Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Other Man 25

You guys hate me !! I know I know !!
I was sick .. I had bad food poisoning ;s
Anyways I'm all better now so here's a juicy post for you all !!
I love you !!
;*******************











Two Years Later...



Me: It's her 3rd birthday for god's sake how could the cake not be here yet !!!

Msh3al: Jen relax I'm going to call them now and see what's taking them.

Me: I arranged a meeting with them a month ago !! And they can't even bring the cake on time !!

Msh3al: Hello.... yes hi I'm calling on behalf of Jenah Al-Flani.... mm hmmmm.... so how long would it take ?......... no we can't wait that long tha party is in an hour..... alright.... thanks....

Me: So ?!

Msh3al: Ummm it's gonna be a while...

Me: What do you mean it's gonna be a while !!!

Msh3al: Ok calm down... they are just running a bit late.

Me: No... the guests are waiting.. 7aram no.. I'm going to get the cake.

Msh3al: Jenah...

Me: I'll be back as soon as I can.




He's always there for me. In the past two years we''ve managed to become really good friends. He lives just a few minutes away, so he can come and see Nouf whenever he wants.

Everything was going so well. But what about Bader right ?

Ever since that night I've tried contacting him but his phone would be disconnected. Didn't take him long enough to do that huh?

I just wish he could have explained to me what the hell was going on inside his head. He always gave me mixed signals. I never knew what his intentions were. One minute I'd think I know, then the next I'm completly cluless.

Two years and NOTHING from him.

It's not like I haven't tried. I've been on a couple od blind dates and I've dated this guy for about three months but we broke up.

I herd a couple of times that Bader was back in town and was looking to visit me but I ignored.



Me: What do you mean it's not ready ?!?!

Cheif: I'm so sorry miss but --

Me: NO BUT !! I WANNA SPEAK TO THE OWNER !!

Cheif: Miss this is a newly opened buisness please...

Me: It's my daughter's 3rd birthday !! No I will not just let this go !! I made this order a month ago !! You know for a newly opened buisness you sure don't stick to your word ! Now where's the owner !!

Cheif: Ummm.. he won't be here for a while..

Me: Well then I'll wait..



I gave him a huge smile and sat down.

Waited.........

And waited ...............

And Waited ........................



Me: OK WHERE THE HELL IS THE OWNER IT'S BEEN AN HOUR ALREADY !!!































































































Bader: Still with the temper I see...

Me: Bader...

Bader: Hey Jay.

Me: This is your bakery ?

Bader: Haha you seem surprised.

Me: Well it's not everyday you see a lawyer open up a bakery..

Bader: Ah but you see I still am a lawyer AND I own a bakery...

Me: But why a bakery ?

Bader: My mom always wanted to open up a bakery.. she passed away a couple months ago..

Me: Oh my god Bader... I'm so sorry...



I came closer to try and comfort him but he took a step back.



Bader: Yeah... she was amazing in the kitchen. I found alot of her own recipe's.

Me: And you wanted to make them...

Bader: Yeah, so anyways what's the problem ?

Me: Oh you know what forget it... I gotta get going anyways...

Bader: Jenah what is it ?

Me: Well it's Nouf's 3rd birthday and I came here a month a go to have a cake customized and well they don't have it ready...

Bader: Y7lelha Nouf... allah y5aleeha lek inshallah... Mmmm about the cake I'm so sorry.. I can have a cake ready for you in two hours, how does that sound ?

Me: The birthday is taking place right now.. the cake is already an hour late of skedual. Really it's ok I'll just take a couple od cupcakes and light em' up.

Bader: Jay I'm so sorry.. I feel so bad.

Me: It's ok.



He went into the kitchen to get someone to box a few cupcakes. The second he was out of my sight, I ran out.

I couldn't handel seeing him. God knows how I remained calm during those few minutes.


I passed by Basken Robin's on my way home and bought a huge chocolate icecream cake. I know it wasn't perfect, but the most important thing was for Nouf to make her birthday wish and blow out the candels.

The party ended at 9 and I was exhausted. Nouf was beat, she wouldn't take a breath once. She was the center of attention all day. Running around and playing with all of her friends. This is what a mother lives for. Seeing that million dollar smile on their babies.



The next morning I woke up to find a little treat on my front door. A little velvet box, and inside it was a mini vanilla cupcake. There was a card too, which read: "I know their your favorite."

Do you blame me if I smiled ?

It was sweet.. but that did not mean I was going to see him again.

Why is it that no matter what happens he's always in my life ?

I licked a bit of the frosting ontop then threw it in the trash.



As I do every morning, I checked my email with a cup of tea.

I recieved an e-mail...



I had my reasons. I know you must probably hate me now, but trust me I hate myself more for letting you go. That was the biggest mistake of my life. Your probably rolling your eyes ight now right? Well you have every right to. I broke your heart, and I'm so sorry. Jay you have no idea how sorry I am. Your all I think about, every day and night. Damn I sound so pathetic right now, and your cracking a smile right now. I know ya'..
I know I have no right to be writing you this e-mail but I had to. I promised myself I wouldn't contact you personaly, but after seeing you yesterday I couldn't resist.
Everytime I see you... you just keep getting more beautiful.
Now I have a favor to ask..
I want you Jenah... Leaving you was a mistake! And god I wish I could take it back!
Your the one Jenah! It's you!
Can I ask for one more chance ?
Is it even possible?
Just give me hope.. hope that maybe.. someday.. I just want hope.
And I don't care what it takes !
This time I'm gonna fight for you!
I lost you once and I wont lose you again!
I love you... I never stopped loving you...

6 comments:

FMA said...

why am I hating men today?

2 Words: F*CK HIM!

Mind my language bs b3d shnu;@

Anonymous said...

SECOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD
UBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY:(
7ABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBI:* ba3ad 3umri walaaa:*
msh3al maskeen walaa yahlaila seeing hes ex-wife.. its hard.. bs mashalla..
OH OH SALAMAAAAAAT SWEEETYYY WE MISSSEEDD YOUU:**********
poosst soooon pleaase(A)

-Hope:*

FooFii said...

sorry suzy but i feel like i lost mii enthusiasm to read your posts ;/ .. things doesn't happen this way in a matter of minutes mish3al wanted a divorce ! and then bader went out of her life and then she dated a guy ? !!!! where is her mish3al ! it's like there is no mish3al that used to light up her life before HER HUSBAND :/ ,, iT doesn't make sense to me .. it's like you're trying to finish the story in any way possible ;/ ! i really love your story but i don't know how that big twist appeared ;/

7awoory ;*** said...

7beebti salamtich...
enshallah u feel better...
take your time...
don't rush your story...
ma7ad mesta3yel...
just take your time and write when u feel like it...
big twist...
so he's gone and he wants to come back???
i don't like him anymore...
love u...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;************

Looyah said...

Yah 7abeebti
I noticed tht too
big twist
I mean.. why did bader get out of her life frm the first place? didnt he want her? and why does msh3al look so pathetic? mmm.. dandoosh 7abeebti
as much as I luved this story, I dont think its headin rite..
and im only tellin u tht so u wud correct it and see what u can change and stuff..
but plz
dont rush it.. its a reali gud story.. I mean.. I dont understand why bader left and suddenly came back.. it jus doesnt make sense

and salamaat 7abeebti ma tshofeen shar.. bas la t6awleen 3alaina.. u took so long this time.. I didnt know tht food poisining takes a whole month.

take care.

Blue lilies;* said...

ok,at the beginning of the post i hated bader bas after the letter i think she should give him a chance! but let him pay for all the wait;)
nexxxxt possst pleaseee:*