Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hitting The Real World .. 39

My Pretties ;*

Favor.
I would really appreciate it if you would share my blog with the people you know. Basicly just broadcast me. :)

Love you all <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A half hour later she was still there all alone, no sign of the anonymouse man. Just as she was about to get up and leave she see's him walking towards her.


Dina: No.... way.... *her jaw dropped open*


She was just staring at him. What the hell was he doing here? Why the hell did he fly all the way out here cutting his summer short? Is here to re-kindle the flame? What, what, WHAT ?





































7amad: Hey there beautiful !

Dina: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!


She ran towards him and jumped into his arms. She missed him, really missed him. You know the feeling? You only know someone for a couple of days yet it feels like its more than that. That was how they both felt towards eachother. Their bond and connection was that strong.


7amad: I missed you too haha..

Dina: What the hell are you doing here and why didnt you call ?! *pulling his shirt*

7amad: I wanted to surprise you.

Dina: Well you as hell did !

7amad: Good.


An Hour Later...


Dina: So thats about it.

7amad: But he should've been hooked by now.

Dina: I know *sigh*

7amad: The guy's got issues.

Dina: Sabia...

7amad: You know I do have an idea..

Dina: Oh boy..

7amad: No really, listen to me.

Dina: 5air ? *bdoon wla nafs*

7amad: Why dont I accidently pretend to bump into to her somewhere and use my charm.

Dina: Mn jdik int ? Shayef nafsik la hatha el daraja ?

7amad: Im seriouse !! She'd fall in love with me and you and 5aled will live happily ever after. DONE !

Dina: Your mad.

7amad: Or am I a genious ?

Dina: Nope! Your just mad!

7amad: Yalla bs order w 5al9ena!

Dina: Haha I love you !

7amad: I loath you.. *sticking his tongue out*

Dina: Shut up!



They spent a couple of hours at starbucks just catching up, but mostly trying to figuire out a way to get her and 5aled together. But nothing! What could they do really? I mean the guy is getting married in less than a month. Sabia is totaly hooked on him so theres no way she's letting go without a fight. 5aled is an asswhile who cant make up his mind. This little love triangle is a bitch.. according to 7amad.

That evening Noura, S3oud, Dina and 7amad went out for dinner.


Things werent getting any better for Naif and 3alya. He wanted to marry her and she was against it. They finaly decided to stop being childish, relaizing nothing would be solved with silence, and decided to see eachother.

Once 3alya's parents were out of the house, he came by.


Naif: I just dont understand. Dont you love me ?

3alya: How coudl you even ask me that? Ofcourse I do!

Naif: Well then what is it ?

3alya: I told you ! Im not ready.. you cant force me to do something I dont wanna do. Would you rather have me marry you by force or by choice ?

Naif: But..

3alya: No buts Naif. I do wanna marry you, I do. But just not now. We've still got a long life ahead of us, why rush? Is it sex ?

Naif: Hell no its not sex !!

3alya: *silent*

Naif: Im sick of seeing you every other day, or just talking to you for an hout then you gotta be headed off somewhere.

3alya: Well were not gonna be stuck on eachother when were married either. I mean yeah we'll live together but we both have our own seperate lives. Were both gonna need to go out with friends, work, spend time alone. Its gonna be exactley like how it is now except we'd be living together.

Naif: 3alooya ?

3alya: Na3am ?

Naif: I'm sorry.. I was putting too much pressure on you.. I love you.

3alya: 7beeby I know you love me and I love you too. Bs I just need you to understand that were both yet too young, why rush?

Naif: I know .. your right. Forgive me ?


She went over and sat on his lap and gave him a kiss on his cheeck.


Naif: I guess it's accepted then.




At The Restuarant...


S3oud: 7amadoo wallah lazim ne6la3 ana w int wl shabab.

7amad: Haha inshallah dg 3alay bs haa la tnsa.

S3oud: Kaif ansa?

Noura: *whispering* Are they for real ?

Dina: *whispering* Isn't he supposed to try and get closer to 5aled, not 7amad!

Noura: *whispering* Hey you wanna go get a smoothie?

Dina: *whispering* We could just order one here.

Noura: *whispering* I know but if I hear one more friendly talk between them I will kill myself.

Dina: *whispering* Oh cmon their just bonding. Were at dinner you know, what are they supposed to do? Just stay quite?

Noura: *whispering* Am I gonna have to drag you with me ?

Dina: Okaaaaaaaaaaay uhhhh were gonna go take a little walk. Be back soon.


7amad: What was that all about ?

S3oud: Women..

7amad: Hala hala .. hala walla bl zain !

S3oud: Ha shfeek 7amadoo ?

7amad: 6ale3 warak bs.

S3oud: Not bad...

7amad: If you'll excuse me.



He walked on over to this women who was checking out a menue of a little cafe. She looked up and smiled.


7amad: Hala walah.. I couldnt help noticing you from across the street. Damn your beautiful!

: Wow.. do you usualy steal Akon's words ?

7amad: Will it get me to keep talking to you ?

: Listen, I'm kina busy so..

7amad: You should get number 34.

: Excuse me ?

7amad: On the menue.

: A banana split ?

7amad: Yeah.

: Oh my god your sick !

7amad: Hey! What the hell's wrong with you !

: Me? What the hell's wrong with you ?

7amad: Your obviously the sick one thinking that way !

: Ugh! Im leaving!

7amad: Good!


Back At The Table...


Dina: Hey where were you ?

7amad: This girl was a total bitch to me!

Dina: Maybe if you treat them like actual women instead of animals then they'd not leave in under a minute.

7amad: Whatever, we done here ? Im pissed off.

Noura: No !!

S3oud: Yalla 7amadoo 5an roo7 nshoof el mbara.

7amad: E 9aaaaaaaa7 !! Chelsea vs Arsenal elyoum !! SHIT !

S3oud: E yallah.

Noura: Ok. Bye. Take care. Have fun.............. FINALY !

Dina: Noura!

Noura: They were starting to get on my nervs.




Sabia...


Incoming Call: 5aled


Sabia: What ?

5aled: Don't hang up on me.

Sabia: Give me one good reason.

5aled: Please just let me explain. You have it all mixed up. Please Sabia.

Sabia: Everything is perfectley clear. I took your word when you said there was nothing between you two before, but now... things are starting to become clear. Your still in love with her.

5aled: Can we talk about this properly, not on the phone?

Sabia: I just wanna be alone for a while..... just to figuire things out.

5aled: Ok...

Sabia: Take care of yourself and I'll call when I have something to say. Goodbye.




{ SILENT READERS you know what to do :) }

7 comments:

caramela said...

FIIRST ;D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! ;**

-d

A and H said...

I love thisss <3
its sooo interesting x_x <3

H~

BLBM:** said...

im loving the real world!!!

Anonymous said...

alah i miss 7amad<3 3ajeeb il post next post pls..:*

Anonymous said...

alah i miss 7amad<3 3ajeeb il post next post pls..:*

Bella_x0x0 said...

interesting..
gosh.. 7amad is such a flirt.. but i love him.
cant wait for the next post !!
plz post soooon!!