Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Other Man 11

A few days had gone by.

Bader kept trying to contact me but I would bother to answer.

He made his choice. He got up and left.

It was so selfish of him.

Sure I felt bad everytime I rejected one of his calls, but what was I supposed to do ?

I didnt love him. Or did I ?

Nah I didn't, its just a thought that rushed through my head, now its gone.




Nawal: Jenah shfeeki ? Have you not been listening to word I said ...

Me: 7beebty wallah I'm sorry, mtan7a shway.

Nawal: Call him.

Me: I can't.. I want to.. but I can't.

Nawal: Where's your phone ?

Me: Nawal !!

Nawal: Haaaaaa ?

Me: He expects me to love him. I don't. I'm not even sure I can.

Nawal: He's putting you in an awkward position.

Me: Bgowah! And what about Msh3al ?

Nawal: The heart wants what it wants.

Me: How can you say that

Nawal: Me? Your the ne who started this little affair.

Me: Oh what so now your judging me? Are you trying to pin a word on me now ?

Nawal: J! I'm not trying to tell you anything except, one of these days your gonna have to make a choice. And someone is going to get hurt.

Me: I know...



She was right.

Someone was going to get hurt.

I just wasn't ready for it.

That night when Bader called, I picked up.



Bader: I was worried..

Me: Sorry..

Bader: La don't be

Me: ....

Bader: Say it.

Me: Say what ?

Bader: Whatever it is that's on your mind right now.

Me: I don't love you. I don't know if I ever will. All I know is I wanna be with you. I'm so happy when I'm around you. And if your expecting something in return, well I put a question mark on that.

Bader: Ok.

Me: Ok ?

Bader: I love being with you too. And I also know I don't wanna lose you.

Me: I wanna see you.

Bader: I'll come over.

Me: No its too risky.

Bader: Ajal ?

Me: I'll come to you.

Bader: Uhhh... I dont think thats a good idea.

Me: Aha...

Bader: We'll figuire out something tommorow ?

Me: Yeah ok.

Bader: 7beebty please don't be mad. Wallah al7een ba3ad I have to go back to the office and pick up some files I forgot.

Me: La 5ala9 it's ok. Tommorow it is then.



Through the hall walking to his office he herd a couple of voices.

He couldnt make out who they were.

It was coming from Msh3al's office.

He first thought it was me and Msh3al.

So Bader thought he'd come in and say hello.

To his surprisehe walks in to find Msh3al kissing the hand of a beautiful brunnete.

3ala6ool he rushed out and into his office.

He was shocked.

He never expected Msh3al to do such a thing.



Msh3al: Badoor !!

Bader: Ha.. ha.. How could you do this to her.. she loves you.

Msh3al: Who ?

Bader: Jenah !

Msh3al: 7beeby don't get the wrong idea. I adore my Jenah.

Bader: Your Jenah? YOUR Jenah ? Then who the hell is that women inside your office, whom you were kissing her hand !!!

Msh3al: She's just a friend.

Bader: Oh really? Well I'm just a friend but I don't see you kissing my hand!

Msh3al: This isn't a joking matter.

Bader: Your right! It's a serious one !!

Msh3al: *sigh* I would prefer us keeping this to ourselves.

Bader: I'm sorry but I don't know if I can.

Msh3al: Badoor I have been your loyal trustworthy friend for so many years. All Im asking is for your back.

Bader: How could you do this to her ?

Msh3al: She was a college sweetheart. We just wanted to catch up. One thing led to another...

Bader: How long ?

Msh3al: What ?

Bader: How long Msh3al ?

Msh3al: A month...

Bader: Oh my god...

Msh3al: So can I trust you to keep this to yourself ?

Bader: Yeah..

Msh3al: Ok, goodnight. I'll see you in the morning.



Who would have thought tha the perfect husband would be the perfect liar.



~~~~~~~~~~

My pretties. Sam7oony. I haven't been the best blogger for a while. I'm just going through hell with studying and with exams just around the corner. I've been sick on and off for the past month. It's driving me insane. I would sleep alot in the afternoon's. It's exhausting. But I posted at my best today just for you. I love you all and please ed3oly inah I get better soon and that it's nothing too serious :'''(

8 comments:

Danah said...

yay u finally posted !! :D
loved the post !
waiting for the next one :P

Danah said...

and inshallah yw u get better soon <3

F;* said...

omg i missed you soo much ;** and omg 7araaam:( you never know and im serious you really truly NEVER KNOW what roams in a man's head! even though they might be the perfect hubbies , honestly well i kinda liked mish3al bs i liked bader much more! he cared for you more, obviously loved you more, and that son of a bi**** is just yeah what i said ;p wai3 i hate him for him doing that to you ;( matistahalaain;* cant wait for the next post!

Anonymous said...

take ur time sweetie inshalla allah iwafgich;**
oo loved this post;** thank you
Umbay msh3al;o
luviiiich:**********
miss you;**
G*

7anooch said...

salamaat matshoofeen shar =)

5ala9 msh3al can be wya that bitch w jenah wya badoor w they live happily ever after
why is life complicated =(

That Perfect Someone said...

hope u get well sooon =)
i thought msh3al was a sweeheart, laish che? :@
but it's good somehow cuz now she has a reason to leave his sorry ass and get 2gether with baderrr <3
amazing as always :D

H said...

1. Salamat hope u will get well soon

2. Missed you

3. Goodluck with ur exams

4. OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shooooooooooo haaaaaaaaal naaaaaaaathel mesh3aaaaaaaal

what a perfect liar !!!!!

i hate him ! i really do

w bader lazem ygolelha ! 9a7 ena hard bas its the ugly truth !!!!!

waiting for he nest post ;*****

Anonymous said...

salamat 7yati!
matshoofeen shar<3

hoper u get better w gd luck with elexamz<3


this post was soo emotionally amazing<3

i love you hun<3

~~~heaven~~~