Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A7bkmmmmmmmmm !!! ;******

Hehe...
You dont really think I'd rush my story now do you ?
*sigh* If only you readers would wait just to see the next post and what it had to hold.
Anyways enjoy this post..
I know I haven't been posting alot. It's not that I don't want to.. bl3ax I SO want to..
I'm supposed to graduate in 2 months. But I wanna graduate NEXT month.. so that I can quickly start my summer corse. So I'm working my butt off right now.
I really wish I could post everyday like I used to and believe me I'm trying! But please understand that it's not intentionaly.
Please dont think that Im a bad blogger... I dont mean to disapoint you guys..
I love you all so much and writing these stories is what I love to do !
I would never rush any of my stories !
I have a post for you all.. its a long one. I will start writing it in a bit.
Inshallah it will be posted after midnight.. cause I have this wedding to attend to at 10. Ufffff !!
Im so sorry if I dissapointed any of my readers.. please forgive me...
I will try and post as often as I can.. but for now bare with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am ur biggest fan u got me so hooked mashalla ur so creative

la vita bella
http://www.behind-the-tinted-windows.blogspot.com/

FooFii said...

am a Fan as well <3 and thanks for getting our points <3 that's one of the greatest characteristic the writer should have <3