Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

High School .. part sixteen

*Flashback*
One Year And A Half Ago...


Naif: Your gonna love it I promise.

Shai5ah: How could I not.

Naif: Yalla 7beebty.. I'll leave you for now and see you in a couple of hours.

Shai5ah: I love you, you know that ?

Niaf: How could you not!

Shai5ah: *arm punch* La wallah? Lat shoof 7alik 3alay al7een.

Naif: 3yooni inti. I love you so much more.



An Hour Later...


*Dialing Noura*


Noura: Wow that fast ?!

Naif: No, still didnt happen.

Noura: 6yb wsh tha yallah!

Naif: La bs shway, lissa ma sheftaha.

Noura: Oh my god she's so gonna die !!

Naif: Haha... you have no clue how much I went through to get it for her.

Noura: 7beeby she will love it. Is it normal for me to be jelouse right now haha?

Naif: Y7lelik and yes it is.

Noura: So when are you gonna see her ?

Naif: In like an hour or so.

Noura: Ugh! Gimme a man !!

Naif: Dont you already have one?

Noura: Who? S3oud? HELL TO THE NO !!

Naif: Oh really..

Noura: All we have going on is on and off flirts that mean nothing.

Naif: Do you like him ?

Noura: What? Wai3! We are both totaly diffirent people. This is just something random for the moment. I bet you by tommorow he would have some barbie bimbo on his arm.



Two Hours Later...


Naif and Shai5ah decided to meet up at this beach house they both rented for the summer. When he walked in, he coudlnt find anyone. He checked the living room, everywhere, but nothing. Then out back.

He walked out, only to find Shai5ah...


Naif: Shai5ah ....?

Shai5ah: Oh my god NAIF !! Shit !! No... no... I can explain this !!

Naif: No, you know what... I'm just gonna go.

Shai5ah: Please don't do this wait !! *running after him as he walked off*


You see, today was Shai5a's birthday. There was always this one thing she's ever wanted. She only mentioned it once, so casualy. And Naif had his ear wide open.

Its not something that you would hear all the girls going on about like Cartier.. Tiffany.. or Chanel. This was something she's wanted since she was thirteen.

You see the story was that when Shai5ah and her mom went to Disney world they passed by this jewlery store. There was this one thing that caught her eye. Which was a diamond little tinkerbell necklace.

Her dad who recently passed away used to always call her Tink. Ever since she was young, she would watch "Peter Pan" over and over again. It was her favorite thing growing up.

She asked her mom to get it for her but she refused, saying it was too expensive.

Naif lied to Shai5ah telling her he was flying out to the states to visit his cousins, when really he went to try and get it for her. It wasnt easy, but he would do anything to see her smile.


Naif: What the hell is he doing here? In our beachouse ?

Shai5ah: It wasnt planned, I swear to you !!

Naif: Really? Cause it seems like it was !

Shai5ah: He sent me a message like an hour ago wanting to see me. I said no but then it sounded urgent on the phone so I told him to meet me here.

Naif: Shayoo5 he is your ex boyfriend. What could you guys possibly have to talk about anymore !!

Shai5ah: I thought it was something seriouse, but then when he arrived all he kept saying was how much he loved me, how much he missed me and that he should have never let me go.

Naif: Aha.. and thats when you decided to kiss him ?

Shai5ah: No Naif.. 7beeby it wasnt like that.

Naif: Well then tell me what is it then ha?

Shai5ah: I dunno....

Naif: Well I know something. I know that I love you and have treated you better than he ever did and ever will !! Your the jewel of my eye Shai5ah. He cant just keep showing up out of the blue like this whenever he wants. It's over...

Shai5ah: .... *sigh*

Naif: *confused* Is it over ?

Shai5ah: I mean... him and I have so much history and --

Naif: Oh my god... I don't believe this... Your actualy going back to him.

Shai5ah: Naif... baby..

Naif: NO !! Thats it. You've made it perfectly clear. Happy Birthday, guess you got your wish. *storming out*



The Present...


Naif: I don't believe this. Your not supposed to be here.

Shai5ah: I know I have no right what so ever after what I've done to you. But I really needed to talk to you.

Naif: Yeah. Well thank's you told me what you had to say. I herd. Now I'm gonna go.

Shai5ah: What? Why are you being so cold?

Naif: Excuse me? Me? Im the one who's cold? Take a long hard look in the mirror.

Shai5ah: Naif... please. I'm not finished talking to you.

Naif: Yeah well Iam.

Shai5ah: Wait.. wait... if now's a bad time then call me. We'll meet up or something.

Naif: We'll see... *getting into his car, starting the engine*

Shai5ah: I made a horrible mistake and ---

... And off he goes.

2 comments:

Monwa said...

JUICY!!!!!!


I LOVE WHERE THIS IS HEADING!;***
POST ASAP

Anonymous said...

Cant wait 4 more

http://queen-bee-232.blogspot.com/