Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

High School .. part 26

Im back :D

El 7mdelah I'm feeling better, well better to write a post. I've been writing bit by bit to have this one done. My juices have been flowing so I hope I didn't lose it.

I still need rest which is what I'm gonna keep on doing. So for the time being bare with me until my next post and I really hope you like the post. And as always I'm expecting alot of comments, especialy from thise SILENT READERS, dont be so silent ;S

I love you all and aghh how I've missed you <3>

~~~~~~~~~~


Knock knock !!


Noura: Hey... can I come in ?

Dina: Yeah yeah I'm done.

Noura: What happend ?

Dina: He's getting married.

Noura: 5aled... married... that so doesnt sound right.

Dina: Well its happening.

Noura: And your ok ?

Dina: I don't know what I am anymore!

Noura: I don't know what to tell you 7beebty, I'm sorry.

Dina: I mean how can he just get engaged like that! He just confessed his undying love for me --

Noura: undying ?

Dina: WHATEVER!! He practicely threw himself at me and now he suddenly fell in love !

Noura: How do you know he's inlove ?

Dina: Oh trust me, you should have seen how this chick had hers arms on him!

Noura: Ahaa...

Dina: I'm not hooked on him or anything but I'm just confused.

Noura: 7beebty, the guy has nothing to do with you anymore so why should you care ?

Dina: I DONT CARE !! I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY HE USED ME LIKE THAT !!

Noura: Ya rabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! DINA HE DID NOT USE YOU !!

Dina: HE DID !!

Noura: Yalla how inshallah tell me !

Dina: He chased me. Confessed his love for me. And now just a few weeks after I cleared things up he goes and gets engaged !

Noura: You just answered your own question.

Dina: Huh...

Noura: You said, I cleared things up and now he goes and gets engaged. You drew the line and now he knows where he stands. This allowing him to either stay put or move on. Obviously theres no pint in him waiting so he found someone else. Someone who is willing to love him back.

Dina: I.. I guess your right.

Noura: I am! So now just focus on your relationship.

Dina: What relationship ? My boyfriend isn't around anymore. He doesn't even call to say goodnight or a simple hello. I have to put in all the effort.

Noura: I can talk to him if you want.

Dina: I'd like that but then I'm afraid he'll be all oh why couldn't you just come up and tell me yourself blah blah blah.. so I'll just wait for the right time.

Noura: 3ala ra7tik.

_________________________________________________



A Month Later...



Mona: Ha 7beeby shfeek ?

3bdulah: Mdri wallah ...

Mona: You wanna make out ?

3bdulah: MONA !

Mona: What? Sorry.. That was our little arrangmemt.

3bdulah: Yeah well things have changed.

Mona: How?

3bdulah: I'm starting to kinda like you.

Mona: Oh sweeite, you don't even know the first thing about me.

3bdulah: I know enough.

Mona: What about Dina?

3bdulah: What about her? I'm not going to leave her. I love her so much!

Mona: Well then what are we doing ?

3bdulah: Things are complicated now and I just need something to get the edge off.

Mona: Something ?

3bdulah: Yeah.

____________________________________________





In the mean time S3oud's visits to the doctor were getting more and more suspicious and he thought it was time to tell Noura the truth.


Noura: 7ayatiiiiiiii !! *running into his arms*

S3oud: Hala 3umri *kissing her forhead*

Noura: I missed you so much wallahi you have no idea !!

S3oud: I know baby...

Noura: So tell me.

S3oud: Tell what ?

Noura: By your tone on the phone it seemd like there was something important.

S3oud: Oh yeah right, I forgot.

Noura: Well....

S3oud: I'm sick...

Noura: 7beeby are you ok? Do you want me to take you to the doctor?

S3oud: No I me---

Noura: *gasp* Inshallah ma 3ndik el swine flu !!

S3oud: Noura shhhh.. listen to me.

Noura: Hmm ?

S3oud: I'm sick... sick...

Noura: You mean...

S3oud: Yeah I mean...


Noura: Oh my god ... *putting both hands on her face*

S3oud: 7beebty t3ali t3ali *pulling her onto his lap*

Noura: *in tears* well what now?

S3oud: Now... now we hope for a miracle.

Noura: Well what is it, cancer?

S3oud: A type of cancer.

Noura: Well which is it S3oud ?

S3oud: Lukimia.

Noura: No no no !!! S3oud please no I dont want you to die !!! *hugging him so tight*

S3oud: Shhhh... calm down... shhhh...

Noura: What did the doctor say ?

S3oud: We've tried everthing but...

Noura: L2 dont say but please dont say but !!

S3oud: I'm waiting for anything the doctor can come up with.

Noura: I cant believe you didnt tell me this from before.

S3oud: It wasnt anything serious before but now it is.

Noura: Losing you... just saying it kills me..

S3oud: *sigh* let's ust enjoy what we have now...

Noura: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ???!!!

S3oud: Eli Allah katbo by9eer.. inshallah kl el 5air w Allah ma y7remni mnk.

Noura: I love you so much. And if I cant be with you then I don't wanna be with anybody else.

S3oud: Ba3ad kili *laying her down on his chest*


______________________________________



The Next Day...


1 Message Recieved

From: 3bdulah

7beebty <3
7ayati <3
My angel <3
My one and only <3
Im so so so sorry.. I've been away for so long and I'm hoping you'll have me back in your arms. Ya roo7i I love you so much dont let this be the end of us ;***



Dina: What the hell !


DING DONG !!


Dina: Oh hell no !!


She walked downstairs in her pj's since she wasn't expecting anyone and opend the door to only find 3bdulah standing there at the doorstep with a boquite of white lilies in one hand and a bunch of cosmopolitan magazines in the other. Since her favorite magazine is cosmo, as all girls.


3bdulah: Angel !

Dina: Uhhh hi...

3bdulah: Can I come in?

Dina: I guess...

3bdulah: No one's home right ?

Dina: Mom and Dad just left for dinner.

3bdulah: Great !

Dina: What are you doing here 3bdulah ?

3bdulah: To see my baby ofcourse !

Dina: After all this now you remembered you have a girl friend.

3bdulah: Things have been aghhh latley.

Dina: Agh huh? Ok whatever you say.

3bdulah: Come here, sit down.

Dina: Hmm?

3bdulah: I would never hurt you ok.. *lifting her chin up* look at me. I love you so much you have no idea and about what happend at the restuarant ---

Dina: Oh you remember that ? *sarcastic tone*

3bdulah: Yes I was a complete jerk.

Dina: Let's try asswhole and bastard!

3bdulah: Okaaaaaaaaaay don't you think your going a little over board.

Dina: Excuse me !!

3bdulah: No your absolutley right Im sorry.

Dina: Mm hmmm!!

3bdulah: You didnt tell me what do you think of the flowers.

Dina: Their pretty.

3bdulah: And the magazine ?

Dina: A little pervy... are you cheating on me???

3bdulah: Na3am ?

Dina: Are....... you......... cheating...... on......... me ?

3bdulah: Ofcourse not! What in the world would give you that idea ?

Dina: Two weeks ya 3bdulah. Two weeks you've been distant. And that stunt you pulled at the restuarant, staring down at your phone throughout the whole dinner. What was I supposed to think ?

3bdulah: I told you I was sorry.

Dina: I know you are but don't blame me to still be pissed.


DING DONG !!


3bdulah: Are you expecting someone ?

Dina: No, one second.

5aled: Ahlain...

Dina: 5aled...

5aled: Are you busy ?

Dina: Ummm...

3bdulah: Who is it?... oh hallah 5aled..... I thought you weren't expecting anyone.

Dina: I wasnt.

5aled: You seem busy, I'll drop by later.

3bdulah: Later? What is this ?

5aled: I just wanted to talk to her about something.

3bdulah: Well I'm sure you two have no secrets so whatever you wanna say to her you can say to me too.

5aled: Uhh I'll ceck up on you later.


Just as 5aled turned his back to walk away, 3bdulah pulled him back agressivley.


Dina: WHAT THE HELL 3BDULAH LET GET OFF HIM.. *pulling 3bdula's hands off and walking 5aled out*

Dina: Are you ok ?

5aled: I think I better leave.

Dina: 5aled?

5aled: Na3am ?

Dina: I'm so sorry.

5aled: Me too.. Bye...

Dina: *walking back in* What the hell was that ? Are you insane ?

3bdulah: Since when do you care so much about him ?

Dina: I don't ok, but when someone does act action not needed I will definitley step in and put a stop to it.

3bdulah: I see... well then I better go then.

Dina: Whatever you want baby.

3bdulah: Come here..


3bdulah pulled her close to him and started kissing her neck slowly all the way up to her lips. Dina missed this, she missed his touch and was logning for it for so long.

He pushed hr up against the wall where he lifted one of her legs up until his waist and held it there. Dina took her arms and slowly started lifting his shirt up until it was off of him and on the floor.

With them both still grinding on one another they slowly started making their way up to her bedroom.

Once they were in he slowly laid her on the bed and removed her top leaving her only with her black push up bra.

He then slowly started to kiss her chest with her letting out a moan.

Then out of no where 3bdulah started to pull down her shorts...



Dina: 3bdulah no..

3bdulah: Yallah 7ubi bs shway...

Dina: 3bdulah please I'm not ready...

3bdulah: It wont hurt I promise...

Dina: 3bdulah !


Dina pushed him off her and ran quickley into the bathroom and locked the door.

3bdulah: 7beebty I'm sorry. I got a little carried away, it's normal. Please come out.

Dina: What the hell was that 3bdulah. Were you just gonna force yourself on me.

3bdulah: I made a mistake and I'm sorry.

Dina: You've been doing alot of those...

3bdulah: Baby...

Dina: Lat dale3ny 3bdulah. Abadan mo wa8to. We should have never went to that extreme. A simple kiss w bs !

3bdulah: You liked it, I know you did.

Dina: I did but still it doesnt mean it's gonna happen again. Once and hats it. This is very wrong and I won't have it.

3bdulah: 5ala9 ok eli yeraye7ki. Now can you please come out? We can watch a movie or something.

Dina: No, I think I'm just gonna shower and go to bed.

3bdulah: Afaa ya Dina. This is truly an insult.

Dina: Wsh da5al insult al7een? I wanna be alone is that so hard to understand.

3bdulah: Whatever, Inti o 3a8lik el m5arbu6. *walking out*


Dina slowly fell to the floor, curled up her knees and started to cry. After several minutes she got herself together and took a warm hot shower. When she got out she found 5aled sitting on her bed staring down at the carpet.


Dina: How the hell did you get in.. *tearing up*

5aled: He forgot to close the door when he left.

Dina: You were waiting for me this whole time ?

5aled: Dina what happend ?

Dina: I don't wanna talk about it. Thank's for coming to check up on me put I'm fine. *fixing her bed sheets*

5aled: *Pulling her towards him and into his chest* It's ok...

Dina: He scared me. *begining to cry*

5aled: I know.

Dina: What should I do ?

5aled: I can't tll you that. It's your decision.

Dina: Oh right I forgot, your getting married.

5aled: Yeah I am.

Dina: Do you love her ?

5aled: I'm starting to.

Dina: Then what are you doing here with me ?

5aled: Being a friend.

Dina: Oh...

5aled: Listen I gotta go, will you be ok ?

Dina: Yeah I'll be fine.

5aled: Take care. *kissing her on the top of her head*


While 5aled got into her car Dina wached him drive away through her windown. Meanwhile little did they both know, someone was watching them. All the way on the other side of the street was a car, and inside that car was someone's fiance getting mad as hell.

4 comments:

3anooda said...

ok im a little confused - first there was Abdulllah showing up with flowers then Khalid came and they almost fought then abdullah left and she gt hot and dirty with khalid, who walked out but then came back again while she was in the shower??

I think u meant 5aled left and she got hot and dirty with Abdullah and then he left and 5aled came back.

Suzy.Q said...

ya i know ive made a tiny mistake. sorry about that. bare with me, just got out of an accident so im really not in the mood to spell check. ill try to keep a head up next time. :)

Nawarii said...

DDDDDDDDDDDDD im so glad ur back ow inshallah ull recover fully soon im so worried about you pls 6amniniiiiii.....i love u and im glad ur back

btw loving the action that went on and im HATING abdulla ili i was so in love with now i HATE him and 5aled cuz 5aled is messing with his fiance's feelings mskeeena...

noora and s3ood made me cry they r so heartbreakinggggggg... pls dont kill off s3ood i love him he is the best male character bil story...

glad ur back :*

Suzy.Q said...

** Nawari, Im so happy to see ur comemnt :) yup im back and ive missed u all ;* el 7mdela im much better now and inshallah will start posting again. haha yeah the action in this post is pretty yawzaaah hehe ;p
i cant promise anything, you'll just have to wait until the next post. as you know im a big fan of drama and more of that is sure to come ... LOVE U <3