Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hitting The Real World .. 43

I would like to dedicate this post to my new reader.

> Anonymouse - 3amoor <

This one's for you! ;*

~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dina woke up to something she never saw coming.

She rose from bed stretching out her arms only to find a 7 carrot diamond ring on her finger.

Just as she wanted to step out of bed...



Her mother walked in holding a tray filled with her favorite breakfast treats.



Um Dina: Good morning sunshine !

Dina: Morning..

Um Dina: How did you sleep ?

Dina: Fine but did you get me this ?

Um Dina: The ring ?

Dina: No the other shining element flashing off !! *sarcastic tone*

Um Dina: Aha..

Dina: MAMA WHAT'S GOING ON ?

Um Dina: You know what... I think I left the stove on. *heading towards the door*

Dina: Since when did you become a housewife? You dont even cook ! .......... MAMA WAIT DONT GO !!



Dina got out of bed, put on her robe and ran for the stairs. She slolwy started down the steps.. the whole house was quite. No sound of the tv or the maid cooking brekafast. It was utter silence.

She walked into the sitting area only to find both her parents sitting down with massive smiles on their faces.



Dina: Bismilah shfeekm kitha e6l3oon feeni kitha !

Um Dina: Oh nothing..

Dina: Baba she's been killing me all morning !

Abo Dina: 7beebty a7na bnroo7.

Dina: HAW! Fj2a bs kitha your gonna go !

Abo Dina: Wallah 3ndna throof 7beebty. Call your friends or something.

Dina: ARE YOU SERIOUSE !



And they walked out.

Just as she was about to go back up to her room, she felt a tap on her shoulder.






























































5aled: Even in the morning your breathtaking.

Dina: Oh my god ! 5aled ! What.. what... what ...

5aled: Shfeeki haha !

Dina: Your in my house ! In the morning ! ............. Wait!!! Is this ring from you ?

5aled: You like it ?

Dina: I LOVE IT.. bs what does this mean ?

5aled: Hmmm.. I was thinking you would finish your first year first. Then we'd either have the wedding here or in Pairs. I'm still not sure, you and your mom would have to figuire that out. But I think paris would be beautiful.

Dina: ARE WE ENGAGED !!!

5aled: Haha I'd like to think so !

Dina: WHAT ABOUT MY PARENTS ?!

5aled: Ayy!! Shfeeki your screaming! Yes I talked to your parents last night, you were asleep.

Dina: So...

5aled: So... *pulling her into his arms* your finaly mine.

Dina: I cant believe this..

5aled: Well believe it 7ayati cause its happening. I love you, I never stopped loving you. I want you, all of you. I cant picture my life without you. You dug deep into my mind and heart 5ala9 ma 3ad a8dar afaker f a7ad '3erik.

Dina: 5aled.. 5loody.. my everything. I love you so much and I cant wait to be your wife and wake up next to you every morning and go to sleep with me in your arms.

5aled: Ba3ad 3umri inti !!


He pulled her in closer and just held on to her. The both just took in eachother.


5ala9 it was all set. The two would have a one year engagment in which they would take to re- connect.

Dina would finish her first year of college.

She never thought or wanted herself to get married at such a young age, but to her 5aled was an acception. She loved him so much and waiting 3 years to be his wife, she couldn't.



I know it's short but I'm just really exhausted today. I'll post tommorow.

Have a goodnight my pretties.. :)

3 comments:

Yooy said...

FIIIIRRSSTTT :D

Yooy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you knw i just posted that 3ashan ma7ad posts something gably.
i was like yaallaahh quick quick!

I
LOVED
THIS
POST.
7ata law it was short it was soo relaxing.
the whole time i was like..
FINALLY <3 !!!

BLBM:** said...

2ndd!!!!!!!
i love the post simply amazing wanasa they're getting married!!!!!!