Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Other Man 30

You guys wallah your comemnts broke my heart :(
I was in Sharm and I didnt get back till late last night :(
Our flight got canceled and we had to stay an extra day.
I wanted to atleast write you guys a small post while I was there but my mom was all "its a family vacation, do you have to carry that thing around everywhere you go"
7adi tfashalt gdamha ;s
I would have asked a friend to write a small sorry post, but no body knows I have this account. Non of my friends do.
Dont make me feel like Im a bad blogger ;s Please...
Min jd ga6a36o galbii :'''(

_____________________________



She had to go and ruin everything.

I was preparing Nouf's baby bag, we were going to see my parents that day. It's been a while.

While packing I decided to text Nawal and ask her if she wanted to join us.



Hey gorgous! Noufy and I are headed to my parents house right now.. wanna come? It'll be fun.. my mom's famouse cheescake.. ;p



Why Nawal ? Just tell me why did you have to go and act so stupid ?

As my message was being sent, she was in the kithen blending some fruits.

Somebody quickly snuch up behind her which made the blender fall to the floor. Fruit was splattered everywhere.



Nawal: What the hell are you trying to do kill me ?!

Bader: Haha Im sorry but your door was opend..

Nawal: You could have rang the door bell you moran !

Bader: Would you have even heard me ?

Nawal: Ugh hand me that towel over there !

Bader: Here... hey whats that sound ?

Nawal: My phone's on vibrate, must be Jenah.. hand it over please.

Bader: Who ?

Nawal: Ummm Jenah? Haha I ment Jamal.. hand it over please.



They both raced to the phone, only Nawal was too slow.

He pushed her aside and grabbed the phone and started to read the message.

He gave Nawal a dirty look and stormed out of the house.

No need to say where he was heading do I ?




At my parents house we were all having such a wonderful time.

Nouf was playing with the little kitten my parnets just got.

I was sitting down drinking tea with my mom.

While my dad was out getting a surprise cake for Nouf.

No occasion really, but he always loved spoiling her.




Incoming Call....


Me: WHAT..... WHERE..... OH MY GOD !!!..... I'M ON MY WAY !!!!




Me: Baby mommy is gonna just go out for a little while ok sweetie.. so I want you to be a good girl and stay with grandma ok ....

Mother: What's wrong? Oh please for gods sake Jenah tell me whats wrong !

Me: It's....






((( Tommorow by 5:00 PM if I didn't post ana ismi mu SUZU.Q and I will officialy stop writing. To prove to you all inah I do love doing this and all of you... ))) :(

8 comments:

FooFii said...

U R BAAACK !! FINAALLY !! :( .. stick to promises next time =O ! and we are sorry if we broke your heart but we love your posts so much so POST and don't let us wait :(

SuziQ_ said...

welcome baack!! w chaan eynaawr blogspot agaain!! <3 <3
we'll b waiting 4 tha post a7aar mn el jaamr! ;)

F;* said...

your back!:) aww dont worry its okay x were sorry - well i know i teribally am ina we made you feel bad!:( im sorry! but do you blame us for loving your blog SO much? inshala tomorrow!:d for some reason i love nawal that she blurted out ur name haha:p

nada said...

hh .. whoo broke ur heart just tell me and i will kill him or her .. bakaserhom ..

nada said...

hh .. whoo broke ur heart just tell me and i will kill him or her .. bakaserhom ..

nada said...

i will breake their knees just like those savage girls who broke my knee in the basketball match

Anonymous said...

This is suzy's sister. I dunno what's going on but she told me to say that her laptop has a virus and hell she's not using mine. So she went to her friends house to write a SUPER long post. She says she's pissed ,ore than any of you will ever be. So she says at 1 am it will be posted.Late cuz she is making it LONG!

Bee said...

WELCOME BACK!
oh myyyy, shsalfaaa?
NEXT, by 5, I'll be waiting:*