Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Other Man 27

That same night Msh3al and I stayed up late after Nouf went to bed.

And then things got kind of awkward.

He leaned in to what I thought was something, but it turned out to be something else.

As he leaned in towards me, I leaned in too.

Before I knew it, I kissed him.

When he moved back I saw the tissue box in his hand. I felt like such an ideot.

What was wrong with me ?



Msh3al: Thank you ?

Me: I thought...

Msh3al: No just a tissue...

Me: You know what I am exhausted.. yaaaawn..

Msh3al: You just said yawn you didnt yawn.

Me: That only proves how out if it I am.. Ok nighty night byeeeee



I pulled him off the couch and started pushing him through the door. I wanted him out my house immediatly! I was humiliated. No way was I going to sit another minute with him after I did what I did.

What if things change tommorow?

I needed Anne !!

I rushed right over to her the next morning !!



Anne: Hmmm... well did you want to kiss him ?

Me: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO ANSWER A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION !!!

Anne: ....

Me: No... well yes.... just a little...

Anne: What about this Bader ?

Me: Oh I didnt tell you ! He's coming tommorow !

Anne: You spoke to him ?

Me: No, my friend Nawal was in Boston and she ran into him.

Anne: Seeing Bader would only jepordise your life even more. You need calmness not drama. I think it's best if you avoid Bader.

Me: Nawal is gonna cover for me anyways, saying I was out of town with Nouf.

Anne: Well why not make that a reality ?

Me: Nouf has school and I need to discuss it wish Msh3al which is something I do NOT wanna do right now.. seeing him is a big no no..



Bader was coming. It finaly started to hit me. He was going to be here. What if all fails and he really does see me?

Would be able to controle myself ?

What about Msh3al ?

DAMN IT !



I've avoided Msh3al for 2 days now.

Whenever he'd come to see Noud I'd have the nanny bring her out.

I made sure I wasn't around.

I knew I couldn't keep it up for long, he eventualy caught me leaving the house one afternoon.



Msh3al: Let me atleasy drop you off.

Me: I have a car thanks...



I kept trying to hide my face.



Msh3al: Yallah 3ad Jenah where are you going ?

Me: The market on ________ street..

Msh3al: Thats on my way to the gym yallah let me drop you...



That was the market on the opposit side of Anne's office.

I was already running late and had no time to argue so I got in, but in the back seat.

When I got out of the car I looked back and he was still there. As always he wanted to make sure I got in safely.

I was already late and had to run to the other side.

The second I sad Msh3al's car leave I bolted !

Little did I know that Msh3al had just parked a few blocks away, and caught me red handed.

That's the thing about Msh3al.. he knows me so well. He can even spot the tiniest little things.


He stayed out waiting until my session was over and saw me leave.

As always he has to get to the bottom of everything.

He got out of his car, and starting his investigation.

He gave my name at the reception and they led him straight to Anne.



Anne: May I help you ?

Msh3al: Yeah... I have a problem...

Anne: Yes ?

Msh3al: My ex wife kissed me and I need to know what that means.

4 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

Thyr getten bk 2gthr?? XD

Anonymous said...

Awsome post !! :p can't wait for the next !!

Looyah said...

Aww
that was such a cute post
7abbaitah!
cant wait for the next post
and gud luck in ur examz!
love you!
x0x0

FooFii said...

HAHAHAHAH OMG !!! <3 I REPHRASE MII WORDS THAT I SAID ! <3 AMAZING KEEP GOING !!!!!