Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

High School .. part 37

And there she layed..

Waiting for him..

She just stared up and the ceiling.

And exactley 10 minutes later the doorbell rang. She qucikly jumped up and slowly started walking down. Once she put her hand on the door nob she instantley removed it. What was happening to her?

She was scared. It didn't even make sense to her.

So there she stood. Once again she put her hand back on the door nob, took a deep breath and opened the door.

They both just stared at eachother for a couple of seconds, then 3bdulah let him self in and walked over to the living room.


3bdulah: Arn't you gonna close the door ?

Dina: Umm.. yeah right.

3bdulah: Come here. *patting the couch*

Dina: You know you didn't have to come.

3bdulah: I got worried ofcourse I had to.

Dina: Were no longer together, you know that right ?

3bdulah: Yeah but it doesnt mean I have to stop caring about you.

Dina: Well the act you pulled in Barcelona was shady. No sign of careness at all.

3bdulah: I was jelouse, its normal.

Dina: No its not. Your not supposed to get jelouse. Your supposed to move on.

3bdulah: Have you ?

Dina: Yes.

3bdulah: Well then I guess were done here. I came. I checked. See ya'. *getting up*

Dina: Sit your ass back down! *pulling him by his t-shirt*

3bdulah: Ok...

Dina: Something really weird happend to me yesterday.

3bdulah: 5air inshallah ?

Dina: Mona texted me.

3bdulah: Oh ?

Dina: Yeah, haha and the funny thing is that she said you two slept together. How outragous is that ?

3bdulah: Uhh yeah pretty outragous.

Dina: What do you think of that ?

3bdulah: The girl is obviously a bitch.

Dina: And your a bastard, perfect match.

3bdulah: What the hell !

Dina: I know 3bdulah !

3bdulah: Know what ?!

Dina: You! Mona!

3bdulah: Oh my god are you still hung up about what happend that day !

Dina: Oh no no no dont you go changing everything ! You two were sneaking around behind my back ! How could you 3bdulah ? I trusted you.. I loved you. Was I not enough for you ?

3bdulah: ...

Dina: Just tell me the truth please. Im sick of the lies !!

3bdulah: Yes.. we did have sex. More than once.

Dina: St'3forallah.. *turning her head away* You disgust me.

3bdulah: But I only did it for you !

Dina: For me? How the hell is hooking up with another girl a favor to me ?

3bdulah: I was driving her home that night, when all of a sudden she kissed me. And she threatend to tell you and I didnt want that.

Dina: Does trust mean anything to you? This is a relationship ya 3bdulah. Trust and respect! You could have told me! I would believe that she kissed you. Its no surprise that she would do something like that.

3bdulah: Well you now you know...

Dina: Yeah.. you too really do suit eachother.

3bdulah: Im nothing like her.

Dina: YOU HAD SEX WITH HER TO KEEP A SECRET !!

3bdulah: Bs ya Dina !

Dina: L2 MU BS! I used to look up to you. I used to think of you as mr. perfect. But now.. wow...

3bdulah: What are you saying ?

Dina: I'm saying I never wanna see you in my life again. Now get the hell out of my house.


With those final words, he got up and left.

Amazingly she didnt cry. She just smiled.



The next day she woke up feeling fresh and all new. You know the feeling you get when you've done something amazing and your whole body's haveing a party?

As usual her parents were at work.

While eating her Lucky Charms cereal she took out her mobile and decided to make an unexpected phone call.


Dina: Hey.. I hope I'm not disturbing you ?

5aled: La wsh da3wa you brightend my day.

Dina: Hehe thank's. Listen so I was thinking maybe we could have dinner tonight. I mean if you want. It's been a while so.... well what I'm trying to say is... I miss you...

5aled: I miss you too...

Dina: Is that a yes ?

5aled: It's a definate yes!

Dina: Perfect! I'll meet you at Pearls Loung at 9 then ?

5aled: Sure.

Dina: Great bye !


The second she hung up she starting jumping and screaming. Any louder and the neighbors would call the police !

The girl was extatic! Finaly she took action. Sure it was kinda unfair to Sabia, but everyone knew, even Sabia somewhere deep down inside that Dina and 5aled are ment for eachother. Well you know what they say, all's fair in love and war. ;)

The next few hours past by like a snap of a finger. Dina was starting to get ready with the help of her girls.


3alya: Hmm.. no not hot.

Noura: She's right.. where's your black mini dress ?

Dina: Whats up with you guys and the mini ? I wanna look perfect not bangable !

Noura: Fine.... hmm 5an shoof.. *looking through her closet* Ok how about this ? It's hot but not too hot. Cute but not too cute. Perfect but not too perfect.

Dina: First of all I didnt get any of that. And second I'm just gonna go with this.


She pulled put a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose flowy white top. Strapess ofcourse.


Noura: Mmm hmm, mmm hmm not bad.

Dina: Agool bs !

3alya: 6yb wear your red Jimmy Choo heels.

Dina: E ok.. so how do I look ?

Noura: La shofeen nafsik ha? Yallah go before your late.

Dina: But I wasnt ---

Girls: GOOO !!!



At the restuarant things didnt start off so well. It was a bit awkward with both of them silent. But it wasnt that bad. I mean every once in a while he would ask her how the food was. :P Pshhhh !



5aled: You look great tonight by the way.

Dina: Aww thank you.

5aled: So are you ready for college ?

Dina: Very, bs again I gotta study for 4 years ! Ra7 amout! Your so lucky your all done!

5aled: Haha yalla 3adi. You know they say the best of your years are gonna be college.

Dina: Im just glad to be out of high school.

5aled: Who doesnt ?

Dina: So, hows Sabia ?

5aled: Good.

Dina: Cool.

5aled: Haha did you just say cool ?

Dina: Hehe I dont know what to say.

5aled: So ?

Dina: I herd you bought a new apartment.

5aled: Who told you ?

Dina: Naif.

5aled: Yeah I did. For me and Sabia. Shit! Speaking of which, she's waiting for me right now.

Dina: You guys are living together ?

5aled: No but shes spending the night. Haha dont worry, seperate bedrooms.

Dina: Well thats good...

5aled: You done ? Should I get the check ?

Dina: Uhhh ok..



The truth is Dina didn' want him to get the check. She didnt want to leave. She just wanted to be with him. But what was she supposed so say? "Yeah I wanna stay a little more with you" ? Its not her place anymore.

5aled walked her to the door, and they both just stood there. Dina playing with her finger nails, as he just stared down at the ground.


5aled: Ok well then goodnight..


He started walking away slowly.

She started unlocking the door.

Suddenly he stopped, and walked back. He grabbed her arms and pulled her closer to him and just hugged her.

A true, deep hug.

He had his arms holding her so tight. She had her face rested on his chest and smiled. And maybe just a small tear.

After 5 minutes.. YES YOU HERD ME 5 MINUTES!! He started to release her slowly until both their faces met infront of eachother.


5aled: Are your parents home ?

Dina: No, their working late.

5aled: So your all alone ?

Dina: Yeah but its ok.

5aled: Do you want me to stay with you until they get back ?

Dina: La la malha da3i. This isnt the first time haha.

5aled: Ok bs becareful.

Dina: Dont worry about me.

5aled: How could I not ?

Dina: Good night 5aled. *walking into the house*



Later that night at around 1 am they were on the phone.



Dina: Yeah I did, but I still dont know.

5aled: Its my wedding it would mean so much to me if you came.

Dina: Why would it mean so much ?

5aled: Because your my... my.. good friend and it would mean alot.

Dina: Cause thats what friends do right ?

5aled: ..... *sigh* right.

Dina: Listen its getting late and Ive gotta get up early anyways so...

5aled: Yeah.. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Dina: You too.. bye.



You know whats the worst thing that could happen during a phone call?

Is that your having fun, laughing and all that. When somewhere nearby someone is listening in.

The bedroom door was half open so "she" could see and hear everything.

When he hung up the phone "she" quickly turned around and walked away into the other bedroom.

As "she" got into bed tears started to pour. "She" was devastated. "She" felt humiliated. "She" felt.. so cheap.


{ SILENT READERS you know what to do :) }

14 comments:

ipunctilious said...

it hurts.. but comon, it's written all over his face and actions besides.. he confessed his feeling about it her AND she's still in his life.. isn't this enough for her to call off the wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ipunctilious said...

I don't blame her though for trying to make it work .. but who guarantee the heart and what it wish for.. he might like her but he's definitely not in love with her

ipunctilious said...

u know what i feel baaaaad for the tree of them !

ipunctilious said...

looooooooooooool why is it 3 comments !!! i thought i wrote it all in one !

Nawarii said...

im soooooooooooooo loving the new layout and im loving the drama even moreeeeeeeeeeeee...i love you ms. drama queeen

u seriously know how to spice things up...abdulla is seriously an ASS and i regret ever liking him ow 5alid i3awir el galbbbbbbbbbbbbbb mskeen he loves Dina 7abibiiiiiiii he hugged her for that long...i want a hug that long....and i feel so so so bad for sabia ...i have a feeling she'll break it off...yes , no, maybe???

waitingggggggggggggggg for ur next dramatic post

BLBM:** said...

third!!!
love the post thanx:*

Anonymous said...

Hii ! Gr8 post ! I hope sabia is out of the pic !!!
-1st time to comment-
Silent reader A

Yooy said...

omg :(
the last part is SO SAD. 7aram mskeena.

Anonymous said...

loved the post !!
man!! u r amazing mashallah !!
way to go !!!
love ur story !! Its so gooood!!
and u better keep it tht way!! :P lol
Cant wait for the next one !!! eeeeeeeeeeeee!
tc

Anonymous said...

oh my god its sabia right ambay
7aram loved the post by the way
thnx for posting
luvich,
G*

FooFii said...

iT's Really sad =[ ! Sabia doesn't deserve this it's not fair for both of them =[

Suzy.Q said...

** ipunctilious
u know men.. strange and ideots! :)
and i loved the 3 part comment ;* lol

** Nawarii
There she is! hey gorgous ;* hahah drama queen yes indeed i am (A) love u!

** love ya;*
ur welcome sweetie :)

** Yooy
shayfa kaif? :( men complicate all things..

** Anonymous
awww thank u so much :$
aham shay y3tbkm and im glaf :) and dont worry i dont plan on changing anything ;)

** geraninium
well unless u know any other girl 3bdulas marrying.. yes it definitly sabia.. :)

** cherriiMufin
.. am i allowed to say "all's fair n love and war" ? cuz thats inda the theme now. and u know when u love someone so much u wud do about absolutley anything. fall in love and you'll know what im talking about.

FooFii said...

susy @@ you're amazing seriously the way you twist the story and play with our patience and our mind this is AMAZING !! POST SOON!!

Anonymous said...

intake http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Bariatric-Surgery.aspx hagen http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Electric-Blankets.aspx recidivism http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534431 ravan http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534435 conception http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534438 banagher http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534439 immersive http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534440 procuring http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534441 diets http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534443 carbonate http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534445 sanctifying http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534449 aran http://jguru.com/guru/viewbio.jsp?EID=1534451 archivists