Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hitting The Real World .. 42

Dedicated to the lovely CherriiMuffin.. Love you ;*
~~~~~
Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes.. ma kan li 5ulg to check. Too lazy today :)
~~~~~



She got home that night in tears. Didn't even say hello to her parents, just ran up to her room and slammed locked the door.

She insintley called 7amad. He managed to calm her down. They spent an hour on the phone just laughing, him trying to make her forget. But still somewhere in the back of her mind, 5aled was still there.



7amad: Ha 7beebty kefik al7een ?

Dina: 7mood wallah I appreciate everything trying to make me sane again, but...

7amad: I know, I know.

Dina: I cant believe he's getting married tommorow. It's like just yesterday I met him. He's too young. Isnt he took young? I mean he's only 22 and she's what .. 20 ?

7amad: 5ala9 let it go. It's happening and theres nothing you can do about it.




The Next Day...


7amad couldn't sleep the night before. He tried but he just coudln't. In the past month he's gotton to really love Dina and accept her as his best friend, it killed him to see her depressed.

He called up Noura who asked her mother where Sabia lived and gave him the directions.

Minutes later, there he was. On the front steps of this huge mansion. He never knew she was rich. With this fancy mansion an hour away from the city. Huge garden, pool, tennis court. It's like the hamtons for one.

He rang the door and a maid wearing a black maids uniform answered.


Maid: Hello sir, may I help you ?

7amad: Uhh yeah hi, I'm looking for Sabia.

Maid: She's busy at the moment getting ready for her wedding. Would you like me to give her a message.

7amad: I dont mean to be rude but can you just have her come down just for a minute. It's urgent.

Maid: Very well sir. The living room is just through there. I'll go infrorm miss Sabia.



Moment's later Sabia walked in...




Sabia: Hey what are you doing here.. and how the hell did you know where I live ?

7amad: That doesnt matter..

Sabia: Please.. sit down. Would you like something to drink ?

7amad: I'm fine..

Sabia: Ok so whats up ?

7amad: Are you sure you wanna go through this ?

Sabia: If you came here to try to talk me out of it then your waisting your time. I have 5 hours left before my wedding ok. Plus we laready went to the shai5.

7amad: You can undo it.

Sabia: ....

7amad: We both know you dont love him.

Sabia: How dare you !

7amad: You do.. bs your not in love with him. Face the truth Sabia.

Sabia: .....

7amad: Deep down you know that your not the one for 5aled. Now I felt something that night at dinner, I know you felt it too.

Sabia: Get out...

7amad: What ?

Sabia: I SAID GET OUT !!!



That Night...


5aled: Wow...

Sabia: Don't act all surprised, we both saw this coming.

5aled: Yeah I know, bs I never thought you would be the one to iniciate it.

Sabia: Well I did...

5aled: So now what ? We just get a divorce ?

Sabia: Haha I duno you tell me.

5aled: Damn our parents are gonna kill us !

Sabia: Mn jd !!!

5aled: But I have to say, you do look gorgouse in that dress.

Sabia: Why thank you kind sir *curtsy*

5aled: Now If you dont mind I wanna get outta these clothes..

Sabia: Yeah I better go talk to my mom.

5aled: This doesnt mean your outta my life. I still love you.

Sabia: I love you too.



______________________________________




The girls were ready. They had their dresses on and full make up. They looked like godesses.

As they were about to get into the car...


Um Noura: GIRLS WAIT !!

Noura: Yallah mama were gonna be late !

Um Noura: La 7beebty were not going!

Noura: Shfeeh ?

Um Noura: The wedding's off !!

Girls: WHAT !!

Dina: What do you mean its off ?

Um Noura: I dunno.. someone just called me and said its off. Yallah let's get inside.


Noura: Oh my god..

Dina: Poor sabia..

Noura: Who do you think broke who's heart ?

Dina: NOURS !

Noura: What ? That's good news.

Dina: No its not! I'm going home!

Noura: Bla dala3 come back !

Dina: I'll call you tommorow.



The Next Day....



Dina woke up to something she never saw coming.

She rose from bed stretching her arms only to find a 7 carrot diamond ring on her finger.

Just as she wanted to step out of bed...

5 comments:

FooFii said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH !! <3
WRITE A BOOK WRITE A FREAKING BOOK !!! AND I'LL EAT IT !! <3

Yooy said...

WHAAATT HAPPENEED?
dont leave us hanging!

HaBaHeBo said...

OMG ;O what will happeeeeeen plzzz poost sooon cant waaait

BLBM:** said...

love it i so wanna know shino bi9eer!!!!???? plzzzzzz post very soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hii I just found out about your blog
W inshalla I'm gonna start reading it
_3amoor