Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

High School .. part fifteen

Im so so so sorry !! I promised a post like a day ago and I didnt stick to it. But something bog happend and I just needed time to think. Drama, a big one let's say. But I'm sure pretty soon it might be released out into the blog. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this post. And I promise tommorow there will also be one. Again Im so sorry. I love you all !! ;**

______________________________________


Incoming Call: 3bdulah ...


Dina: Hey


3bdulah: Hey gorgouse, you all set ?


Dina: Yup!


3bdulah: Alright good, I'll be over in a couple of minutes.


Dina: Can't wait !






Downstairs



Mama: 9ba7 el 5air 7beebty. Ha yallah jahza ?


Dina: 9ba7 el noor.. yeah 3bdulah is gonna be here any minute then were gonna go.


Baba: 3bdulah... 3bdulah wala flani ?


Dina: E.. shfeeh ?


Baba: La la walah shay bs as2al.


Mama: Aha... are you sure now's the time to be thinking of guys? Your grades just started rising up.... I dont want you to have any distractions.


Baba: 7beebty lat 5afeen... a3ref el 3aila.. zainah marrah.


Mama: Mmm..






DIIIIIIIIING !!




Dina: Oh! Thats 3bdulah yalla love you byeeee !!


Mama: Be careful Dina !!


Baba: Wsh feeki 3al bnt... 5leeha... 8ltelik el 3ailah zainah.


Mama: E 6yb bs a5afd 3laiha...


Baba: t5afeen mn esh inshallah? 9arat marrah al7een. A5ar sanah laha...






In The Car...




3bdulah: Dont I get a kiss ?


Dina: Haha *kiss*


3bdulah: E adab !


Dina: Agoul bs la ykthar haa ! *pinching arm*


3bdulah: Listen I know it's still like six in the morning and all but can we do something after school ?


Dina: Ya 7ayati inta.. !! ofcourse we can ! Oh one sec....





1 New Message


From: Mona

Hey sexy ;*
Missed me ..!
Meet me at our lockers in 10
xx






3bdulah: You ok?


Dina: Mona wants to meet up in ten minutes.


3bdulah: Wow.. you got a limit and everything.


Dina: Yup and dont I just feel special. *sarcastic tone*






Everyone was already either inside the school or on outdoor school grounds. As for Naif... he was the only one running late. He wanted to take a shortcut, well ...what he thought was a shortcut. But ended up in a seriouse traffic jam.


There was no use calling anyone since this was going to be active for atleast over an hour.


Naif always has this specific place where he parks his car. After he got out he saw someone standing the opposite side of the car.




?: I know.... I know.... but I need to talk to you.






Back in school halls Dina and 3bdulah were walking towards Mona. She walked fast, pushed 3bdulah to the side and pulled Dina's arm.




Mona: Oh my god I have so much to tell you. Your gonna die !!


Dina: Oh I think I just did. *whispering to 3bdulah* Sorry...




Twenty Minutes Later...




Dina: MONA !!


Mona: What?


Dina: Let's save some of your amazing stories or lunch.. hmmm?


Mona: Humph... whatever! Let's go to class.


Dina: I've got English.


Mona: Watever!






Dina saw 3bdulah standing a few lcokers behind. She buried her head inside his chest and held on to him.




3bdulah: 7beebty wsh feeki ?


Dina: Aghhhhh she is driving me out of my mind! How many guys could she hook up with in four nights?


3bdulah: Haha y7lelik.. yallah 3adi your with me now.


Dina: I wanna be buried in you forever...


3bdulah: You always will be 7beebty... always.


Dina: You've got english first period right ?


3bdulah: Yeah why ?


Dina: Good !


3bdulah: Yalla, yallah let's go.






Noura and S3oud were sitting out back on the bleachers. His legs spread, her between them. Not in a perverted way or anything. More of a romantic position if you think of it really. He held on to her from her waistm while she held his hands from the front. His head was placed ontop of hers.





S3oud: I love you Noura bnt M7md Al Flani


Noura: I love you more Soso ! *leaning a bit up, giving him a kiss on the cheeck*


S3oud: Did you think about where your gonna study ?


Noura: Mdri wallah, mama wants me here while baba wants me to go aborad.


S3oud: Abroad like where?


Noura: It all depepnds on what I wanna study.


S3oud: Which is...


Noura: Interior design.


S3oud: E5sss ya kash5a inti m3 el design


Noura: Hehee shut up! I'm serious... Im into it.


S3oud: Why not here ?


Noura: Are you gonna be here ?


S3oud: I'm gonna be anywhere your gonna be 7beebty.


Noura: Y7athy feek S3oud, wallah ya7athy feek.


S3oud: La wallah ana eli y7athy feek.


Noura: So If Im off your off ?


S3oud: Yup, and if your staying, so am I.


Noura: My babyyyyy I love you !!




The day went by fine. Well excpet the part where Dina ditched 3bdula during lunch to go sit with Mona. He was furious. They both walked into school totaly fine. Then once lunch started... yeah sure they walked in together but then just seconds later, 3bdulah found himself abadoned. Watching his girlfriend leave him to go and sit with someone who makes her misrable.

Moving on... Naif was never seen around school so far. He was too busy with "Anonymous".

Noura: I'm worried. It's not like him to miss school !

S3oud: 7beebty I'm sure he's fine. Maybe he got sick or something.

Noura: If he was then he would have told me. We tell eachother everything !! This is so not like him.

S3oud: Did you try calling him ?

Noura: Like a million times but he wont pick up !! 3bdulah did you try ?... 3bdulah?...... 3BDULAH !

3bdulah: Hmm?

Noura: Did you try calling Naif ?

3bdulah: Uhhh no, no.

Noura: You ok?

3bdulah: Do you see her ?

Noura: Who?

3bdulah: Just sitting there like its all ok. Like what shes doing isnt full of crap !!

Noura: Boodz its ok. Its hard. I mean S3oud was like that once and look at us now. She needs time. This is hard for her. Just give it time.

3bdulah: Time? Time BULLSHIT! *storming off*

Noura: Where are you going ?

He stormed off and went into the parking lot and just sat in his car.

Mona: Ok hahaha enough about me. What did you do ?

Dina: I told you, we went to the Maldives.

Mona: Oh, we ?

Dina: Yeah...

Mona: And we would be .... ?

Dina: Me...Noura... S3oud... 5aled... 3bdulah...

Mona: 3bdulah? Hmmm...

Dina: Is something wrong ?

Mona: No, its just that I just remembered.

Dina: Yeah.?

Mona: The Maldives did him good.

Dina: What do you mean?

Mona: I mean good for me.

Dina: Oh... so your like intrested ?

Mona: Maybe... I dunno. I've got so many guys after me these days its hard hehehe.

Dina: But he isnt into you.

Mona: Oh so you guys have talked about me ?

Dina: No, but me and him are an item now.

Mona: Well well well. You finaly gave in.

Dina: I love him Mona. So please dont try anything.

Mona: Sweetie Im so happy for you. Ofcourse I wont try anything.

Was that a smirk on Mona's face? Well no one really knows what goes on in the head of hers. Shes never really predictable. You never know until her actions are made.

After School ...

Dina: 3bdulah wait !! 3bdulah hold up !! *pulling his arm*

3bdulah: What?

Dina: What the hell is wrong with you !!!

3bdulah: You.

Dina: Excuse me?

3bdulah: Im fed up! I wanna sit and be with my girlfridn whenever I want. Why cant I come and sit with your friends ha? Am I that humiliating to be with ?

Dina: 7beeby no, I love you.

3bdulah: Yeah? Well you sure proved that when we walked in one second then you vanished the second after.

Dina: Listen we said we would go someplace. So lets go and do that and ---

3bdulah: No. I've got plans.

Dina: Plans? Plans doing what ?

3bdulah: Dina. Do me a favor and just dont talk to me.

Dina: Dude! Im your freakin girlfriend !

3bdulah: Im so glad you remembered that. Just next time make sure its a little earlier.

He got into his car ad drove off leaving Dina in anger. He just couldnt take it anymore.

Noura: Hey you.

Dina: He just ran off.

Noura: Same with us earlier.

Dina: I didnt mean to. Its just hard, I dunno how to explain it but it just was....

Noura: Sweetie its ok. Hey listen S3oud's gonna drop me off home wanna come back with me?

Dina: Do you realize what your doing ?

Noura: Yeah I know. *wink*

Just as the three of them turned around they spotted Naif all the way at the end of all the cars standing, talking to someone.

Noura: SHIT !

Dina: Oh my god is that ?

Noura: Yup.... and it's back....

2 comments:

Nawarii said...

WHAT IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK????

Rawan said...

laish t.hawishaw oo who is niaf talking to???