inshallah?? *lifting one of eye brows*

M7md: I sat on the toilet chair thingy.

Haya: Thing? Aha... do continue.

M7md: Then she got pissed and asked me to leave. But then later that night she came on over to my bedroom and we watched a movie. She put on a mask of a smile but I could tell she was bothered but just didnt wanna make a scene.

Haya: And your getting her a present cause you THINK shes pissed at you?

M7md: Well.. yeah.

Haya: MARRY ME!!

M7md: Hahaha!! WAIT THATS IT!!

Haya: Thats what?

M7md: Maryy me!!

Haya: Umm.. i dunno dude I mean I'm happily married.

M7md: L2 ya habla!! I'll purpose to Dina!!

Haya: Boy say what!! *black girls accent*

M7md: It's perfect. I love her so much and I know she feels the same way so wht not!! Thank you Hayouna I love you!! I gotta go bye!!

Haya: L2 L2 DONT THANK ME I DID NOTHING. MA DA5AL F WALA SHAY DONT MENTION ME MA SAWEET SHAY!!


BACK AT THE HOUSE


M7md came home and dimmed the lights. Lit up some candels and spread some rise petals from the door to the sofa.

I was out some where with Sarah having dinner.

Me: Baby Im ho--..........Baby?

M7md: Hala b a7la bnt fel 3alam.

Me: Umm... whats going on? Whats all this?

M7md: T3ali, come sit down.

He took my head and led me to the sofa and we sat down. He looked me in the eyes and spoke.

M7md: 7beebty I never felt ths much in love. You take me away to another place when Im with you. You found my heart and you stole it and I dont want it back. A77bk wa ma aby '3erik. 3yoni inti 3atahbteni w mafi '3erik ya 8lby. I want you and only you forever. So be mine, Im yours. I want you to be the one I wake up to every morning. Marry me.

Me: Ummm 7mood... I ---

M7md: You didnt like what I said?

Me: No ofcourse I did it was so beautiful but arnt you happy the things are.

M7md: Ila 7beebty ofcourse I am... but I dont just wanna be your boyfriend, I wanna be your husband. I want you to be wife. I want you forever.

Me: I dunno 7mood.. its all moving too fast.

M7md: What do you mean too fast? We've been together for almost 7 months. I know every single thing about you and so do you. I know you love me the way I do. I know you feel it and you want it.

Me: I cant... Im sorry

M7md: Doody baby are you seriouse?

Me: Im not the marriage type. I dont wanna screw it up. Were fine the way we are now.
Im scared.

M7md: Ofcourse marrigae is scary at first but we will be happy.

Me: M7md please can't we just stay the way we are?

M7md: Doody I cant.

Me: Why?

M7md: Because I want all of you not a part of you.

Me: I cant give you that 7mood, Im sorry.

M7md: So now what?

Me: I dunno... We obviosuely want diffirent things so Im gonna go pack and I'll leave in the morning. Good night.

9 comments:

3anooda said...

way3a - shfeeha 5bla

Suzy.Q said...

LOOL

FooFii said...

WEE3 7MARA AHThII ! LOOL she can't be serious she broke his heart @! =( !!

FooFii said...

yalayala
ba3ad post please !

Dazzlin said...

Y DID SHE DO THAT??!!!!!!

Cupid ;* said...

ok, leave things the way they are. They are good and she'll agree when she's ready!

noo i don't want them to break up they're the ultimate couple!!:(

love ;** said...

WHAT???

WHYYYYYYYYY?

Anonymous said...

SHE IS AN IDIOT
I HATE HER HOW CAN SHE DO THIS TO HIM
HE PROPOSED WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
HE SAYS HE LOVES YOU THAT MUCH THAT HE IS WILLING TO GET DOWN ON HIS KNEES OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE HER SOMEONE GET ME A GUN TO SHOOT HER SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LIVE

LOVE THE STORY SO FAR CANT WAIT FOR THE POST BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER SUFFER HOW DARE SHE HURT HIM THIS WAY

I KNOW I AM BLOOD THIRSTY

;)

Suzy.Q said...

Lol.. la walla bl 3ax ana zayik.. only much more fiestier ;)

xx