Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

High School .. part 19 part 1

Previously...

*Incoming Call: Unknown Number*

Dina: Hello ?

........

Dina: Hello? Is anyone there?

???: Dina?

Dina: Yeah... Ummmm do I know you?

???: Yeah... It's me

Dina: Oh...

___________________________________________


This will be a very very very short post because I'm exhausted. I swear I'll make it up for yoy all tommorow.. wa3ad.


???: Oh?

Dina: I dunno what to say 5aled...

5aled: You could start off by congratulating me.

Dina: For what ?

5aled: I got a job !!

Dina: Mabrook.

5aled: Cold much ?

Dina: It's been a long day.

5aled: Yeah, yeah I know.

Dina: What?

5aled: Naif called me.

Dina: He did huh ? Mmmm I'll be sure to thank himf or that.

5aled: Dina please dont be angry at him. I'm glad he did.

Dina: Why'd you call me 5aled?

5aled: I just wanted to make sure your alright.

Dina: Well I am. Anything else?

5aled: Ok why do you do that ?

Dina: Do what?

5aled: Just when someone's trying to reach out you gotta push them away.

Dina: .....

5aled: *sigh* Where are you anyway ?

Dina: Home..

5aled: Ten minutes. Bye!

Dina: NO !!

6ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo6 !!


____________________________________________

Ok hehe dont be upset but I really dont think I can continue hehehe.. Im super tired. I wanted to post today but I woke up at 5 in the afternoon then had a hectic day.

Consider this part 19 part 1 and tommorow IT WILL BE WORTH THE READ !!

Sowwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (A)

;***

3 comments:

Dreamer;* said...

:o
Mysterious!
When you said it was a short post I thought it would be longer than this-.-
There better be a long one bacher!
And now .. You're officially forgiven by me :D

Suwi said...

y7beeeelik!!
Yalla continue;p
im waiting8-)

Red said...

7aram 3alaych shino this short??? bas khalid coming back i really didnt expect that
;D