Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

High School .. part 19 part 2

KL 3AM W INTO B5AAAAAAAAAAAR !! I LOVE U ALL !! <3
____________________________________________



3bdulah: You actualy punched the guy ? *laughing*

Mona: Yup! He was such an ass grabbing my ass !!

3bdulah: Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaay y7lelik !

Mona: Y7lelik int wallah !!

3bdulah: Mm it's getting late I better get going.

Mona: What are you talking about, it's only 10.

3bdulah: I rest my case hehe.

Mona: Oh c'mon Boody.

3bdulah: Mmmmm... I guess I could stay a few extra minutes.

Mona: Perfect !

3bdulah: Heres a question for ya'... Why arn't you taken?

Mona: It's kinda hard with a title like mine.. queen bitch.

3bdulah: Oh *cough* yeah that.

Mona: I mean yeah I can be cruel at times but when it comes to love.... its... love.

3bdulah: Have you?

Mona: Have I what ?

3bdulah: Ever been in love ?

Mona: Never...

3bdulah: I'm sorry...

Mona: Don't be. I'm fine the way things are.

3bdulah: Oh shit DINA !!

Mona: *clunching her fists* What about her ?

3bdulah: I have to call her...


He tried to call Dina a couple of times but her phone was on silent. After his millionth attempt to try and contact her he just gave up and decided to drop Mona home.

Meanwhile Dina was in such a rush to fix herself up. She hadnt touched herself since she got back from school. She took a fast shower then changed into her fuchia juciy.

By the time she was done 5aled was already there. She invited him into her bedroom where they sat distant from one another.


Dina: Do you uhhh want anything to drink... eat ?

5aled: La shkran Im fine.

Dina: You do realize you kinda invited yourself over here without my permission right ?

5aled: Yeah I know.

Dina: Aha.... wj3 *mumbeling*

5aled: I herd that !

Dina: Good !

5aled: Why are you acting like such a bitch !

Dina: Why do you always have to be such a pain in the ass !

5aled: You know what fuck this It was such a mistake coming here !!

Dina: Oh yeah walk away 5aled, walk away. You never really knew how to fix anything anyway! Yallah get out !!

5aled: *walking down the stairs* Oh my god I cannot even believe you !! I came over here to make sure you were ok and .... aghhhhh !!

Dina: Screw you 5aled !!! Get the hell out my house now now now !! Get out !!

Dina bursted into tears while hitting on 5aled's chest. He took her hands and pulled her closer to him. She slowly started to relax and rested her head on his chest. 5aled then put his arms around her and led her back up to her bedroom.

Once they were up he slolwy un did the sheets of the bed, with her still in his arm. He then tucked Dina into bed, dimmed the lights, and lyed there next to her. Her head on his chest, with him still holding onto her.

Dina: Im scared...

5aled: 7beebty of what ?

Dina: Everything...

5aled: You have nothing to be afraid of.

Dina: Then you really don't know me.

5aled: Well then allow me to.

Dina: My history...

5aled: 7beebty it's gonna be ok. No matter what happend in the past, it will always remain in the past. Your here, in the present. Your diffirent now. Your not that same girl you once were. You've grown and matured and ---

Dina: What is all this ?

5aled: .....

Dina: It seems like as if... as if you know me, well knew me.

5aled: The day after tha 3zeema I was talking to 3lya and Yasmeen about you. And....

Dina: Oh my god.. they told you !

5aled: Hey, it's ok. I'm glad they did.

Dina: Oh really ? Your glad that I nearly had sex with my perverted date who tried to rape me ! Your glad that I tried to cut myself ! Your glad that I had a nervous breakdown after my sister died !! Your glad that I have a fucked up picture of me plastered all over the school !

5aled: 7beebty... I'm so... 7beebty t3ali 3ndi.

He pulled her on up to his level and just hugged her. A hug where he held her so tight she could barely move. A hug where there bodies were as one. A hug where they had their arms wrapped around eachother so tight as if the world was about to fall apart.

Dina: I'm sorry, I dont know what came over me.

5aled: Never *cupping her face in his hands* say your sorry. Never.

Dina: Who are you 5aled Al Flan ... ?

5aled: Just a guy...

Dina: I was wrong about you...

5aled: Was there even something wrong with me to begin with ?

Dina: .... I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be right back.

5aled: Sure.

Dina: Ummm 5aled?

5aled: Na3am ?

Dina: Could you stay with me tonight ? you could sleep downstairs if you want. I just don't feel like being alone...

5aled: Anything for you Dina. Just say the word.





NAIF


3lya: So? You wanted to see me ?

Naif: Yeah... about the other day....

3lya: Listen hey, you had your plans and I had mine. I'm not upset about that thing.

Naif: Aha so you are upset about something.

3lya: Hell yeah !! Dont act as if you dont know.

Naif: But I dont know !

3lya: You were like I'll call you when you didnt even have my number jackass !

Naif: Well where are we now ?

3lya: You treated me like crap, what the hell Naif. You and your little rude girlfriend !

Naif: She isnt my girlfriend.

3lya: Whatever !

Naif: No not whatever, cause the fact of the matter is that I'm into you.

3lya: Into me? What am I a magazine ?

Naif: Im serious... I was hoping you could try to give me a chance and we'll see..

3lya: We'll see? Naif I'm going back to Switzerland in three days. There's nothing to see.

Naif: I dont care. I want us to spend as much time as we can with eachother.

3lya: And when I leave ?

Naif: I wont leave...

3lya: What are you saying ?

Naif: I'm saying that I'll call you everyday until you get your cute self back here.

3lya: Mmm...

Naif: Yallah 3ad 3loosh !!

3lya: Mmmmm... well you are definitley cute.

Naif: So.......................?

3lya: So, yes. Alright. Fine. Ok.

Naif: Haha your so damn adorable !

3lya: Ehh your not so bad yourself.




An Hour Later...


Mona: Well I guess this is me.

3bdulah: Yeah... *looking down*

Mona: You ok ?

3bdulah: Dina still hasn't returned any of my calls.

Mona: ..... Uhhhh... I wanna say her loss..... ?

3bdulah: You kinda should. I mean ....

Mona: You mean?

3bdulah: I've done nothing wrong. I just needed air.

Mona: I totaly understand what you mean. She just doesn't.

3bdulah: Kbrti f 3aini Mona.

Mona: Hehe *turning away*

3bdulah: La la mosta7eel.. was the an actual blush from Mona !

Mona: Haha don't get used to it.

3bdulah: Yeah yeah...

Mona: So I guess I'll see you tommorow then.

3bdulah: Mm hmm..

Mona: Umm 3bdulah ?


Just before she knew it, 3bdulah pulled himself towards her and kissed her. He held her from her waist and started kissing her deeper and deeper.

What's this? Could it really be? Mona and 3bdulah getting it on in a car?


................
......................
...............................
.........................................



5aled: Dina you've been in there for a long time now are you ok ?

Dina: Yeah I'm fine. Be out in a second.


Dina was in the bathroom trying to reach 3bdulah but he wouldnt pick up? I wonder why...
Soon after she unlocked the door she found 5aled standing infront of her.

5aled: Hey...

Dina: Hey....

He slowly leaned in to kiss her...

Dina: Uhh I'm sorry 5aled.. I can't. You know I'm with 3bdulah now.

5aled: Ahhh yeah. I'm sorry I shouldnt have.

Dina: Yeah...

5aled: You know what, I think it would be better if I slept downstairs.

Dina: Oh no you dont have to. Really I'm fine.

5aled: Yeah but you see I'm not.

Dina: What do you mean? 5aled c'mon... I'm sorry but you know my situation.

5aled: I'm not mad about you not kissing me Dina. C'mon I'm not the shallow, and you now me better than that.

Dina: Well then what? Tell me, what did I do ?

5aled: *opening the door* You made me fall inlove with you... *walking out*

6 comments:

identity said...

ok first mashallah u are so talented! im loving ur story!
oo secound im loving 5aled he is so zoooo8a!!!!
oo third im hating 3bdullah!
what the hell is wrong with him!!!
loving the story!! next post please!:p

Suzy.Q said...

Y7belik wallah thank u so much.. it really means ALOT.. Im so happy ur loving it haha i sometimes think im losing it.
Next post haha gimme time its ramadan bs inshalla soon :D

Red said...

KHALID iyanin o Mona abee amawit.ha cuz ihya il sibab ib kil shay o 3abduallah i hate him now shino ya3nee he cant control himself!!!
;D

Dreamer;* said...

AAAAH I'M SO PISSED OFF AT 3ABDULLAH!!!!! Okay mona .. Yeah I get it because she's a bitch .. But 3abdulla hell no that was so wrong! And khaled is so zouqa;$ .. Anyways I can't wait till the next post!

Dreamer;* said...

AAAAH I'M SO PISSED OFF AT 3ABDULLAH!!!!! Okay mona .. Yeah I get it because she's a bitch .. But 3abdulla hell no that was so wrong! And khaled is so zouqa;$ .. Anyways I can't wait till the next post!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM DIEING HERE YALA 3AD PLEASEEEEEEEEE ITS BEEN 6 DAYS!!! MAY9EER 3ALA SHANEEEY PLEASEE(a) BTW LOOOVEEEEEE THE STORY LOVE THE LAST QUOATE EVERYTHING EVERY INCH OF IT!
-Hope:*