Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Other Man 10

I didn't know where he was taking me.

We drove for an hour before we reached there.

The windows were dark.. I couldn't see a thing outside. Msh3al said he wanted it to be a surprise.

We stopped.

I got out.

I couldn't believe it.

He's actualy making my wish come true.

I saw two men.

We were standing on top of a tall strctured crane.

I knew exactley what was going to happen in the next couple of minutes.

I was going to be connected to a large elastic cord.

And hover above the ground.

This was it.. my wish..

I was finaly going to free fall.

So we got geared up and stepped up to the edge of the crane.

He took my hand.

I gripped it so tight.

I closed my eyes.

We jumped.

I wasn't scared.

My eyes were open the entire time.

I was smiling.

Feeling the air.

The chills all over my body.

That day was incredible

Ever since I was a little girl, this was my wish.

To have one terrifying adventure.

And now I finaly did.

Such an amazing experiance, I'll never forget it.



The Next Day...



Bader asked to meet with me. I honestley didn't want to see him. What would I say?

I knew he was upset about Msh3al and I's little adventure.

I kinda of don't blame him, I mean he was the one who helped me let go of my fear of heights when we were in Paris.

I hoped it wouldn't be weird. But ofcourse it was.

Meeting your secret lover behind your husband's back.

He was going to ask. I knew he was.




Bader: He told me you guys had fun.

Me: We did...

Bader: And how happy you were.

Me: I was...

Bader: Just one question though.

Me: Tfathal...

Bader: Do you love me ?

Me: What's that gotta do with anything ?

Bader: Just answer the question Jenah.

Me: I like you.. alot.

Bader: But do you love me ?

Me: I'm sorry but I can't answer that.

Bader: Well then we have nothing to sat to eachother anymore.






And then he just got up and disappeared. Can I blame him? He was the other man. Ofcourse he'd get upset. He was the other man trying to win me over. He had to compete with my husband. Saying it, makes think of how stupid I was to have allowed myself to fall for someone other than Msh3al. But that's the past. And I can't change it. I know that now.

A week had passed until I got a phone call from him.




Bader: Jenah 7aram 3leeki !

Me: Ana wsh sawaitlik al7een ? I am married !!

Bader: ....

Me: I told you.. god knows what'll happen int he future but as for now I just really like you and really like being with you.

Bader: Well it's not enough !




With those final words he hung up.

I'd be lyingi if I said I didn't care.

That I was glad he turned away.

But the truth was I wasn't.

The very moment he hung up I wanted to run to him.

But I couldn't. I knew that then and there it was over. He had shut me out.

A month had past and I haven't herd a single word from him.

Nawal told me it was for the best and that I should focus on MY marriage.

And I did.

Msh3al and I were so happy. Except he did have to work long hours at times. Still so, I got used to it and didn't let it get to me.


Then on one evening we had a surprise guest for dinner.

Yeah, it was him alright.

I was so happy to see him, yet scared all at once.

What was he doing here?

Was it to see me?

Or was it just for Msh3al?

We all sat down for dinner. It wasn't silent at all. They were both caught up in some coversation that I understood nothing about. Me, oh I just sat there like a baboon trying to go along with whatever they were saying. Knodding along, laughing when they did.

I was texting Nawal the whole night.

7beebty kanat m3 Jamal. Those two made the cutest couple. I was so happy for her. She needed this, she needed him. Someone to make her feel speacial. At easy. Relaxed. Happy. And most importantley to take care of her.



After dinner we all went into the living room for tea.

I decided to leave the men alone while I go on upstairs and take a warm bath.

I was so tensed. I needed something to take the edge off.

A tub full of warm water and candels was just what I needed.

I got in, rested my head back and closed my eyes.

Candels filled the bathroom.

I turned on a cd I had of the ocean.

Minutes later I herd someone walk in. I had thought it was Msh3al, assuming Bader had already left.

I asked "Msh3al" to come in and join me.

My eyes were perfectley shut.

I felt him sitting beside me on the outside of the tub.

Took both his hands and started massaging my shoulder.

I could tell those weren't Msh3al's hands.

He could never give a proper massage.

He nearly broke my neck the last time.

It was Bader!!

But where was Msh3al ?




Me: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE !! GET OUT !!

Bader: Shhhhhhhh !!! Do you really want your husband to find us in here ? Together ?

Me: Aghh get out yallah !!

Bader: Alright fine fine I'm going. But I just wanted to talk to you about something.

Me: Couldn't it wait? Cause as you can see.. I'm NAKED !!

Bader: Shhhh !!

Me: You shhhhhh !!

Bader: No really, I think I hear someoen coming.

Me: That's no though sweetheart!! That's a fact !!

Bader:I'm getting out !!

Me: Are you crazy !! He'll see you !!

Bader: Well then what the hell am I supposed to do ?

Me: Behind the curtains now !!

Bader: You have curtains in your bathroom ?

Me: OH JUST GO !!






Msh3al walked in.

He smiled and kissed me on my forhead.

I could see Bader's head popping out every few seconds.

I was dying inside!

He had asked me if I'd seen Bader. I told him to check downstairs.




Me: GET OUT NOW !!

Bader: Can we talk ?

Me: Now? Are you insane? No wait don't answer that! They really did let you out too early !

Bader: What are you..... that's funny.

Me: Well I happen to find it hilariouse!

Bader: I'll call you later.

Me: I might not pick up !!






That was our first argument. But wait, is it an argument thought? When two people do what he and I just did, is that concidered as an argument? Can an argument twenty seconds ?

He called me that night but I didn't pick up.

34 missed calls...

15 messages.

I ignored them all.

Didn't want to, but I did.

What could he possibly have to say? I mean he was the one that got up and left. For what? Just because I didn't love him?

I have a husband...

I was just starting to get used to having Bader in my life...

Accepting this big change in my life.

7 comments:

FMA said...

I have a solution;p
give me msh3al..
And they both can be together;p

Blue lilies;* said...

3ajeeeeeeeeb!!!!
weeee missseddd youuuu:*
waaiii baderrrr zoo8a!
i hate mish3al, which frankly i don't know why:)

H said...

oh gosh !

mesh3al = perfect = bader

!

cant they be 1 character ;p

Zuzzy:** said...

il pooooooooooooost 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb pure 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb..

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA7SSSSSSSSH!

oh ma god..one word..BADER!

Suzy.Q said...

(( N ))
lol ok 5ala9 wla yhmik.. al7een a5li msh3al yjeek ;p


(( bluelillies ))
i missed u guys more wallah u have no idea :'''(
this is what i dont get lol, msh3al has been nothing but a dear, yet u all hate him ;p


(( H ))
*sigh( unfortunatley they cant both be one character.. lel asaf. but if they were.. haha let's just imagine.. not say ;p


(( Zain ))
ive missed u !
wheres ur email ! ive been waiting since u said u wud send me one ;s
BADER !!! <3 YES !!
i love u ;**

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOO!!
WHY DIDN'T SHE PICK UP!!

SEE!MSH3AL IS SOO DUMB HE CAN'T EVEN MASSAGE HIS OWN WOMEN!!LOOL


P.S.MISS YOU HEEPS<3

POST SOON!<3

Anonymous said...

p.p.s if u have the time check my blog out

life-future-heart.blogspot.com

-heaven