Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hitting The Real World .. 41

This post is dedicated to the Anonymous who last commented on my previous post.

I know I haven't been posting like I used to, and I'm sorry. 5ala9 wa3ad inah I'll try my best. I've just been lazin these past few days, I just wanna sit and do nothing but bbm and tv lol ..

Wla tz3leen, this post is for you ;**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



That Night...


Sabia had her DATE with 7amad !

Yes, a soon to be wife going on a date behind her soon to be husband.

7amad going out with a soon to be wife yet not knowing it.

Going behind Dina's back unintentionaly yet not knowing what the situation ot who she is.



7amad: So ?

Sabia: What so ?

7amad: You caved..

Sabia: I did not cave! I just agreed.

7amad: Aha, fa man kan e7raj? You yourself wanted to be here tonight ?

Sabia: Well I'm here so yeah.

7amad: ...

Sabia: You ok ?

7amad: I just wanna say I'm sorry.

Sabia: Ok...

7amad: I didnt mean to force you to have dinner with me. I chased you around like a dog and kinda treated you like crap and I'm sorry.

Sabia: Awww really it's ok. Were here so let's just enjoy it.

7amad: You don't seem like the rest of them you know, your diffirent.

Sabia: And how exactley am I diffirent ?

7amad: Mdri.. bs you've got this little extra light shining on you.

Sabia: Right*rolling her eyes and looking away*

7amad: No really.. mu 83d ajamel el kelam.

Sabia: If you say so.


Incoming Call Dina

7amad: One sec.. halla..... im out right now fe shay ? ........ aha...... mmm...... 6yb a5l9 I'll see you guys tommorow ... yallah bye.


Sabia: Problem ?

7amad: No just a friend having some troubles.

Sabia: Oh do you have to go ?

7amad: La la shd3wa. I wanna stay!

Sabia: 3ala ra7tik.



The Next Day...


The gang all met up at Noura's house.



Dina: Someone's happy.

7amad: A55 ya Dina wallahi this girl has me on my toes. She's so adorable. Sweet. Kind. Aghhh walla mdri wsh 9ayer feeni awal marrah a7ad yswii feni kitha '3air...

Dina: I know 7beeby.


She took his hands and kissed each of them


7amad: I hope you guys dont mind bs I invited her over 3adi ?

Dina: E 6b3an 3adi I'm dying to mee this girl who has you head over heels!

7amad: That term is for girls.. I'm just hooked.

Dina: Haha your more than hooked. Your obsessed !

Noura: Who is this girl ?

7amad: You'll see when she get's here.

S3oud: Wain Naif w 3aloosh ?

Noura: I called them bs they have plans.

Dina: Wallah hathool 83deen ynarfzooni.. kl d8ee8a m3 ba3ath ufff w a7na mu 3aysheen ?

Noura: 5ala9 5leehm. They havent seen eachother in so long they just wanna ... whatever.

Dina: MN JD WHATEVER !

Noura: HADI !

Dina: Sorry...

7amad: Hey I think I see a car pulling up.. one sec I'll go get her.

Dina: Oh goody!

S3oud: Did you just goody ?

Dina: Dont start with me.


7amad: Guys, hathi Sabia.

Sabia: Shit...


Everybody froze! Dina and Noura both looked at eachother. S3oud fell back on the couch not wanting to get into anything and Sabia started to walk back slolwy to leave.


Dina: Oh no no no you dont. Come back here!


She grabbed her by the hand and pulled her back.


7amad: DINA WSH FEEKI WA5RY 3ANHA !!!

Dina: How could you 7amad ! This is Sabia !

7amad: Yeah I do wsh feeki!

Dina: What the hell is wrong with you ?


She switched back to Sabia and saw her turning her away with the look of guilt on her face.


Dina: You didnt tell him did you ?

Sabia ....

Dina: Oh my god.

7amad: Can somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on !

Dina: Sabia over here is 5aled's Sabia.

7amad: What are you talking about ?

Dina: This is the Sabia who's getting married in two weeks to the man that I love.

7amad: She's Sabia ?

Dina: Welcome to the world.

7amad: Why didnt you tell me ?

Sabia: I can explain..

7amad: Let's go outside.

Dina: Mafi shay ismah outside. Here and now!

7amad: Go to hell Dina! Yallah barah!


They walked outside where they sat on porch swing.


Sabia: Yes I am engaged to 5aled.

7amad: So your her..

Sabia: Yeah...

7amad: Why would you do such a thing ?

Sabia: It was never my intention.

7amad: ....

Sabia: Look 5aled and I are not speaking to eachother for two days now. And you seemd nice.

7amad: So you were just using me. I get it.

Sabia: No! Using you never crossed my mind I swear!

7amad: Now theres a problem..

Sabia: There doesnt have to be one.

7amad: Your getting married ya Sabia.

Sabia: We can still remain friends.. I mean...

7amad: I dont think so.

Sabia: Why not ?

7amad: Cause thats not how I want us to remain.

Sabia: But --

7amad: Listen I think you'd better get back to your fiance. You've got a wedding in two weeks. Goodbye.



She took his advice and called 5aled. They decided to leave the past in the past and look forward to the future.

The wedding was in 2 weeks meaning there was no time to waist. They both started looking at houses and figuiring out where they were gonna be spending their honey moon.

They finaly decidided on Europ. All over italy. Especialy Venice, since it is the most romantic place to be with your lover. Not that Paris love crap.


Meanwhile Dina was slowly starting to get over 5aled. She went out on a couple of dates, although nothing came through she still enjoyed it and actualy stopped missing him.

Naif still kept bringing up marriage, as a joke ofcourse but secretly meaning to 3alya. But she would just laugh and say yeah sure.





" ok dina be brave. just go in there and talk to him 3adi. tell him what you have to tell him and get out of there. oh god what am i doing! he's getting married tommorow. aghh i havent herd from him in 2 weeks and now im suddenly he calls me up asking to see me? yrabiiiiiii what if i cant controle myself? what if i slip up and jump into his arms? aghh yallah stop waisting time and just get in there.. "


She thought ot herself as she walked towards 5aled's apartment door.


5aled: Tfathaly..

Dina: .....

5aled: Are you coming tommorow ?

Dina: Me and Noura are.

5aled: Yeah..

Dina: How you feeling ?

5aled: Nervous..

Dina: You'll be fine..

5aled: I wanna talk to you about something.

Dina: No. I'll talk, you listen.

5aled: Go ahead.

Dina: I'm finaly starting to accept it. She loves you. And you deserve to be with someone who isnt such a wreck. My past it who I am. She's perfect. It's like she just came out of a Nicholas Sparks novel. She's the perfect women. You deserve to be happy, with her I know you will. With me, theres just gonna be so much drama. So I'll be at the wedding dont worry, but after that I think it's best that we both go our seperate ways.

5aled: Dina --

Dina: Now Im gonna get up and start walking out the door. *gettign up* I only hope you'll chase me.


Walking towards the door she knew he wasnt behind her. He just sat there watching her go. She didnt turn back. 5ala9 she got her answer.

2 comments:

FooFii said...

OMG I LOVE THIS POST SO MUCH !!!!! PLEASE POST TONIGHT <3 !! 3ASHANII ! MO KILLA 3SHAANHOM ana walla marra you posted 3shanii :( ! o ana kilyoum on your blog ! iT's like a habit now :( !
PLEASE <3 !

BLBM:** said...

second!!!!
i love the post very sad:( he should follow her!!!!
waiting for the next post:D