Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Other Man 24

Wallah asfa 6awalt 3leeekm. Sam7oony ;**
I've been a bit sick. Bs el7mdelah I'm all better now.
I missed you all !
I missed you all !!!! ;''''''(
7awooooooooooriii !! <3
Nawariiiiii <3
Cherri Muffin <3
Zaaaaaaaaaain <3
Identity <3
Standy <3
Bluelillies <3
Geraninium <3
Looyah <3
AND ALL OF YOU !!!
The first 5 of you rarely comment anymore !!!
and 7awooor 7beebety I know im not commenting like I used to !!
But im still reading and am addicted like CRAZY !!
I will start commenting and responding to comments too !!!
Im sorryyyyyyyyyy !!!
Bs these days ma feeni 7ail asawi shay !
Im sure you guys know how that is right ?
The first five bloggers I MISS YOU !! WHERE ARE YOU !!

ILY ALL SO MUCH !!! ;******************





Jenah: Hend ??


Msh3al: Bader ??


Jenah: You go first..


Msh3al: Ladies first..


Jenah: I went to see him today BUT ONLY because he's left several messages. And umm...


Msh3al: What ?


Jenah: He's still in love with me..


Msh3al: Do you still love him ?


Jenah: No !


Msh3al: Jen ...


Jenah: I dont ok! I dont! I love you! Now what about Hend ?


Msh3al: She stopped by my office. She tried to... you know. But I didn't let her.


Jenah: So now what ?


Msh3al: Now... now we get a divorce.


Jenah: You can't be serious ?


Msh3al: 7beebty I want you to be happy..


Jenah: I'm haooy with you !


Msh3al: I know 7beebty, bs Bader would make you much more happier. I saw the look in your eyes when I asked if yo still loved him.

Jenah: What so your just gonna give up on us ?


Msh3al: If you think I'm upset, I'm not. Bel3ax I've been thinking about it for a while now. I love you so much Jenah and I always will but I have to let you go. You belong with him.


Jenah: I cant believe these words are coming out for your mouth...


Msh3al: Can you honestly tell me you dont love him ?


Jenah: What about Nouf ?


Msh3al: She'll be fine as long as her mothers fine.


Jenah: But I am fine!


Msh3al: Ha2! I want you to be happy not fine.


Jenah: Wow you've really thought this through...


Msh3al: Aham shay 3ndi Jenah is your happiness...







Did he really mean what he said ?


At first I thought he was making fun of the whole thing. But then his words started to hit me.


This was it !


My key !


I was finaly going to be with Bader !


Ofcourse I loved Msh3al but Bader... ahhhhhhh Bader !!


The divorce was finalized in two days.

The only problem is.. Bader wasn't picking up.

I even stopped by his place but no one would answer. I guess he was out of town or something.


Thank god Msh3al gave me full custody of Nouf. He also gave me the house, and bought a smaller house a few minutes away from mine. Still he would be apart of Nouf's life and get to see her whenever she wanted. I always thought that if I ever got divorced it would be horrible. Me and my husband fighting all the time. But this was going to work. I could easily tell that Msh3al and I were going to be good friends.

I knew he still loved me. But he was willing to let me go and move on. He was willing to lose his happiness to give me mine.

A week after the divorce I finaly contacted Bader. He was away with a couple of friends.

I asked him to come over so we could talk. He didnt hesitate and rushed right over.



Bader: I don't believe it...

Me: Me neither.. but it is what it is.

Bader: Is he ok ?

Me: He wanted this for me. For us.

Bader: I don't know Jenah...

Me: But now we can finaly be together. After all this time.

Bader: I can't do this to Msh3al.

Me: That didn't stop you before.

Bader: Then was diffirent. I hurt him once, I can't hurt him again.

Me: Bader.. I just got a divorce.

Bader: I know. And if that makes you happy then I'm happy for you. But I can't be with you. As much as it kills me to say.. I just can't.

Me: I really wish I was deaf right now.

Bader: Jenah ---

Me: NO! What about last week? When you said you still loved me? Was it just a in the moment thing?

Bader: Nothing with you is ever a moment thing. Everything with you is all real.

Me: So then what Bader WHAT ? I love you so much GOD I've wanted to say that for such a long time. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU !!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS !

Bader: Jenah stop acting insane please !!

Me: How could you be so cold !

Bader: Let's face reality Jenah. Us, me and you, it can't ever happen.

Me: Get out of my house.

Bader: Don't be foolish. Let's talk about this.

Me: I really don't want my temper to rise. Get out of my house!



And that was the last I ever saw of Bader.

He broke my heart.

When he walked out those doors, I lost apart of me. Apart of me he took with him.

He left me cold and weak inside.

Why did he do this to me ?

Was I not what he wanted ?

Was I just a fun little game ?

Did he even love me at all ?



TWO YEARS LATER...


9 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

I hate bader he iz so mean keif ram eysaweebhaa chee 7ram 3alaih </3

F;* said...

what happened to bader?:(
and omg i think mish3al now is much better than bader, 7aram:( hes willing to give YOU up for YOUR happiness. too sad. this is what real love is!
and bader? wth ! you finally have the chance and you just let it go out of your hands? ughh.
YOU HAVE TO POST SOON!:( pleasee;*

Nawarii said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

DEEE I MISS YOU MORE WALLAH YA 7AYATI OW SALAMTIK ALF SALAMAH

DEEEEEEEEEEE U NEVER GET OLD U ONLY GET BETTER WITH TIME :*

BADERRRRRRRRRRR WTH enough messing with our heads and hearts ENOUGH lol

Blue lilies;* said...

wai3 bader he is such a caword he has to have excuses for EVERYTHING!
7araaam mesh3al:( let her go back to him!:p
next posst pleasee:*

7awoory ;*** said...

7ayaaaaaaaati i miss u...
wallah ma kent agra klish ma 3ndi wagt...
awal shay salamtich 7ayati...
enshallah t6ebeen bser3a...
oo i just read the last 3 posts...
7beebti 7aram jenna mskeena...
bader was mean...
bas tara he loves her...
oo he wants her to be absolutely sure ena she wants him...
oo he didn't want to hurt his bestfriend again...
a7ebich ya galbi...
oo i know ena you're reading..
moo lazem u comment...
a7ebich wayed ya 3omri entay...
oo miss u more...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;***************

Anonymous said...

7maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar i hate bader 7ada yahel o 3'aby maskeeena jenah !!!! o mesh3al 7ada 6ayeb :P

post sooooooooooooooon

UM FLFOLA;*

FooFii said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MISH3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaLLL !!!!!

Standy said...

are you kidding me???

come on and mish3al!!! no man would do that unless he is getting something else!!

and it cant be JUST LIEK THAT!!

god bader is a jerk.. mo qa9do.. i cant do that to my friend,, oh please..

AARRGGHH.. i am pissed off right now lool.. ok, its just a story lool..

Looyah said...

omg
this is horrible
how cud you bader???
how cud you?