Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Other Man 20


Did I really miss him though? Or was it just jelousy talking?

I dunno.. All I know is that I have to stay away from him. Being around him would just confuse me and lead me down a wrong path.

But I still continued seeing Dalia. I wouldn't let Bader ruin a good friendship I had going on. I was smart enough to make sure I wouldn't run into Bader, and always offer to drive Dalia home.

I was surprised Msh3al took it in so well. He didn't get mad or even start an argument. All he said was.. "I trust you". I couldn't believe it.

One afternoon Dalia and I had plans to go out baby shopping. We've grown close in the past month. We had a connection, we were alot alike. I felt like I had a second Nawal. The three of us would sometimes hang out together. We all just clicked together, we formed a group.

As always I'd pass by her house to pick her up. She told me she was running a bit late and that I could let myself in and make myself at home. So I did. I sat on couch and picked up a VOGUE magazine.

Then out of no where guess who walks in? Just have a guess...













































































Yup.. it was Bader!

He was already inside the house, coming down the stairs.

Our eyes met..

He sat himself down right next to me..



Bader: Dalia ?

Me: Yeah.. she told me to let myself in.

Bader: Small world huh ?

Me: Yeah..

Bader: It was really good seeing you the other day Jenah.

Me: Thanks..

Bader: Ummm.. wasn't it good seeing me ?

Me: Can we just not do this please, and sit here quitley.

Bader: 3alah ra7tik..



Moments later what does he do ?

A typical Bader move.

He turns to face me and comes a little bit closer..

I felt his thighs next to mine..

I turned and looked at him in an angry way..

He wet his lips and leaned in..

Why didn't I stop myself ?

Just as our lips were about to meet........ Dalia walks in.

Good timing or what ?

But wait.. was it though ?



Dalia: I am sooooooooo sorry I'm late. Traffic was hell !!

Me: It's ok yallah let's go.

Dalia: Hallah 7beeeby. Oh good atleast someone kept you company while I was gone.

Me: Oh you have no idea *mumbelling to myself*



As we walked out the door I felt a sudden cramp. It wasn't like my usual pregnancy cramps. It was way worse. It hurt to the point that I couldn't keep my balance. I starting screaming and holding onto my stomach. My body couldn't take it anymore...
































































































































I woke up to find myself in a dark room.



"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wainiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!! "



Msh3al, Dalia, Bader, and a doctor rushed in.



Doctor: Jenah Jenah I'm going to need you to come down please.

Msh3al: 7beeby Jooni hadi hadi allah yrtha 3leeki 7beebty.

Me: Waini ?

Doctor: Your at the hospital ...

Me: Where's my baby ? I CANT FEEL MY BABY !!! WHERE MY BABYYYYYYYYY !!

Doctor: Jenah Jenah... It's ok.. everything is fine.. your baby is fine..

Me: Where is she ?

Doctor: She's in the nursery with a nurse.

Me: What happend to me ?

Doctor: One month pre-mature labor. A c-section was neccesary. But your fine don't worry. You just need to rest.

Me: Why don't I remember anything ?

Dalia: 7beebty you were too dizzy to know anything that was going on.

Me: Wain Msh3al ?

Msh3al: I'm here baby I'm here. I'm always here.

Me: 7beeby.. I love you so much.

Msh3al: 7ayati inti.. I love you so much more.

Bader: Jenah...

Me: You get out.. I don't wanna see your face!

Dalia: Umm 7beeby I think we should wait outside, give them some privacy.



Msh3al held me in his arms and told me about Nouf and how beautiful she was. I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms and see that adorable little pink face. The nurse brought her in shortly after Dalia and Bader left.

She was everything Msh3al said and even more!

She was perfefct.

She was my tiny jewel.




One Year Later...



Everything was picture perfect. Msh3al and I couldn't be more happier. We had this beautiful little girl whom we adored more than anything.

Dalia and I became very good friends. I would see her practicly everyday. But that doesn't mean I told her about Bader and me. And speaking of Bader, I haven't seen him in a year. It was like he vanished off the face of the earth. I have to say I was kinda relieved. It makes thing much more easier.

Nawal and Jamal seperated for a while. They've been having so many arguments, some of which didn't make any sense. The only time they'd see eachother was at their couples councler. Once a week.



August 25th 2009.. it was my 24th birthday. Msh3al planned this dinner party with a few of our closest friends.

And guess who was Dalia brought with her? Do I really to say his name?

Alright fine I will. Bader!!

I tried to avoid him all night long, and I was doing a pretty good job at it. That is until I went to use the restroom.

I just went in there to wash my hands after dinner. Then out of nowhere Bader walkes in and locks the door behind him.



Me: Seriously? Will this ever end Bader?

Bader: I just needed a minute with you alone.

Me: What happend last year happend. It will not be repeated.

Bader: I know that.

Me: You do ?

Bader: Yeah, that was what I wanted to talk to you about.

Me: Oh...

Bader: I'm in love with Dalia.

Me: ... Good for you.

Bader: I just wanted you to know that. And you don't have to worry about me anymore. I think she may be the one for me.

Me: I'm glad to hear you've found happiness.

Bader: Well anyways.. happy birthday.



He gave me a kiss on my cheek and left.

I should be happy right ?

But how come I felt angry ?

It's normal right?

I mean he's an ex.. what girl wouldn't get angry.

I had the right to.


It was too crowded downstairs that I needed a breather.

I went upstairs to Nouf's nursery and sat by her cradel rocking it.

I just stared at her all night long.

She's the light of my life. The reason I want to wake up in the morning. My everything. I knew that as long as I had her, nothing could break me. Everything I ever wanted was right there in her eyes. Those beautiful big light brown eyes.

12 comments:

Blue lilies;* said...

awh!:*
i like what you did mith your blog!
waii il baby itshawigg!!
next post pleassee

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww:*
Nouf... i like it..:* its cute..
Bader?hmm well kaseer 5a6ri!:(
Msh3al i less hate him now;p
Dalia.. well shes the one im suppose to love but i DONT. i just DONT. she has bader i want bader:@
-Hope:*

Looyah said...

aww
so cute
cant wait for ur next post!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I luuuuuv ur storyyy! I wish it wasn't a sin to have a baby without being married hehe I'd luuuv to have a baby! Men r jerks lol can't wait for ur next update!! ~uaeyah

nada said...

finnally u posted ... sho ha bader ya7laila till now he loves her ..

Nawarii said...

I LOVE UR LAYOUT....mara 7ilooooo

i loved loved loved this post a lot of things happened and a lot of shocking things actually

baderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dont marry dalia marry me :( i love him

i dunno why but i still feel iffy about msh3al

deeeeeee is he really getting me ?:(

no faaaaaaaaaair...

yalla cant wait for ur next post... :*

F;* said...

awww!this was a kind of sad/happy post! first of all what you did with your blog is amaazing!:D nouf? min kithir ma your saying things about her imbayin shes adorable and lovable! bader? well i kinda less like him now madri laish ;s a7isa hes making you jealous or something! msh3aal? i like him!:D such a great husband! dalia? shes okay i guess:p since she has bader i cant really like her that much cuz shes taking away the love triangle:p which is good yet kinda not good for some people:p i like her ya3ni shes not bad bs madri fee shay feeha moo dash ib 3agli! haha loved your post;*

identity said...

i love mish3al<3
bader i dont like him
ya3nii 5alas she has a baby and shes happy with mish3al MOVE ON!
hahaha
loved the post, next post please:D

Anonymous said...

kaser 5adri badoory
i love him
i still can't bear msh3al
a7is he isn't right for her
I LOVE HER KATKOOTA BABY!i love babies with big eyes
btw LOVE THE background interesting
w i like dalia

~~heaven

Anonymous said...

tara the "guess who it was? ....... BADER" thing is getting pretty lame.. seriously.. this is the 20th post.. u dont need to make us guess (stupidly i might add) that its bader, especially not 5 times in one post.. and guess who walked in.. just guess.. ull never gues. yeah bader! seriously? and mesh3al mu rayal. very simply put. not in amillion years would a guy be ok with anyyy of what happened or continues to happen. im not trying to insult u bas these are ur weak points.. ur story isnt that bad overall.

Standy said...

sigh...
this bader is too much!

Looyah said...

WE WANT A POST
WE WANT A POST
WE WANT A POST

Yallah 3aad we miss you!!