Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

High School .. part seventeen

Dina: Aghh yallah 3ad 3bdulah pick up !!

3lya: Still no answer ?

Dina: No.. ufff 3lya y3ni it's hard for me.. I mean Mona.. she would make such a big deal over it and.. ughh kill me now !

3lya: Doody chill ok. Just give him time to cool off then try calling him again.

Dina: He should understand , well atelast try to.

3lya: He just wants to be apart of your life. I dont blame him...

Dina: Excuse me, what so now your taking his side ?

3lya: All I'm saying is if I had a boyfriend that wouldnt tell his friends about me, I would be upset.

Dina: But my friends do know...

3lya: Yeah some, but still Mona is the one who your with 24.7 at school and all.

Dina: Hey, speaking of school.. arn't you supposed to be heading back ?

3lya: Nope. I still got one more week to kill.

Dina: What the hell am I supposed to do without you guys?

3lya: You've got Noura.

Dina: HAH! Please.. the girl hates me.

3lya: Try hanging out with her, re-kindeling that friendship you guys once had.

Dina: Ummm.. A, no. B, never gonna happen. And C, go back to A.

3lya: Bkefik wallah.

Dina: Oh my god just for once stop being miss goody goody ok!



Naif's Place...


3bdulah: What the hell is wrong with her? She really pissed me off this time!!

Naif: Yrbiii would you just please call her back.

3bdulah: The hell I am !! She brought this on herself. I mean when is she gonna get up and tell Mona. Y3ni wsh he Mona? Ra7 tmawetha y3ni.

Naif: She's kinda got a point 3bood.. I mean Mona is a real.. *cough* and If I were her I'd probably act the same way, but eventualy would soon tell her.

3bdulah: Whatever. I need to use the bathroom.


Naif quickley picked up the phone and dialed Dina's number.


3lya: Hello ?

Naif: Dina?

3lya: Uh no this is her cousin 3lya.

Naif: Ah 9a7 3lya.. ahleen kfk? Remember me, Naif ?

3lya: Oh yeah hi. I'm good you?

Naif: Good.. umm is Dina there?

3lya: Yeah one sec..

Dina: Hey you.

Naif: Listen 3bood is gonna be back fromt he bathroom any minute. I just caled to say don;t worry everything is gonna be fine. I understand why you cant tell Mona now and I'm gona try and make 3bood understand. As for now enjoy your day with 3lya and dont worry.

Dina: 7ayati Naif. I love you !!

Naif: Haha love you too. Yallah take care.


3bdulah: Dinner?

Naif: Mshena...



The Next Day...


3lya was supposed to be meeting her mom for lunch. She didnt want to seem rude so she arrived there a half hour early.

Small world, guess who was there too?

Naif: 3lya?

3lya: Hala Naif.

Naif: What are you doing here?

3lya: Dining.. *weird look*

Naif: Oh haha sorry... You eating alone ?

3lya: Uhh no, my mom's just on her way.

Naif: Oh well, atleast let me sit with you until she gets here.

3lya: Thats sweet... thank's.

A few minutes later...

Naif: How come we didnt hang out in Maldives"? 5asara wallah.

3lya: E wallah. But I'm here for another week.

Naif: Where are you going?

3lya: I go to school in Switzerland. I come back home every chance I get.

Naif: No your kidding me? Shit!

3lya: Yeah.. shit!

Naif: Dont you think about coming back?

3lya: Sometimes.. but it's ok. I've got one more year left to uni. Which will be here for sure !!

Naif: Good cause same with me!

3lya: Really? Which one are you planning on attending?

Naif: ----- Inshallah.

3lya: Oh thats the one I'm going to.

Naif: Well then see ya' in a year.

3lya: Heheh..

Naif: You have the most cutest laugh 3looya..

3lya: Y7belik Nai--


Shai5ah: Hey you *kiss on the cheeck* sorry I'm late.

Naif: Uhh hey shai5ah... this is Dina's cousin 3lya.

3lya: Ahleen.

Shai5ah: Hi, so where's our table?

Naif: Over there..

Shai5ah: Ok yallah.

Naif: 3lya I'm so so sorry.

3lya: It's ok.. you have plans.

Naif: I'll call you. *walking away*

3lya: Asswhole, doesnt even have my number.



Ouch!




At Mona's...


Mona: Hmm..

Dina: What does hmm mean ?

Mona: Good for you sweetie.

Dina: So your ok with this ?

Mona: Ofcourse I am why wouldn't I be ?

Haifa: I think it's great Dina.

Mona: Shut up Haifa !

Haifa: I was just ---

Mona: I said shut it !

Dina: It's ok Mona...

Mona: I need you guys to leave now, I have some things to take care of.

Dina: Uhh ok.. see you at school then.



Outside...

Dina: Yallah Haifa I'll see you tommorow bye.

Haifa: *thinking* Shit tommorow.. I have to warn her, some kinda hint or something*

Haifa: Dina !!

Dina: Yeah ?

Haifa: Tommorow at school.. uhhh...

Dina: Yeah...

Haifa: Could you meet me at my locker ?

Dina: *weirded out* Sure thing.



That Night...


Noura: Wait wait.. don't you think were going a little too fast?

S3oud: What's too fast about this?

Noura: Well for one thing your tongue was in my mouth.

S3oud: 7beebty I wouldn't wanna do anything your uncomfortable with.

Noura: I'm just scared that if we continue this, then we might do something were gonna regret.

S3oud: You mean sex ?

Noura: Yeah...

S3oud: Baby listen to me... I will never lay a finger on you or ever think of that. Unless you've got that ring around your finger, I'm keeping it PG 13.

Noura: *laughing hystericaly*

S3oud: Theres that laugh I love.

Noura: Shit! It's almost 12, my parents are gonna kill me!

S3oud: Well then let's get you home baby.


The Next Day...


On this specific day the school halls was filled with all the students. Not even one was outside or at the soccer field. They were all staring at one thing, and one thing only. The talking got louder and louder. Peoples faces turned to shock.

It wasn't a failing grade. It wasn't even a surprise test. It was something much more worse. Something that had nothing to do with school.

S3oud: What the fuck is this ?! *jaw dropped, shocked like he's seen a ghost*

Mona walked towards him putting her arms around him.

Mona: I know.. I never even saw this coming.

S3oud: Did you have anything to do with this ?

Mona: Me? Ofcourse not! I'm just as shocked as you 3bood.

S3oud: But how? I mean why? This can't be true.. It's some kinda sick prank.

Mona: Doesn't look that way. I can see oerfectly clear from here...

3 comments:

Red said...

OMG what the hell is she up to wallah hal mona yin5af minha .... Can't wait for the nxt one ;p

Rawan said...

shino what did mona do now? it'n mona right? wel please post sooner because you can't just leave us hanging like this

love..* said...

Laaaaa!! Plz plz post banti7ir!!!;p hahaha loved it ;**