Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Other Man 22

Sorry 6awalt 3leekm :(
School is killing me! I'm getting home everyday and taking a 6 hour nap.
I'm not sleeping too good..
Alot's on my mind latley..
I've got this little personal thing going on and its so confusing..
My head is literlay gonna explode !
Ed3ooli 7abaybeeee !!
Oh and I'm sorry for the short post, aw3adkom bkrah ra7 ykoon a6wal !
I love you all !! ;*******
~~~~~~~~~~


Bader: Hallah 7beebty.

Dalia: 7beebtik ajal ha ?

Bader: Eeh 6b3an o 7ayati ba3ad.

Dalia: No no .. don't even try...

Bader: What? I can't kiss the girl I love ?

Dalia: That depends.. which one are you talking about.... Me..... or Jenah ?



He stood there speechless. He didn't know what to do or say. He just stood there staring down at the floor. Dalia took a small sigh and sat herself on the sofa. She led out a small laugh.



Dalia: I've got all day you know...

Bader: Mdrii shagolik 7beebty..

Dalia: 7beebtik really ?

Bader: Dalool ! I really do love you !

Dalia: Here I am so stupid as the days kept passing by!! Being fooled !!Why the hell didn't you tell me about you and Jenah being together ?

Bader: I thought it was a bad idea for you to know.. then this would have happend.

Dalia: The truth always finds its way back to the surface bader.

Bader: I'm really sorry Dalool. Sam7eeny.. I don't wanna lose you.

Dalia: Did you love her ?

Bader: Yes...

Dalia: Do you still ?

Bader: Ofcourse not! I love you!

Dalia: I wanna know everything. The truth and nothing but the truth. And if you tell even an once of a lie, were through.

Bader: What do you wanna know ?



He told her everything. From the night we met, until the night that he walked away. I was surprised she didn't leave him. It really shows how much she loves him. I don't blame her, he really is a wonderful man.

After that horrible encounter with Bader I drove straight home. I didn't tell Msh3al about it, I knew he'd only get angry and would probably do something he'd regret later. But I had to tell someone. I was angry and sad all at the same time.

I asked Nawal to come over. Nawal, Nouf and I all sat in the cinema room and watched cartoon network.



Nawal: Meen shayef nafso thal kalb !!

Me: For God's sake women language !!

Nawal: How dare he think that of you! Seems like he's the one who still has feelings for you since he's around you guys all the time!

Me: I think it's best if I just stay away from Dalia for a while.

Nawal: Does she know that you to have a history ?

Me: No. But damn I wish she did!

Nawal: Language!

Me: Go to hell..



Talk about timing.

The real entertainment finaly showed up.




























































































































































Dalia: We need to talk.

Nawal: Wish granted...



How the hell did she even get in here? Where were the maids and Msh3al? I was so sure yelling and probably a fist fight was going to happen so I asked Nawal to take Nouf into her nursery.



Me: I'm guessing he told you.

Dalia: And I'm guessing you know I'm not too thrilled.

Me: Yeah that's hard to miss.

Dalia: How could you cheat on Msh3al ? Have you no respect for yourself and your marriage ?

Me: Umm excuse me ? Bader came on to me you know.

Dalia: I can't believe all of this actualy happend. It just makes me sick!

Me: Sick? You can't controle who you fall in love with !! It just happens !!

Dalia: You loved him ?

Me: Ofcourse I did !!

Dalia: Sorry Jenah but our friendship ends here.

Me: What? Are you serious?

Dalia: Your trying to move on and Badr would just be a distraction. And Bader's with me now so..

Me: I AM NOT TRYING TO GET HIM BACK !!

Dalia: Sure..

Me: Why do you think I'm constantly asking you to not have him around ?! For god's sake Dalia I thought you knew me better than that!

Dalia: I don't wanna know any part of you anymore. Your disgusting. I can't have a person like that in my life.

Me: Oh yeah? And what kind of person am I ?

Dalia: A whore.



I can stand being called many things, but a whore is definitley NOT one of them!

I took a step towards her and slapped her right across the face. It instintly turned bright red. She looked at me with rage in her eyes. She then tried to slap me back but I took her arm and twisted it behind her back.

She screamed beggeing me to stop but how could I possibly give mercy now? A whore never backs down right? *giggles*

With me still twisting her hand behind her back I dragged her out of the room and down the stairs.

Msh3al and his friend had just walked into the house.



Me: Oh hey baby.. I'll be with you in a sec..



I said it like nothing was going on. Like I was casualy escourting Dalia out.

Once we reached the front door I released her from my grip.

I opend the door and aggresivly pushed her out.



Dalia: How dare you !!! Who the hell do you think you are !!!

Me: I'm a whore... remember ?



And with a wonderful smile full of pride, I slammed the door.

11 comments:

Esoteric said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVED THAT!

Esoteric said...

AND YAY I'M FIRST :D

SuziQ_ said...

LOL I love jennah, but how did Dalia found out abt thr realation? =X

Hamda said...

I LOVE YOUR STORY !
THE ARABIC VERSION OF DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES haahahaha
kisses <3

Anonymous said...

JENAAAAAAH 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAAAAA!!! 3AJEEBA! i would do that wala shtabee tit5al baiti o itgooly im a whore bara il deeresha!
Wala shtabeeey dalia ihya mo imga9ra shes dating 7alaw ihwa?
AMAZING BTW.

-Hope:*

Anonymous said...

CAAAAT FIGHHHHHT!!!<3

loool that was amazing!!!3ajeeeb<3

akkeed bader tht piglet lied abt half of the story!

~~heaven

FooFii said...

HAHAHAHAHH !! GOOOO JENAAAAAAAAHHHH !!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Looyah said...

hahahaa
I love jenah!

Go girl!

F;* said...

okay first of all ; take all of your timee ;*! and omg daliaa, i did NOT expect this out of her! 7aram i thought she would understand! okay gilna shes jealous but what happened,happened and its DONE. god people forgive and forget you know?:p not much of mish3al anymore but he seems like hes doing a good job, bader, starting to DISLIKE him. i loved this :*

Blue lilies;* said...

hang in there with school! i know how it feels when you just want to give up!
the story was amazing! i loved the action;)
bass 9ij kalba hathi dalia!
nexxxt possssst pleassseee:*

Standy said...

*appludes*
servers her right to hear the story from only one side!!!

next post please =D