Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

High School .. part eighteen

Mona took 3bdulah by the hand and led him away from the crowd. They both went into one of the classrooms and closed the door behind them.

Mona: *sitting down* This.... wow.... I never expected.

3bdulah: What would lead her to this? Ma 8a9art ma3aha 3ashan tsawi feeni kitha.

Mona: Ummm... I think this happend long ago, like before you were even in the picture.

3bdulah: How would you know? *confused*

Mona: Uhhh... *tensed up* I just assumed. I mean I know she loves you.

3bdulah: This is some fucked up stuff !! I dont think I can be with someone who acts like such an animal.

Mona: Oh 3bdulah you cant judge her that fast.

3bdulah: You really do care about her dont you ?

Mona: Ofcourse I do. I may give off a negative vibe to alot of people.. but there are a few out there that I treasure deeply.

3bdulah: Mashalah.. never thought I'd see this side of you.


As 3bdulah turned his face away, Mona pulled it back to her slowly.. she got up and sat next to him.

Mona: Don't worry ok? Were gonna figuire this out together. *holding both his hands*



As Mona was cozying up with 3bdulah, Dina finaly arrived at school with Naif on her arm. You know.. how a cow girl holds on to the arms of her cowboy? (its the only way I could think of to explain it :p )

They thought there was some huge fight or something.. but as they got closer to all the comotion, it led straight for Dina's locker.

Standing right infront of it, their jaws dropped.

Plastered on her locker was a huge picture poster of her sleeping ontop of some random guy. This guy was laying down asleep on the bed while Dina was asleep crossed sided on top of him.

Sure Dina used to have a bad side, but from what we've seen, could she really go all the way and pass out? With some guy?

She quickly pulled it off her locker and ripped it in half. She saw the looks the people were giving her. Looking at her all the way from top to bottom. Shocked stares turned into disturbed stares. So scared that she was about to have a breakdown.

Naif imediatley took Dina's hand and led her away from the crowd. Starting to cry.. she couldnt walk any further. Her knees buckled as she fell to the ground.

Naif pulled her up and put his arms around her. They both went in to the restroom. He lifted her up and placed her on the washer counter and gently started to wipe her face with a tissue he soaked in water.

Naif: Shhhh its gonna be ok..... its gonna be ok

She still couldn't stop crying. She couldn't help but start breathing heavily.

Naif: Hey, no no we dont want that 7beebty. Shhhhh *wrapping his arms around her*

Dina: I just dont understand why someone would do such a thing...

Naif: Did you.. uhh... really do that?

Dina: No.. I dunno. I mean that girl in the picture is me. But I would never... NEVER do such an act. Pass out? Lay ontop of a RANDOM guy? No.. its not me.

Naif: Are you sure? Cause you have had some up's and downs in the past 2 years. Maybe you forgot.

Dina: Yeah I've done some stuff.. But not to that extent. I would never bring myself so low like that. Naif you have to believe me.

Naif: I do, I do.

Dina: You know just when I thought I was alone.. you showed up.

Naif: Listen to me, *lifting her face up towards his* I will always be there for you. I am going to be here by your side no matter what. I'm not only your friend. I'm your brother and I will make sure that no harm ever comes to you.




A few doors down the hall, things were starting to heat up. A few minutes ago all that was going on was Mona sitting nex to 3bdulah holding his hands. Normal? I dont think so, but aparently for Mona... it was.

Now, she had one arm around 3bdulah's wasit while the other was placed on his chest. Her head was on his chest as he wrapped one arm around her.


Mona: I don't know what to do. I love her, how could I have not seen this coming? I could have prevented this.

3bdulah: Hey calm down. Inshalah we'll go talk to her, me and you. And we'll get all this sorted out. C'mon let's go.

Mona: Where? *dala3 voice*

3bdulah: Anywhere... I just need to get out of these halls.



As they both stepped out of the classroom still holding on to eachother, coming their way were Naif and Dina.


3bdulah: Dina?

Dina: Mona?

Mona: Oh sweetie I'm so sorry... are you ok? *hugging dina*

Dina: Do I look ok?

Mona: *backing away* 3bdulah and I were just about to leave.

Dina: Oh? 3bdulah you know I was here all morning and you didn't think to look for me?

3bdulah: I saw the picture and I was just shocked. I needed time alone.

Dina: So you and Mona just what ?....

Mona: We talked... I made him feel better. *evil grin*

Dina: I see...

Naif: Well maybe next time you should mind your own buisness and let the man talk to his girl friend.

Mona: Well whats past has past. No rewinds hehe.

3bdulah: Dina, now that your here why don't you join us.

Dina: Where you guys going?

Mona: Oh we jus ---

Dina: I believe I was talking to my boyfriend. *stare*

3bdulah: We just wanna get away from all this.

Dina: Oh, so you were just gonna leave without seeing or even trying to contact me.

3bdulah: Dina please try to understand...

Dina: Understand?? Understand what? That my boyfriend would rather walk away from the girl that he claims he loves? To leave her all alone and confused while she has no idea whats going on around her?

3bdulah: Naif?

Dina: Naif was here for me. He calmed me down. He actualy filled out your position.

3bdulah: Dina please...

Dina: I don't even know you anymore..... I look at you, and all I see is a blank face.

Naif: Dina should we go?

Dina: Yeah, I'm done here.

Just as they were about to walk away 3bdulah pulled Naif back.

3bdulah: How could you ?

Naif: Me? I'm just trying to be there for my best friend. You know me better to never try to take her. I love her too you know. Mona? Really ya 3bdulah? Your girlfriend's in pain.. and you choose to keep her in that bubble.


How could 3bdulah just treat her that way? He technicly abandoned her. And Mona? What the hell is she upto this time? Is she really concerned about Dina or is this one of her little games?

Poor Dina, just when she's starting to have a clean start... All thing's come crashing down.



A Few Hours Later...


Naif: Are you sure your ok ?

Dina: Yes wallah I'll be fine. I'm just gonna watch a couple of movies.

Naif: Movies? That's your idea of being ok?

Dina: I've also got tons of snacks *wink*

Naif: Haha ok.. but if you need ANYTHING I'm just a phone call away and I'll come running.

Dina: I know you will. Yallah bye. *kiss on the cheeck* Oh hey wait.. where are you gonna go ?

Naif: Don't get mad but Im gonna go talk to Shai5ah.

Dina: What? I thought you were over her?

Naif: Oh no, I am. But I just have to make her understand once and for all. Actualy I kinda.. sort of like someone else.

Dina: Kinda sorta huh ?

Naif: Hehehe..

Dina: Ok Romeo... Run along.

Naif: Yallah 7beebty bye.


*Incoming Call: Unknown Number*


Dina: Hello ?

........

Dina: Hello? Is anyone there?

???: Dina?

Dina: Yeah... Ummmm do I know you?

???: Yeah... It's me

Dina: Oh...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH FIRST!!!!!:*
I LOVE THIS STORRYYY PLEASEEEE POST SOOON PLEAASEE(a)
-Hope:*

FMA said...

OH MY GOD!!!!
PLEASE POST ASAP!!
im addicted!

DD said...

whos me? whos me? :O

please post asap :(

i love it!!!

Rawan said...

akeed mona did this..oo who is calling dina..??and all this happens just when things finally start to work out for her LAISH?