Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Other Man 8

Previously...



While 7beeby was in the shower, I got a knock at the door.

Me: Good morning. Can I help you ?

Bellboy: This has just been delievered for you.

Me: Me? Well who's it from ?

Bellboy: The gentelman did not say.

Me: Gentleman? Umm ok thank you.

Bellboy: Have a nice day.



A black and white bag.

With a black box inside.

I couldnt believe what my eyes were seeing.

He actualy got it for me.

Inside the note, it read...

Your worth everything...


________________________________




For the whole day I couldn't get Bader out of my mind. He was all I thought about. I smiled whenever I'd think about the day we had. It was perfect, not what I planned or wanted but still perfect.

He took me out of my misery that day and gave me joy and laughter.


When Msh3al asked about the mag I told him that I had already gotten it from back home. He was curiouse at first cause usualy I'd tell him whenever I bought something. But thank god he believed me.

I hate lying to him. I've never lied to him before. Our love had always been about trust. And now I've betrayed that.

We were to leave back home the next day, and I for one was anxiouse to do so. Although I was looking forward to Paris and the romance it had to offer, it all got ruined.

The day I had with Bader was supposed to be with Msh3al. I was supposed to have that wonderful day with Msh3al. Instead, Bader was the one to put that never ending smile on my face. Where was my husband ? The man who swore to do so for the rest of our lives ?

Like I've said before, I can't blame Msh3al. He was working so hard for me, for us, for our life.


When we were back home I immediatley called Nawal. I wanted away from Msh3al for a while and just to be with my best friend. So we had dinner at out favorite little Italina restuarant.

We talked for over an hour about Msh3al and Bader.

Nawal was scared for me. She was scared I'd fall hard for Bader putting my marriage in jepordy.

It was all so confusing. I was exactley in her shoes 5 years ago. Wanting to me with someone but cant.







Nawal: Wait.. he was there ?

Me: Have you not been listening to a word I've said ? Yes he was there!

Nawal: Sorry I just can't seem to wrap my head around it.

Me: Me neither. I guess he wasn't playing around after all.

Nawal: Don't J, just don't.

Me: .....

Nawal: Don't start to fall for him. Not now, not ever.

Me: Nawal he came all the way to Europe for me. If I could only find the words to describe to you the day we had. It was perfect!

Nawal: You've said too many words J. Your married!

Me: I know I know. Nawalii wallah you don't know how hard it is. Having such chemistry with someone else other than your love. Melting to the ground whenever he's around you. I can't controle it.

Nawal: *sigh* I know what you mean.

Me: How could you possibly ?

Nawal: I was in your shoes five years ago.

Me: Are you telling me you cheated on Yazeed ?! Is that why you guys broke up ?

Nawal: I didn't cheat on him. And no we did not break up because of that.

Me: Ajal ?

Nawal: Remember that little trip we took with out moms to Athens ?

Me: Yeah, what about it ?

Nawal: I met him there. Jamal.

Me: Why are you telling me this now ?

Nawal: Isma3eni awal. So anyways one day I woke up early to take a little run down by the sea, thats when I met him. He was sweet. I was bored. I just wanted someone to talk with for a while. Little did I know tha sparks would fly between us. So for the next couple of night there I would wake up extra early before you guys and meet him down by the shore. We just talked. Nothing physical happend. Although I wanted to so bad. But I stopped myself. I never had this much of a connection with Yazeed the way I had it with Jamal. Then the night before we left, I told Jamal that we couldnt talk anymore. I told him about Yazeed and surprisingly he understood and we said goodbye. I havent herd from him since Athens. I left Yazeed. I lied, he didn't leave me. I wanted Jamal more than anything. After meeting Jamal, I knew Yazeed wasn't the one for me.


Me: Did you try finding Jamal ?

Nawal: J I dont even know if he lives here. Or his number. Or even his last name. Plus it's been 5 years. He's probably already married or whatever.

Me: 7beebty, why didn't you tell me ?

Nawal: I was kind of heartbroken and didn't want to talk about it. But that's all in the past. My past. I moved on.

Me: Seems to me like you've still got hope he'll show up someday.

Nawal: It doesn't matther anyways.

Me: You haven't been with someone in over 2 years. So yes it matters.

Nawal: Can we get back to your problme please.

Me: Yeah...




I felt like a prisoner whenever I was around Bader. Like if I even tried anything I'd be executed. I was scared and confused. I didn't know what to do.

The next day Msh3al was having some of his freinds over for dinner. This happend once every week. Something like guys night.

Usualy I'd be with my family or Nawalii but I wasn't feel well that day. I think I was coming down with a cold. My nose was runny. My eyes would water every now and then. My throat was in so much pain, it felt like a ton of bricks were stuck in my throat. My whole bed was filled with cough syrup, strepsils, penadole and many other medicines. It was like a pharmacy had moved in with me. I just stayed in bed all day watching Will and Grace starting from season one.

Still my parents and Nawalii would call every now and then to check up on me. Y7lelhom.

I was scared that Bader might be downstairs. What if he was ? What if he snuck away from the crowd and came upstairs ? Would he know I was upstairs ? Would he kiss me ?

Oh yes. Yes he did. It's what he does, shows up everywhere I am.

At around 10 that night he walked in.

My heart started to race. (as always)

I could feel the heat inside my body.

He walked towards me and sat next to me on the edge of the bed. I moved a bit so that he could sit properly.



Bader: Salamtik 7beebty...

Me: Allah yslmik.

Bader: Ha keif 7asa al7een ? Inshallah a7san ?

Me: E elzmdelah shway. Ga3da a5ath adweya bs mu ga3ed yfeedni ktheer.

Bader: 7beebty inti.. wallah ga6a3ti galbi laman Msh3al gali inik merthti.

Me: La inshallah I'll be fine.

Bader: Here take two of these.

Me: Wsh tha ?

Bader: Nurofen.

Me: What does it do ?

Bader: It's a very good direct target pill.

Me: 6yb hand me the water next to you.

Bader: Yallah bshwaish.

Me: Will it happen fast.

Bader: Inshallah.

Me: Shkran Bader bs wallah you didn't have to.

Bader: Walaw.. ay shay la a7la w a'3la Jenah.

Me: Hehe..

Bader: Eeh hathal tha7ka eli knt abe ashoofah..

He pinched my cheeks and I started to blush.


Bader: Ha wsh ga3da tsween broo7ik ?

Me: Watching Will and Grace.

Bader: Ah wallah ? Amoot 3lee.

Me: Wallah ? Haha, Msh3al may6eegah !

Bader: Bag3ad ma3aki shway 3ashan ashofah.

Me: 3ashan tshoof wla 3ashan tg3ad ma3ay ?

Bader: Ag3ad m3 my Joony.



Yes, he did just call me his Joony.

Minutes later Msh3al walks in.

Once he saw us he shot Bader a look signaling him to get out.

I gulped so hard I felt like the bricks in my throat were sliding down slowly.

He shut the door and stood there just staring at me furiously.



Msh3al: Wsh kan ga3ed ysawi foug ma3aki ?

Me: Nothing. He just came and give e some pills.

Msh3al: What pills ?

Me: It targets the pain quickely. I', actualy starting to feel alot better.

Msh3al: Wallah ?

Me: Eeh wallah 7beeby.



He came and sat next to me, putting his arms around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and we interlocked hands.

He told me was sorry he got angry and that he shouldnt have over reacted.

He stayed with me for a while then got back to his guests.



Meanwhile Nawal was at Coffee Bean reading her new issue of People magazine.

This was her alone time. Getting her weekly magazine and enjoying it over a cup of Coffee.

Little did she know... she was about to get one heck of a surprise.

She was holding her coffee in one hand and the magazine in another.

All of a sudden she drops her cup and spills it all over her clothes.

She jumped up screaming !

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at her. No one offered to help except for this man. A tall toned tanned man. Gorgeous dark brown hair. Hazel eyes. Beautifuly drawn lips. And a body to kill. He was wearing a beige colored barmoda and a white lacoste polo. The hot simple style that every girl loves.

He just ran right over and helped pick up the glass on the floor.



?: Are you ok ?

Nawal: I feel like my whole body was set on fire!

?: You'll be alright lat 5afi.

Nawal: Yeah... Thank you so much.

?: Yeah sure no pro ---



They both stopped what they were doing and froze.

When you least expect it...


Nawal: Oh my god... I don't believe it...

?: Five years...

Nawal: Five years...

?: Ummm.. you wanna take a walk ?

Nawal: Sure...



An Hour Later...


?: Hard to believe no one's snatched you up yet.

Nawal: Let's just say I haven't found the right one.

?: Arn't you with that guy ?

Nawal: No we broke up.

?: Ahh.. sorry...

Nawal: Don't be. It was the right thing.

?: So what now ?

Nawal: What do you mean what now ?

?: You know all these years I've never once stopped thinking about you.

Nawal: Really ?

?: Really... I mean Athens.. I would give anything just to be back there again with you.

Nawal: Yeah we did have an amazing time.

?: Haha remember when you flew off from the boat.

Nawal: I cannot believe you still remember that !

?: How could I not! It was one of the highlights!

Nawal: Jamal !! 7aram 3leek that is so not funny !! I still have that scar !

Jamal: Haha 5ala9 I'm sorry I'm sorry.

Nawal: Mmm hmmm...

Jamal: Uhh Nawal ?

Nawal: Na3am ?

Jamal: I really missed you. I know it's only been a couple of days but I really did.

Nawal: I missed you too...

Jamal: I don't think we bumped into eachother today by accident. I think it happend for a reason. And I wanna figuire out what that reason is.

Nawal: What are you saying Jamal ?

Jamal: I'm saying I wanna be with you. I finaly wanna be with you.



Without saying a word she hugged him.

She hugged him like it was the last moon rising.

Like tommorow would never come.

A true hug.

She didn't want to let go of him.

He's all she ever thought about. And now she finaly has him.


12 comments:

H said...

O.M.G !

FooFii said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <3 OOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG !! SHE FINALLY HAD HIM !! .. THIS IS GREAT AMAZING <3

Touch My Soul said...

amazing!

DM said...

Whoa, words aren't enough to express what kind of post this is!!

Absolutely fantastic; loving the events!

Zuzzy:** said...

O M G!

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*BREATHS*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

woooooooooooooooooow!!!
3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb!!!

diiiiiiiiiiinooooooooooo you rocked it..i love B+J together lets get rid of her hubby :P

allaaaaaaaaaaaaah jamaaaaaaal????sheeeeeeeeee found him!!!!

:************************

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww 7adhum cute
bs SQ lazim u give ya jamal ya bader ishawgooooooon oo i officialy dislike msh3al
luvich;****
G* XD

Nawarii said...

ya rabi 3alaich dee ....this post was breath taking ...im speechless mu 3arfa shagool ow sha5ali min 7alat el post....

GALBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ...

post sooooooooooooooooon

love you

Blue lilies;* said...

waiiiiii
mashalah everyday you amaze us more and more!!
love youuu;*
oo post soon pleaase!:*

7awoory ;*** said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaw...
that was the sweetest...
post fee kel shay...
ethara oo suspense oo mushy love...
7ada sweeeeeeeeeeeeet...
7ayati my suzy ya galbi entay...
i promise e-mail soon...
it's just been hectic around here...
i love u wayed wayed waaaaaaaaaaaayed...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;*********

Anonymous said...

laish ya dee?why did you make up a new hottie character
am falling for too many ficiton hottiess
i might some day build a man robot!
inshallah you feel better

w ofcourse i love jamal<3

bs i don't like the name ketheir:$sorry!

i love bader!

hate msh3al!


love ya<3

FooFii said...

seriously dina when are you posting :( ! .. i have finals =( !

Standy said...

you totally made my saturday =D

Thank you =D

amazing post =)