Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

The Other Man 7

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! ...... I LOVE YOU ALL !! :D






Previously...

I looked up at him and we both smiled. I've never seen this smile on him before. It was like a whole new Bader. For the first time it felt like he wasn't just here to ruin my life. Like he was here to help me enjoy it.

I took myself to the edge. Closed my eyes and held on to the rail.

Bader took one of my hands off the rail and held onto it with both his hands.

What chills it gave me.

His warm hands back to interlocking with mine.

We spent several minutes up there. Not even a single word was spoken.

My eyes were closed, while his was all over me.

_____________________________







I knew he was staring at me the whole time through.

I knew he was aiming for a kiss, but I couldnt let that happen. Not again.

But I couldnt controle myself.

Especialy now since he's changed on me. He's this other Bader. For once I can actualy see his heart and soul.

We were up their for so long just staring at Paris. Taking in all it had to offer.



Bader: Jenah ?

Me: Hmm ?

Bader: .........

Me: What ?

Bader: Nevermind.

Me: You cant do that, yallah 3ad what ?

Bader: Have dinner with me tonight.

Me: Oh...

Bader: No strings attached I promise. I wont make a single move, just dinner.

Me: Just dinner ? Bader I dont think just is even in your vocabulary. There always has to be something on he side of just.

Bader: I'm serious Jenah. Besides Msh3al is working late. I dont want you to spend the whole night alone.

Me: *sigh* Ok.

Bader: Really ?

Me: Yeah really.



It was then off to the Champs-Élysées Avenue.

We strolled around the whole avenue going in and out of shops.

We laughed so hard that day, I'll never forget it.

We tried on so many random things for eachother.

In some shops we were actualy kicked out and some banned from every entering again.

Before dinner I dragged Bader inside of CHANEL with me. I had to go in. Its a must for me that whenever I see it, I must enter it. I dont even have to buy anything. I just have to go in.

I absolutley adore CHANEL.

The second I stepped in, my eyes were drawn, my whole body was drawn to this handbag.


It was from the new collection. " Chanel Coco Cocoon ".



It was simply jaw dropping.


I fell in the love with the russian red color.


I walked on over to the mirror holding it. It suited me so much !



Bader: Suits you.


Me: Nah, it's alright.


Bader: You should get it.


Me: It's not worth it.


Bader: Anything's worth it for you.


Me: Whatever let's just leave. I wanna be back before Msh3al.





We had dinner.


We laughed.


We joked.


We shared stories.


Intresting intense conversation happend.


It was nice.


I actualy had fun. I really needed this. Msh3al was working and I had nothing to do. No friends in Paris. I was alone.


I'm not saying I'm glad he crashed in, but it was good to be in company for one night.


After Dinner he walked me back home. It was a silent walk. We each were away with out thoughts...






" I know what Im doing is wrong but I just cant help myself when I'm around her. She's beautiful and smart and funny. How could Msh3al not want to leave work and be with her? 7aram 7azanatny, I just wanted her to have a day of fun. That smile a555 bs that adorable little smile. Those adorable little dimples. What I wouldnt kill to just get a simple kiss on the cheeck from her. "





" Why do I feel so guilty? Nothing happend. We just talked and laughed. I'm innocent here, well ok maybe not entirely innocent but... oh damn it! "






He insisted on taking me up to my door but I refused. I didnt want Msh3al seeing us together. I didnt even know if he knew Bader was here.


We said goodnight at the opposite side of the street and parted ways.


I actualy thought he was going to kiss me. I was so nervouse yet excited at the same time. But once he didnt, I died inside. For once I was prepared, ready for a kiss.


Oh well, I guess it was for the best. But was it though ?


7beeby was already home.






Msh3al: Hallah walah bl zain.. t3ali give me a kiss.


Me: Hallah 7beeby.


Msh3al: Wain knty? Sha'3alt 3leeki laman ma shftik.


Me: I was out for a bit.


Msh3al: Did you have fun ?


Me: Yeah.. you know what I did.


Msh3al: Aham shay. 6yb ana bt5l atrwawash.. wanna join me ? *smirk*


Me: Haha why not. I'll be right there.


Msh3al: A555 feeki bs. Amoot feeki ya ba3ad el kl.





That night we had sex.


Mind blowing sex.


During it all I kept thinking was that what I was doing was wrong and that I had to end it with Bader.


I didnt know what was going on between us. But whatever it was, I had to put a stop to it before things go too far.


Msh3al 7beeby w amoot feeh. I would never want to hurt him.


Everything he's doing, he's doing for me. All just to keep a smile on my face.


I had a perfect marriage. Why did I want to screw it all up ? For what ? A passionate kiss with a total stranger ?


But oh what a kiss it was.






The next day 7beeby and I woke up extra earlier to go sailing.

While he was in the shower I got a knock at the door.



Me: Good morning. Can I help you ?

Bellboy: This has just been delievered for you.

Me: Me? Well who's it from ?

Bellboy: The gentelman did not say.

Me: Gentleman? Umm ok thank you.

Bellboy: Have a nice day.



A black and white bag.

With a black box inside.

I couldnt believe what my eyes were seeing.

He actualy got it for me.

Inside the note, it read...


Your worth everything...

11 comments:

identity said...

ok ur killing me here! im falling for both guys!
BUT bader *sigh*!!!!!
im LOVING this story! ADORING it!:D
next post please!:D

love you!:**

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww 7ada cute umbay china bader is her husband mo msh3al oh and for once bader kisar 5a6ri oh and msh3al is umm... well i cant judge him madree laish but .... luv u;****
G*

7awoory ;*** said...

a5aaaaaaaaaaaaih...
7beeeebti ya galbi entaaaaaay...
"entay worth everything"...
ya a7la suzy bhaldenya...
ya a7la dinaaaaaaaaa bhalwejood...
i love u wayed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayed...
7lwa this post...
chee fun...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah ya galbi...
enshallah e-mail tomorrow...
a7ebissssshhhhhhhhhh...
i'm high on love tonight!!!
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;**************

F;* said...

omg,he got u the CHANEL bag eh? such a cutie. 3alaich bil 3afya!;* and i think you deserve bader and not msh3al , bs msh3al too is a gentlemen. and omg i ADDDOREEE CHANEL too! its sexy ;) anyways i loved the post;*

Nawarii said...

la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ur making it harder for me to choose a man loooool asti7i agool laish HHAHAHHAHA...bas seriously DEE ishgilnaaaaaaaaaaaa get me a jedawi 3ashan i jump on him after each post :P

ya waili i seriously need a man la2na may9eeer i get excited for nothing looooooool....

kil 3am wenti ib5air ow inshallah itkoon senat 5air 3alaina ow 3alaich...

love you...mwaaaaaaaa7

Bella_x0x0 said...

aww
that was very cute of bader..
the story is going no great!
keep up the gd work!
love ya!
x0x0

Suzy.Q said...

(( identity ))

its hard i know ;/
im so glad ur loving it and i love u more ;*********


(( geraninium ))

loooool exactley you cant !! its hard cause these 2 men maker her happy if very diffirent ways. charms her is very diffirent ways. its hard to pick one !! ;D
i love u more ;*******


(( 7aWoOrY ))

ba3ad 3umriiiiiii inti el worth everything walah ya a7la w a'3la 7awooor !!! ;****
im waiting :D
ur high on love ?
im hight on crushing ;p
i love u !!!!!!


(( F;* ))

yeah he got jenah the CHANEL bag :')
now i want someone to get me stuff whenever i want haha !
bs nope men here are lazy ;p
;****


(( Nawarii ))

there is isssssssss !!!
who says u have to choose one !!!
be on both teams !!
ya hablaaaaaaa jedawi men suck !!!
my posts are all about riyadh guys !!!
they have the super hot looks !!
the super hot everything !!!
t3ali and we'll both go scope them out ;p
i love u more 7ubii ;********


(( Bellah_x0x0 ))

isnt he though ? :)
im so happy ur liking it..
love u ;*****

Anonymous said...

WooooooW great post !!!

a7is 7aram if she cheats 3ala msh3l ,,,
bss ba3ad, bader is .. WoW =P
anyways,, waitin for ur nxt post

Zuzzy:** said...

A MAN!

hal insaaan rayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal ib ma3na il kilma..mu her hubby!!

i still believe hes having an affair o its gonna ravel up sooner or later..7mar ma7iba!

bes a7ibich maaaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaaa :*********

happy new year dandoon o inshallah 2010 sanat kheir 3al jamee3 :D

Anonymous said...

WOW NICE POST
CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT 1
I SOO LIKED IT.
I REALLY LOVE BADER BUT AT THE SAME TIME 7ARAM SHE LEAVES HER HUSBAND. I KINDA LIKE THEM BOTH.
IS MSH3AL CHEATING ON HER I HAVE THIS FEELING ABOUT HIM
(i dont know why).
I KNOW THAT SOMETIMES MEN REALLY WORK HARD BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE THEY MAY BE CHEATING ON THEIR WIFES RIGHT.

XOXO;)
FLANA

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:*
Like i said bader is HOT!:* hes so sweeeeeeet*sigh* yalait fee chithy bil kuwait pshhhh at7ada anway love your story keep it up!
-Hope:*