Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Other Man 23


Msh3al: You pulled her hair ?

Me: Served her right for calling me a whore !

Msh3al: Allah yehdeki !

Me: Dude she called your wife a whore !

Msh3al: Just let it go Jen, let it go. Ensana ma tsta7i..



Nawal: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS THIS A CATFIGHT I HEAR !!

Msh3al: La 7oooooooooooool .. I'm gonna leave you to ladies alone !!

Me: Sit sit we must speak !!

Nawal: Do tell my darling !!



Did Bader turn the story around to make himself seem like the good guy? Cause as I recall, it was him who came into me.

And I honestly thought Dalia would take this all in a mature way. Instead she acted like such an animal barging into my house.

A few weeks had gone by and I haven't herd from Dalia, but Bader on the other hand had left me several voicee mail's.



Jenah I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen! Please call me back so we can talk...


Jenah c'mon please pick up.. I know there's no excuse of how I talked to you that day. But we have to deal with this in a more mature way PLEASE !!


This is the third message Jenah.. your gonna have to pick up sometime! I won't stop calling until you do!!


I swear I didn't lie! I told Dalia the eveyrthing!



I certainly wasn't just going to 3ala6ool call him back. After the word's he said to me, no. This time he has to earn it. I'm done being treated like crap!

Meanwhile things were going alot better with Nawal and Jamal. Day by day their diffrences started to disappear. With the help of thier counciler they've learned to communicate better and settle all their issues. It was only a matter of time...

One night Msh3al stopped by a restuarant to get us some takeout. As he was waiting, he saw a familiar face all the way at the back of the restuarant. He knew he shouldn't move and just stay put, but he couldn't. His body just took control of him and dragged his feet.



Dalia: Oh Msh3al hey..

Msh3al: Did you call my wife a whore ?

Dalia: I'm fine thanks and yourself ?

Msh3al: You didn't answer my question.

Dalia: Why don't you have a seat.

Msh3al: I prefer standing. Now answer my question.

Dalia: Wow.. I'm sorry but I just can't understand how you could be with someone who cheatd on you.

Msh3al: We've worked through it. And not that it's any of your buisness but I cheated too.

Dalia: Well then I guess that make's you a man whore now doesn't it ?

Msh3al: E7medy rabik inah I was raised better than to hit women.



Ain't she just a little bitch ?

I mean don't you just hate it when you think you know someone, like really know them and then then suddenly they stab you in the back ?



After a few day's of desperate messages I finaly decided to call Bader. Msh3al was working late at the office so I'd have an easy route.



Bader: She shoud have never called you a whore...

Jenah: What do you wan't Bader ?

Bader: I wanna apologize on her behalf, and fully on mine. I should have never treated you the way I did. You've been nothing but wonderful to me and I hurt you. You didn't deserve that.

Jenah: Your right I didn't...

Bader: Jenah ? ...

Jenah: You get one last thing to say and then I'm gone.

Bader: I can't forget you...

Jenah: .....

Bader: Jen ?

Jenah: Please tell me your joking! What about Dalia ?!

Bader: She's not you...

Jenah: I canno---

Bader: Just answer me this, am I forever out of your heart ?

Jenah: ....... Your not ev--- you ca--- you just ca-- ....



He took both his hands and cupped my face.

His eyes staring deep into mine.

Then he whispered...



Bader: I love you...



While Msh3al was at the office packing up ready to come home, he get an unexpected visitor...



Msh3al: Hend ...

Hend: It's been a while ....

Msh3al: What are you doing here ?

Hend: I missed you ...

Msh3al: I'm married Hend ...

Hend: That didn't stop you before...

Msh3al: Things are diffrent now.

Hend: We both know that what we had was real.

Msh3al: It was but I have a family now.

Hend: I know it's wring of me to just walk in here like this but.. I never stopped loving you Msh3al.

Msh3al: I think you better go.



Later Back At Home...



Msh3al: JEN ?

Jenah: I'm in the sitting room ...

Msh3al: Hey there...

Jenah: It's been one hell of a day...

Msh3al: Tell me about it..

Jenah: Listen I have to tell you something....

Msh3al: I have something to tell to you too...

Jenah: It's about Bader...

Msh3al: It's about Hend...

Jenah: Hend ??

Msh3al: Bader ??

11 comments:

F;*` said...

D R A M A !:o
maskeena!:( okay its great to know the old bader we all know is back!:D and UGHH DALIA! i hate her, sorry but i do! 7imdila things are working out 7ag jamal and nawal:) and omg allah yastir whats going to happen between mish3al and jenah!:o madri laish bs i have this kind of feeling , ina im kind of hoping they would both understand about eachother , so mish3al goes to that slut ;p and you and bader get to be back together! and drama starts there:D

Anonymous said...

FIIIRSSSSSSSST HEND BADER. BACK OFF:@
Dalia? ohh she is such a bitch man whore then what is she in other peoples eyes;p
LOVE THE STORRRY!! and you(A)
-Hope:*

Anonymous said...

ahlaaaaan ana elyoum bedait agra the othe man and i loove it 7ada edmaaaaaaaaaaaan !!!! bader 3'abi yroo7 yezif jenah o ygool i love dalia ba3dain eye o ygool i love you bss i still love hiim LOOOOL bss i hate hind o dalia 7maraaaaa yala 7bebty post soooooooooooooon

UM FLFOLA;**

Anonymous said...

Hey i Loved the post <3
but Suzy i have been noticing that you don't concentrate when you write or re read it again .. Cause When jenah finally decided to Call bader they talked through a "CELL" . how Come he Cupped Her Face with his hands and looked deep into her ? i kinda find that confusing ;/ .. i love your writings but concentrate please So we Can get the story and actually live it in our minds .
thank you <3

Standy said...

ohhh now they are honest with each other.. i like it =D

Anonymous said...

YOUR story is getting BORING

Anonymous said...

5ALA9 stop posting .. i hate ur story

Anonymous said...

Anony.. Tabeen 7al? Fee button lona a7mar foug esma close 7arkay 9b3ch shway w tou9lenla.. We9altay? eeh al7een th'36ee!

ps; mo 3ajbtch el 89ah ma7ad 89bach tgrain w fee alf blog bel dnya rou7ay egray ay wa7ed minhum :)!
pps; Sam7eeny for this ya Dee;* I can't just shut up ;p

-H

Anonymous said...

Ohh and ana 3ajbatny el89aaah enzain?
-H

Anonymous said...

Ohh and ana 3ajbatny el89aaah enzain?
-H

Blue lilies;* said...

ahahahaha zian sawaytay feeha H!;)
oo anonymous..itha mo 3ajbeech cham 6ofa fee jidamich?! nagay wa7da oo 6igay rasich feeha!
a9lan il 8i9a ityanin! 3ajeeeba:*

sh.hal coincidence!;o ambiaa whats giong to happen!!!
nextt posst pleaseee!