Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Other Man 13

My world's turned upside down.

I didn't know what to do.

How could I stay in the same house as him ?

Yet how could I judge him when I was doing the exact same thing to him ?

But this is diffirent I love...

Yeah, that's when I realized I loved Bader.

I never thought I could ever love anyone but Msh3al.

Somehow he found a way into my heart.

I guess you could even say he stole it away from Msh3al.

But why did I have to realize my feelings for him after he's betrayed me ?

I fell into a black whole.

Sob7an Allah..

Nawal called me on my way back home.

I asked if I could spend a couple of days with her.

I told her everything. And I mean everything.

About Bader. About Msh3al.

My feelings.

Everything.

She calmed me down. She always did.



So for the next week I was with Nawal.

I swtiched off my phone.

Both Bader and Msh3al would call Nawal's cell but we wouldn't pick up.

They's message but we would'nt reply.

What was I to say to them ?

I didn't know what to say to them.

I wasn't ready to face either one of them.



After a week of avoiding them.

I decided it was time to pull myself out of the bubble I was in.

My first call was to Bader.

I wsn't ready to face him just yet.





Bader: I wanted to tell you.. ma t9adgeen shkthr bs I couldn't betray Msh3al.

Me: Oh so it was ok to betray me ?

Bader: No.. that's not what I ment...

Me: So then tell me. Why was it so hard for you to tell me ?

Bader: Because if anyone was going to hurt you I wanted it to be him. I didn't want to be the one to cause you pain. I didn't want to tell you and have you cry infront of me from something he's done. I didn't want to see a tear fall infront of my eyes from him.

Me: Bader I...

Bader: This killed me so much. Being around you. Seeing you smile.. not knowing what was going on.

Me: So you knew about this the whole time ?

Bader: I found out a while ago.

Me: I don't know what to do Bader.. I'm so confused...

Bader: Do whatever makes you happy.. I can't decide for you.

Me: I'm scared...

Bader: Min esh 7beebty?

Me: Everything...

Bader: Jenah...

Me: Hmm ?

Bader: Can I see you ?

Me: I have to see Msh3al first...

Bader: Oh... right...

Me: Yeah...

Bader: I think I'm gonna go now..

Me: Wain ?

Bader: Out...

Me: Oh...

Bader: Yallah bye.

Me: .... Bye



I felt bad.

I could sense he was sad and upset.

I felt so guilty.

But why should I be ?

He was the other man.

I had no reason to right?

I guess wrong... I loved him.

Hearing him down broke me into a tiny little pieces.

I called Msh3al next...

But he didn't pick up.

Once, twice, no answer.

He'd call me back.

Maybe he was busy with work.

It was noon time.

So yeah he was busy...





























































































































Just as Bader was on his way out he got a surprise knock on the door.







































































































Msh3al: You just had to tell her. You couldn't keep it to yourself could you ?!!

Bader: I didn't say anything !

Msh3al: Are you seriously going to stand onfront of my face and lie to me ?!!

Bader: Msh3al of all the years I've known you.. why would I lie ?

Msh3al: Mdri 3anik !

Bader: I didn't say a word !



He walked passed Msh3al and made his way out of his house.

He walked across the street, till' he stopped in the middle to look back at Msh3al.




Bader: You brought this on yourself Msh3al. Your wife isn't an ideot. You took her for granted.

Msh3al: I ended it.

Bader: Now? After she found out ?

Msh3al: I wanna make it right with Jenah. You have no idea how much I love her Badoor.

Bader: I don't know what ----

Msh3al: BADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR !!! BADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR !!! BADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR !!!

9 comments:

7awoory ;*** said...

laaaaaaaaa2 suuuuuuuuz...
la2 pleaz...
don't kill him tekfain!!!
3afyaaaaaa la tmawteen bader...
i love him...
i think jenah should end up with him...
3afya don't kill him...
kill msh3al...
not badoor...
pleeeeeeeeeeeeaz...
pretty pleaz???
a7ebich wallah a7ebich...
amoot feeeeeeeeeeeeech dinaaaaaaaa...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;**************

FooFii said...

ahhhh hya 7beebee bader it all came back on his face ya 7raam :( .. 7beebee <33 Am falling to him <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 .. Mish3al 7mar ! and jenaah ya rou7ii The Feeling she's feeling right now is the same exact feeling am in right now =\ .. iT's very Tough and full of Confusions !

Anonymous said...

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2 mabi this is not fair u cant kill him or hurt him :(
7aram:'(
luv u:****
G*

Anonymous said...

WHAT NOOO
MA ABA MESH3AL!!!HATE HIM!

INSHALLAH HE'S LIYING!!

I AGREE WITH 7AWOORY KILLL HIM!!!:@


love this post

``heaven```

F;* said...

NO NO NO NOOO!:( NOT BADER PLEASEEE!:( NOT BADOOR PLEASEE!:( whyy ?:'( wala ma yistahaaal! and oh NOOOOW msh3al 3iraf ishkithir yi7ibich ?! NOW?! hahha 9adgeeni 7ayate just for a while then he'll go back to her! if i hatee him :/ like wayid ! anyways i loved this post and i lovee you!:*

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have a couple of points to make, and I really hope you don't take this the wrong way. I'm not being bitchy or rude, I'm just giving you my humble opinion.

1. You write each sentence in a line by itself.
Example: I went to the party.
It was fun.
I saw Jane Doe.
She looked different.

This is very distracting, and quite frustrating at times. Paragraphs exist for a reason.

2. Spelling mistakes. One might argue that it's trivial, but it's really isn't, and it really isn't that hard of a task to spell check once you're done writing. Some would say it's with a push of a button?


3. Too much conversations. A story is not only about the conversations in it. In fact, you can write an entire story without a single conversation. However, I do understand its importance, especially in this genre. My point is that by decreasing the conversations and focusing on other important points (Thoughts, actions, description of the scene), you'd have a much more effective and attractive story.

These are just simple suggestions to improve the structure of your story, I'm not addressing the content (Since I have no right to do so). I hope you take this as it was intended; friendly advice.

Best of luck!

Zuzzy:** said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ DONT KILL BADER PLZ LAA :''''''''(

sniiff snifff

kill il scumbag mish3al il 7mar il 6oo6..not badooooooooor...

laaaaaaaaaa o yay ib guwat 3ein "i ended it" "i wanna make it right" malaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat 3aleeeek o 3al right malak..tawak estaw3bt you wanna make it right??!!

dindin plz dont kill bader..3ashani o 3ashan 7awoor :****** plz plz :(

sorry i havent commented in ages..but my dashboard kharban malat 3aleeh o it doesnt show ay shay..i have to check myself :(

i missed you so much :**** love you ya waaaaaaaaaa7sh inti :)

7anooch said...

sayarah d3mateh?!? =( why ='(

la he's hes savior maystwi lazm ykoon doom there for her =(

ana 3ndi blog (A)
www.sesquipedalian-ist.blogspot.com

Nawarii said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT HAPPENEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD????? DEEEEEEEEE DONT KILL ANYONE OR GET ANYONE ILL :(

MISSED U