Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Other Man 12

Me: Badoor you with me ?

Bader: Eeh 7beebty I'm sorry.

Me: You ok ?

Bader: I just didn't get much sleep last night.

Me: We could cut lunch short is you want.

Bader: La la ofcourse not. I haven't seen you in a long time.

Me: Are you sure nothing's bothering you ?

Bader: 7beebty don't worry. You know if there is I would tell you straight away.

Me: I hope so...




He's been acting realy weird around me.

Not focusing when I'd talk.

He would try not to look directly at my eyes.

Sometimes he's even stutter when he talked.

How could lack of sleep do this to someone ?

I haven't herd of anything like it before.

I sensed something was wrong, but I didnt want to force it out of him.

I wanted him to want to tell me.

Didn't want to be forceful.

Plus Msh3al had been acting a bit strange around me aswell.

Were they both up to something? I had no clue.

I reached a point where I couldn't take it anymore.

So I decided to confront Msh3al.





Msh3al: Why would you think something's wrong ?

Me: You and Bader have been acting really strange around me latley.

Msh3al: When have you seen Bader ?

Me: Uhhh... he'd sometimes drop by to see you .... you wouldnt be here... so...

Msh3al: Ah ok. La wallah 7ayati mafi shay.

Me: Should I ask him or stick with you ?

Msh3al: *siiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Me: I'm waiting...

Msh3al: Well...

Me: Yes...

Msh3al: We lost a client thats all..

Me: But what's that got to do with me ?

Msh3al: I dunno why he's acting off but I'm just upset about it..

Me: Aha...




I didnt believe him, not for one second.

A client ? Really ? I'm not that dumb..

Fine, I said to myself.

When their both ready, they'll tell me.




A Week Later...


Msh3al was being distant, too distant.

He wouldn't even carry on a conversation with me.

Was it something I did ? Say ?

I started questioning myself, feeling like utter trash.

Did he find out about me and Bader?

I was going insane.

Should I confront him ?

What if I did ? Then it turns out he didnt know after all.

I talked to Nawal, as always.

She said I should just sit Msh3al down and have a talk with him.

So I did.

He was out of the house already. And when I called his cell it went directley to voicemail.

I left like four messages but he still didn't call me back. I was starting to get worried.

This wasn't him. He'd never divert his calls to voicemail. By now he'd be home.

Dinner was always prepared at nine, which is when he's be home.

But for the week that past we havent had a decent meal together.

It got late, really late.

I searched through his phone book which he keeps next to his bedside table.

I found his secretary's number and dialed.



Me: Hey Rana this is Msh3al's wife Jenah.

Rana: Oh hey how are you ?

Me: I'm fine. And yourself ?

Rana: Tamam. Is something wrong ?

Me: Oh no no. Umm.. it's just that Msh3al isn't home yet. I hoped you would know where he was. I know it's late but I didnt know who else to call.

Rana: No it's ok. I was up anyways. Ummm.. when I left the office he was with a client. That's the last I saw of him.

Me: Was he finishing up or...

Rana: I don't know really. He told me not to disturb him so I'm guessing it was pretty important.

Me: Aha and when did you leave the office ?

Rana: At around 8:30.

Me: Strange. He should be back by now.

Rana: Don't worry I'm sure he'll be home soon.

Me: I hope so.

Rana: Are you ok ?

Me: Yeah I'm fine... it's just that we haven't sat down to a decent meal in a long time. I'm starting to miss him thats all.

Rana: Mashel 7alik.. he's been really swamped with work latley. A new client and all. Seriouse case.

Me: He got that account along time ago.

Rana: No this is a new client. Apparentley this women's ex husband is out to take everything she has.. money, cars, you name it. It's a shame what anger can do to a person.

Me: Yeah... what a shame. So he's been working late hours alot with this women ?

Rana: Like I said he's swamped, he's see her at the end of the day after he's done.

Me: Intresting... Do you think he'll be there now ?

Rana: I'm not sure.

Me: Ok then thank you so much Rana. Have a good night!



Late hours she says huh ?

I wanted to see just how late.

So I decided to make a surprise visit to see my Msh3al.

Swamped ?

How swamped.. to not call his wife to tell her he can't make it home for dinner.

I barged into his office.

There I stood.

Standing there.

Humiliated.

My husband. And his.... uh.. mistress ?

I saw them both all over eachother.

She was sitting on his lap with her arms all over him.

His lips were on hers.

Those lips I once kissed and craved more than anything in the world.

Were taken from me by some other women.



Msh3al: Jenah... wa5ryyy !!!

Me: Oh now you pull her off you ? Wow... I'll tell the maid to get the guestroom prepared for you.

Msh3al: Jenah wait ! *running after me*

Me: NO DON'T TOUCH ME ! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME !

Msh3al: Please don't do this.. we can work this out.. your my wife ... I love you..

Me: YOU LOVE YOURSELF ! YOU KNOW WHAT , I SUGGEST YOU DON'T COME HOME TONIGHT !

Msh3al: Jenah please don't do this !

Me: YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF !

Msh3al: I can't believe he told you.. what did he tell you ?

Me: What are you talking about ? Who ?

Msh3al: Bader...

Me: What does he have to do with --- Oh my god.. that's why he's been acting...

Msh3al: What ?

Me: I gotta go...

Msh3al: JENAH !

Me: STAY AWAY FROM ME !



The next thing I know I'm standing infront of Bader's front door.

I walked in and confronted him!

My head was aching from all my yelling.

I had to take breaths in between.

He tried to calm be down but I wouldn't let him touch me.

After I was done I ran out of his house.

I couldn't look at him for one more minute.

He betrayed him.

He knew. And he kept it from me.



Msh3al.....

Bader.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIIRSSST!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH that bastered mish3al!:@:@ i hate him from the day you started writing the story!
Bader:* 7aram wala thlamita he kept it from her l2ana hes friendship:* Maskeen
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY:D:****
-Hope:*

FooFii said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!! FUCK HIM!! I HATE HIM !! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! AM LOVING THIS !! PLEASE THERE HAS TO BE A POST TOMORROW PLEASE !! @@

F;* said...

omg omg omg omg , son of a bitch! THAT SON OF A BITCH MISH3AAAL!:@ shyabi ya3ni ha ?! what else does he want from you?! ughh i hate him so much i would like to break this laptop right now ! ya3ni why would he do such a thing ?:( why ?and laa badeer! wala 7araam:( hal walad yiksir il 5a6ir ! he loves you too much to tell you , and i mean mish3al is , or WAS his friend so how can he do that to a friend ? wala you dont deserve this :** i love YOUUU and your STORYY:***

Blue lilies;* said...

wai3 mish3al i hate him;/
:@
badeeerr<3 inshalah irthiyha oo they will live happliy ever after!!!;D

Anonymous said...

al7een wallah kano fe london this scene!!
i;m picturin it!

emotinoally powerful

7asit ebha!


love you sooo much<3

~~~heaven~~

Anonymous said...

no comment just: :o
luviiich;***
G*

7awoory ;*** said...

a5aaaaaaaaaaaih...
maskeena 7aram...
i just read the last 3 posts...
that was sad...
men are mean...
;',',',',',',((((

Badra:* said...

Hey :p
you guys got it all wrong.
we think inna msh3al is cheating on jenah oo hes the bad guy bas the truth is shes been doing the exacts ame thing with bader so they are both wrong :P
btw-
THIS STORY IS AMAAAZING :*