Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hitting The Real World .. 40

Since that night a week had passed.



Dina, 7amad, Noura, and S3oud were spending alot of time together.


But she still could not stop thinking about him. During the day she would be so happy but when it came night fall.. tears would start to pour.


She isn't a selfish person. She knew that trying to steal 5aled away from his fiance was cruel, but what else could she do?


This was him. The man she loved. The man she wanted. The man who made her heart skip a beat every time she saw him.





Noura: Hello.. earth to Dina !


Dina: Huh? Oh sorry..


Noura: Still thinking about him ?


Dina: No.. Im just tired.


Noura: You should know something.


Dina: Hmmm...


Noura: I got invited to the wedding.


Dina: What? How the hell does she know you !


Noura: Apparantley my mom knows her moms sister.


Dina: Thats a load of crap


Noura: And Im forced to go cause moms going.


Dina: Well atleast you'll be there. A good enough reason for me to go.






The wedding planning was still going strong. Sabia had everything done, from the venue all the way down to the silverware.


As she walked out of lunch after meeting her wedding planner she passed by a familiar face.


She stopped and turned around and walked straight after...






Sabia: Excuse me ?


7amad: Yeah ?


Sabia: Aha so it is you.


7amad: Am I supposed to know you ?


Sabia: You hit on me last weak.


7amad: Ok your gonna have to be more specific.


Sabia: How many girls do you have ?!


7amad: It changes quit often really..


Sabia: Your a pig.

7amad: Yet you turned right around to talk to a pig.




She stood there, opend her mouth to say something but just let out a sigh and turned away.




7amad: Nice seeing you again... *cracking up*




The next day was the day. College.


Compose SMS

To: Nourty, 3alooya

Rise and shine my lovelies!! :D Meet me at coffee bean in an hour yallah ! And yeah I know you hate me and your probably gonna kill me. Hehe (A) WAKEY WAKEY ;*



1 New Message

From: Nourty

GO TO HELL !!



1 New Message

From: 3alooya

Morning love. Yalla see you in a bit :)



So the girls met up for breakfast then were on their way.

The guys were already there waiting for them.



S3oud: Ladies.. *bowing down*

Dina: Aha.. yallah let's go.

Noura: Hey where? Classes dont start for another fifteen minutes.

Dina: I know bs I wanna check out the campus.

Noura: Nerd.

Dina: Whatever.. 3alooya tjeen ma3ay ?

3alya: La babe.. I wanna stay with Naif.

Naif: *giving her that "oh yeah baby" look*

Dina: What are you guys taking anyways? We never said.

Naif: Law.

S3oud: Same.

Noura: I told you ya habla !! Interior design.

Dina: Oh right sorry I forgot. 3aloosh ?

3alya: Psychology.

Dina: ME TOO !! NOW YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME !! *pulling her away*

Naif: Hey hey hey !!

Dina: Sorry sweetie your on your own. *sticks her tongue out and walks away*



In Class...

The girls got a seat upfront mn kithr ma homa mt7amseen. There were like eight rows and they were at the very first. While all the other students started piling up from the fourth row.


Dina: Did they just ?

3alya: Uha.


Seconds later the professor walked in carrying a stack of books. Though his face wasn't showing, his body was surely hot!
The girls started moving their heads around trying to get a better look. And yes, indeed he was hot.

He put the books down on the table and faced the class.


Prof: Hello class. And welcome.

Dina/3alya: Heeeeeeeey ! *girly kinda tone*

Prof: Haha hello ladies.... Now as I was saying. *cough* I'm proffesor Thamer Al Flani. And before I begin with the year, I like to get to know my class. So I would like each of you to stand up, and say your names.


And so they all did. Especially Dina and 3alya who stood up right away with huge smiles on their faces.


Proff: Now that that's done.......... This isnt gonna be easy. I may seem gentle but Im not. This is psychology. Understanding the human mind. Getting into it. Its not some kinda game like fashion or interior. Now you all have ten seconds to think again wether your up for this.


Students started to leave... 1.... 5.... 8....12 !!

Only 27 students remained.


Prof: Wow thats more than last years class. Moving on. I dont take no for an answer. If your even one second late you wont be allowed into my class. Forget to do an assignment and you lose credit. Timing it timing, not on time with what I ask then you lose credit. If your sick make sure you ask someone to give you everything ans when you come back it better be done. I dont care. Follow my rules or pick another major. All clear?

The entire class just stood their staring, scared as hell.

After their first class had ended they all met up at the courtyard.


Noura: So how was it ?

Dina: The professor's hot ! But so mean !

Noura: Mean ? Is that the only word you can find ?

3alya: It's true. He like had half the class walk out and change majors.

Naif: Wow!

Dina: Shit I forgot my mobile. I'll be right back!


She ran back into class and where Proffesor Thamer was still there.


Proff: Can I help you ?

Dina: No thats ok, I just forgot my mobile.

Proff: You know mobiles arnt allowed in class.

Dina: Im sorry. It wont happen again.

Proff: Your Dina ?

Dina: Yeah.

Proff: I hope you plan on sitting in the front.

Dina: Uhhh sure.. yeah... I gotta go.

Proff: See you tommorow. *wink*



She couldnt believe that he just winked at her. At the same time she was confused yet thrilled.



Later That Day...


1 New Message

From: Unknown

Hey dina. Its me sabia. I need to talk to you, i'll be coming over in a while.



But " a little while " was actualy a couple of seconds.



Dina: Hey, ummm didn't you say ---

Sabia: I was in the neighborhood.

Dina: Sure... come in.

Sabia: Im just gonna get right to it.

Dina: Ok..

Sabia: I love 5aled, MY 5ald. But I know for a fact that he's still in love with you. I want him to be happy I really do, but wha about me? I cant just give him up like that. Your trying to steal a soon to be married man.

Dina: Ok hold on a minute! Im not trying to steal, I didnt even try yet!

Sabia: YET ?? I herd you two on the phone the other night.

Dina: Were friends Sabia just friends !

Sabia: Talking after midnight ?!

Dina: You should be talking to him about this not me!

Sabia: Well were taking a break at the moment.

Dina: You want the truth ? Is that what you want ?

Sabia: That would be nice for a change.

Dina: Here it is... Yes I do still love him ok! Im crazy about him! He's all I think about! I fall asleep dreaming im in his arms! He's every where to me! Now letting him go scares me cause I dont see myself with anyone else! Sorry to have to tell you this but I wish I could take him from you but I cant do that to you, to anyone! There you have it IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR FIANCE !!

Sabia: Thank you.


With those final two words said, she walked out, again with the poise and grace her mother taught her.

Meanwhile the guys were out having lunch.


Naif: Y3ni lazim ba3ad el amrecan ?

S3oud: Its law. All the same.

7amad: Why are you guys complaining. The best years of my life were college.

Naif: Thats because you dated half the campus.

7amad: You guys are what, 18 ? I'm 21, trust me and just wait and see.

S3oud: Aha.. so movin' on ---- hey isn't the girl who turned you down ?

7amad: Well well well, she seems to be everywhere. Excuse me.


He walked over to her.


Sabia: Oh no not you again. What are you stalking me now ?

7amad: Your cute when you squeeze in your whole face like that.

Sabia: Really? Are you seriouse? Don't even try. *rolling her eyes*

7amad: So anyways I was thinking... dinner. Tonight. Me and you.

Sabia: Oh my god *laughing* I can't believe you actualy think I'd say yes!

7amad: Well then atleast give me your name. I mean I have seen you three times, dont I deserve to know?

Sabia: *sigh* Sabia.

7amad: It was a pleasure meeting you Sabia.



He took her hand and kissed it softly.

She got goosbumps all over her body and could actualy feel the hair on the back of her neck stand up.

He started to walk away..


Sabia: Hey!

7amad: Na3am ?

Sabia: I didn't get your's.

7amad: My what ?

Sabia: Your name.

7amad: 7amad.

Sabia: Well 7amad, what time tonight ?


He smiled and walked back to her.


7amad: Call me when you get home. *handing her his card*




That Night...


Dina had a deadline !

She had to write a two thousand word paper on what she already knew about Psychology. What it ment to her. Why she it as her major. And what she plans she has for it int he future.

A silly little paper right ?

Not really...

You know when you get an assignment to do and your all "what? thats it? hah easy" ?

Thats how she felt, until she sat down and could only write the words... " to me psychology ".



Incoming Call: Naif


Dina: Hey sweetie, listen I've got a deadline can I call you back ?

Naif: No! 3alya broke her leg !

Dina: What! How?

Naif: We were going out so I went to pick her up. She went upstairs to get her bag then the next thing I hear her falling down the stairs !

Dina: Was she wearing heels ?

Naif: Yeah...

Dina: The red and black nine inch ones ?

Naif: Uhh I think so but what does that have to do with any of anything ?

Dina: Yrabiiii 3alya laish laish aghh ! I'm on my way.



At The Hospital...


Dina: I told you to get rid of those heels.

3alya: I know but I just couldn't. I was gonna do it wallah I was. I stood right infront the trash about to throw it in but I just couldn't.

Dina: Where are they now ?

3alya: I dunno..

Dina: 3alya !

3alya: Ugh under the bed.

Dina: Oh you are not seriouse! The bed? Real mature.

3alya: But it's so pretty !

Dina: For God's sake the last time you wore it you nearly twisted your ankle and look at you now. You've broken your leg.

3alya: Will you buy me new ones ?

Dina: Who do I look like your freakin mom !

3alya: Ufff !!

Naif: 3adi 7beebty I'll buy you new ones.

3alya: Awwww 7ayati wallah I love you !

Dina: Ya rab a36eny el 9aber. *slouching down on the chair*


{ SILENT READERS you know what to do. I MEAN IT !! ... Please? }

3 comments:

Bella_x0x0 said...

LOVE THE NEW POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!
7amad and sabia are gona hook up.. olala..
hehe
zain zain.. so dina cud get 5aled back.. and naif is shoo shweet..
and the hot professor.. yumm! I'd die to have a professor like tht.. but then I wont learn anything hehe
KEEP IT UP GIRL !! XOXO

BLBM:** said...

second!!!
i LOVEEEEE this post it means 5aleed and dina are going back
plz lat6awleen 3alaina:D
BLBM<3:**

Nawarii said...

i applaud you ms.drama queen i just cant get enough of ur storyyyyyyyyyy.....plsssssss extra long and juicy post pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees D....

a7ibichhhhh