Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Little Pretties ;*

I know I haven't been posting as often as I used to. This is a complicated dramatic story and needs a lot more work than my other stories. I'm trying to make this the best as I possibly can. So just bare with me...

Oh and I just want to let you know that after this story I'm going to be doing something different. Something I've been planning on doing along time ago.

Telling you MY story.

You'll finaly be getting to know me... Susy.Q

Yup so that's it. Oh and I'm going to be posting tommorow so come back and check it.

One more thing. I just want to say WOW 82 FOLLOWERS. Y7BEELKOM !!
I'm so glad my stories captured your eyes. Abadan ma twaqa3t 8ad kitha ra7 yjeeli !!

- xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuppppppppppppppppy :*

Anonymous said...

looooooooool

am first am first

CHEEEEERzZzz

Anonymous said...

7abeeeeeeeebtiii (L) i cant waiiit!!
o u have more followers btw ;) most are anonymous xx

Anonymous said...

love u and ur blog

and can't wait to hear ur story xx