Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Other Man 9

7abaybe sam7oony.. I know I'm not posting daily as I used to. Inshallah I'll get back on track soon, so for now just bare with me. Things over here are getting a bit hectic. I'm surprised I even have time to write this post.

You know I love you all right ? So much! <3

Oh and I'll be sure to get back to your comments on the previouse post soon!

;*********


~~~~~~~~~~







Msh3al: Aby el files mn Waleed.

Bader: Eeh al7een I'll get them.

Msh3al: Hey..

Bader: Fe shay thani ?

Msh3al: Shaklik met4yeg...

Bader: La wallah bs tafkeer..

Msh3al: 5air ?

Bader: M3jebah f w7dah..

Msh3al: W a5eeeran !

Bader: Eeh bs traha mu sahla..

Msh3al: Kaif ?

Bader: 5an gool inah ehya w7da 93bah w ma agdar ajeebha bl shoola..

Msh3al: T7bha ?

Bader: A76a foug ra9i ...

Msh3al: Ajal la tetrkha.. ra7 t59ar el bnt.. ya7athaha lw int m3ha...

Bader: Wallah mdri.. 93bah agolik.. el bnt 93bah...




He didn't know that Bader was talking about me.

He didn't know that the women he was trying to win over was me.

He didn't know that Bader was trying to steal me away.

He didn't know...

It was all a shadow to Msh3al.

Two weeks had gone by and Bader and I have gotten closer. We've gotton to know eachother more. I was starting to see him from the inside. He seemed like such a pain from the outside, but when you dig right in, he really is one of the sweetest most caring people I've ever met.

He was engaged you know.

But she broke it off.

At the last minute she recognized that she wasn't ready. That she wanted to study. She put him through so much. He was madly in love with her and she just threw it all away. He said they'd get married and move to the states where she would continue her studies. But she refused.

It tore him apart. It shut him down and made him reject ever falling in love again.

But then why me right ? I asked him that very same question.




Bader: I dunno...

Me: You don't know ?

Bader: No I do.

Me: So?

Bader: When I saw you in New York, there was something about you. I don't know what it was, but it attracted me. The next day I went back to the hotel looking for you but they said you had already left. I never thought I'd see you again and when I did...

Me: When you did what ?

Bader: I was happy... I was so happy.. Even though I just found out that you were my best friends wife.




I never expected things to get this far between us. Where he opens up telling me about his past and feelings towards me. I honestley thought it would be over by now. Those two weeks seemed like two years to me.

What's a girl to do ?

I've tried ending it but I couldn't. I'd be on the tip of telling him... until I look into those deep brown eyes.

Those eyes... those eyes gave me vertigo.

One day 7beeby and I were out to lunch. It's been a long time since we've had lunch together. He'd usualy be held up at the office. But he managed to push some stuff back to be with me.


This is what I loved about Msh3al. He takes care of me, he makes me feel wanted. That no matter what, he'll always be there for me. He would never allow a frown to appear on my face. He did his best to make me happy. He loved me, sometimes even too much than he should.


While we were having lunch he opend up a conversation I never though would ever come up!




Msh3al: Wallah m7zni Badoor.


Me: Oh? Shfeeh?


Msh3al: It's about a girl.


Me: Ahaa...


Msh3al: Inah he really wants to be with her but somethings standing in the way.


Me: Did he tell you what that something was ?


Msh3al: No. He just walked straight out of my office shutting me out.


Me: I don't know what to say.


Msh3al: Aby asa3dah bs mdri kaif.


Me: DONT !!!


Msh3al: Bismilah shfeeki ?!


Me: Uhhhh nothing.. nothing.


Msh3al: Shfeeki za3agti ?


Me: Haha no reason.. silly old me hehe...




7beeby dropped me back home then headed back to the office. It tore me apart how hard he's working. Never home alot. He isn't even sleeping well. I hate to force him to take sleeping pills one night, although he doesn't believe in the miracles of medicine.


He's always been like that. He's the type that likes to heal on his own.


Once back home I texted Bader to drop by as soon as he could. That it was an urgent matter.




Me: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING TALKING TO MSH3AL ?


Bader: What are you talking about ?


Me: DON'T YOU DARE PLAY THE CLUELESS CARD WITH ME !!


Bader: *sigh* So I told him I was having some trouble. What's the big deal ?


Me: WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ? ARE YOU SERIOUSE ? HOW COULD YOU ?


Bader: Hey hey relax 7beebty.. relax.





I turned my back to him.

He came closer and wrapped his arms around me from behind.


I could feel his warm embrace.


Whenever he holds me.. he just takes it all way.. and I feel as ease.

That was what I thought of Bader.. my healing.

That's something about him I never quit understood.


Meanwhile Jamal and Nawal .. oh hey both their names rhyme.. awww how adorable.

Anyways Jamal and Nawal were getting closer.

I haven't seen her for three days min kthr ma she's hung up on him. Can I blame her? Ofcourse not, she stood patient for so long and everything worked out for her.

I envied her sometimes. How stable she is of her life. She takes the wheel. While me, I'm the opposite.


Two days later was to be Msh3al and I's anniversary. Of the day we first met. Not our marriage.

He always plans this little surprises for me months in advance. He thinks he plays me like a fool, as if I hadn't already figuired it out. But I always act surprised.

I couldn't wait. I was too anxious to see what he had planned for this year!



Two Days Later...


The day had finaly come!

I woke up extra early and planned my day with Nawal. And as always Msh3al would call and ask me to come back home for something "important".

But this year he didn't.

I was confused. Why hadn't he called yet.

It was almost 8 pm.

Where was he ?

Is he hurt ?

Had something bad happend ?

This wasn't like him. This wasn't my Msh3al.

I had Nawal drop me back home.

Incase he wasn't home, I wanted to be there when he returned.

I waited for an hour.

My cell phone rang.



Msh3al: 7beebty wallah I'm so sorry happy anniversary I love you so much.

Me: 7ayatii where were you! You had me worried sick!

Msh3al: Dary wallah bs things are so hectic at the office.

Me: 6yb when will you be home ? I miss you...

Msh3al: Wallah mu kethri. I'll try and finish up fast and be there soon inshallah.

Me: I love you.

Msh3al: I love you more 7beebty. Bye.



7aram 7beeby. 7azani.

I decided to pack a little romantic picnic with his favorite pasta and sandwiches and surprise him. Thank goodness I forgot to tell the cook to cancel dinner!




Up te elevator...

Through the hall...

Past the reciption...

Into his office...

No one there...

Now into the meeting room...

He was there...

Only not alone...

I coughed, to indicate that someone was in the room.



Msh3al: 7beebty! What a nice surprise.

He came over and kissed me. But I stepped aside before he could touch me.

Me: So what's going on over here that you couldn't make it home ?

Msh3al: This is '3ada. She's a new client. I'm helping her with her divorce.

Me: Ahaaa... now ? At this late hour ?

Msh3al: Like I said 7beebty, it's been a hectic day.

Me: I'll be in your office.



I waited in his office for ten minutes before he came in.



Msh3al: 7beebty you should have told me your were coming.

Me: I wanted to surprise you with this. *opening the basket*

Msh3al: Ya 7ayatiiiiii !!! Your adorable !!!

Me: I was really looking forward to today Msh3al.

Msh3al: And I wasn't ?

Me: You tell me. Your the one who's been sitting here with that women. Who by the way is drop dead gorgeous.

Msh3al: I only see one women who makes my heart stop whenever she enters a room.

Me: I just wanted today to be perfect.

Msh3al: I know 7beebty and wallah I'm so sorry.

Me: I know you are...

Msh3al: Listen, how about we have dinner tommorow ?

Me: That's all we ever do. I'm tired of it. I want something new. Something exciting.

Msh3al: You want exciting huh? Ok fine. You wait until tommorow for your little adventure.

Me: Adventure ?

Msh3al: Yup.

Me: It's going to be the best anniversary yet.

Msh3al: You know I'll do anything just to see that smile on your face.



I told Bader not to call me tommorow and that I'd be with Msh3al all day.

His tone said it all.

He got a little upset.

It's like he'd forgotton that I was married to his best and I had just reminded him.

But he didn't let it show.

He just told me to have fun and that was it.

We hung up.

I felt so guilty.

I don't know why, but I did.

After hanging up, I just wanted to see him.


That night I lied wide awake in my bed.

Leaving the window open, hearing the wind rattle the leaves on the tree's.

I didn't sleep that night.

My thoughts consumed me.


Sometimes I wish I could just go back to when I was a child.

Where everything was simple.

Nothing to worry about.

Where we thought men were disgusting and never wanted anything to do with them.

But no one can ever go back.

We made our future the way it is from the choices we've made in the past.

I made my choices.

I just hope I made the right one's.

11 comments:

HaBaHeBo said...

ohh i think i'm first yaaaay awal maraa hehe ,,, nice poooost caant wait,, and i hate this 3'ada thing i loove mesh3al but i think he's with 3'aada right ?! poost asap ;)

Anonymous said...

aham shay ashkara he's cheating on her 7a8ir he cant just forget their annaversiry.
oo bader ahhhhhhhh iyanin.
oo take ur time sweetie.
luvich;*****
G*XD

Anonymous said...

hope everything gets better sooon

wallah bader 5aser 5a6ri when he got mad when she told him to not call her

and i think this ghada is nothing but trouble w it show's enno he's cheating on her that bastard!!:@@


love you<3

F;* said...

a7is bader deserves you and not mish3al , and also a7is you deserve bader not mish3al too! madri laish ;s bs really! 7aram ya3ni :( amazing post;**

Bella_x0x0 said...

Loved the post !!!

cant wait for the next one!!

x0x0

Rawan said...

can't wait for their adventure:P

Zuzzy:** said...

HES CHEATING!!!

I CAAAAAAAAAN SENSE IT!!!!

I KNEW IT!!

7MAAAAAAAAAR!!

MEEEE NO LIKE HIM DINDIN..I TOLD YOU LETS KILL HIM OFF!

and badeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer <3<3<3

miskeeeeeeeeeeeeen beda eghaaaaar

:(


u rooooooooooooooooocked hal pooost walla you did..im loving hal story o its new edge :D

YALAAAAAAAAAAAA NEXT!!!

7anooch said...

msh3al can be with his new "client"
w she can be wya bader =D
en7alat el mshkleh =)

http://tslo-hamda.blogspot.com
nice new non-fictional blog <3
i love her writing style <3

w 6ab3an i love your blog w i love ur style too =P
ive been a silent reader mn zman (a)

Anonymous said...

great story im loveing it :D

hope you visit mine: 3ashan-el7oub.blogspot.com

Dazzling~Life* said...

loved ur story <3 wayed !

im soooo into the storyy gosh !

waiting for the next post=D

7awoory ;*** said...

what's the adventure???
i really wanna know...
it's getting really tangled up now...
she wants both of them...
ananeya 9arat...
i still love her...
and i know msh3al is always busy...
bas she's gonna break both of their hearts...
and that's really mean...
no matter what happens someone's heart will be broken...
and it's a shame cuz they're all lovely...
a7ebich suuuuuuuz...
mwaaaaaaaaah...
;**********